Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

2 minutes ago, Possum Girl said:

"Feel free to go wherever! Though I suggest that you start over there." Kalile gestured to some sort of den in between two trees, made out of the roots from both. "Hajanku will...see if you fit in." And with that, she left, ducking into another den.

Issi frowned at the name that seemed familiar. Hajanku. That name. Her frown deepen. "Best we go great them then." Issi was already regretting her choice but knew it was still for the best.

1 minute ago, Possum Girl said:

The two nodded, though Hennasire seemed scared out of her mind. Bubbli still seemed to be a bit enraptured by the trees. "I...think I may have been here before..." She mumbled.

Issi looked at her daughter but said nothing. She had a feeling and it wasn't good at all.

"Feel free to go wherever! Though I suggest that you start over there." Kalile gestured to some sort of den in between two trees, made out of the roots from both. "Hajanku will...see if you fit in." And with that, she left, ducking into another den.

Jest did his best to hide his panic. He narrowed his eyes at the den Kalile had motioned to, then went back to looking around to see if there were any pits in sight. Or just- any abnormally large hole in the ground. He seemed to tremble a little- but he's too tough for that- he tried his best to calm himself down.

There shouldn't be a pit, right..? No holes.. Only the one in the tree... WAIT- WHAT IF THAT'S WHERE THE PIT IS?

He started to stare at the huge tree with wide eyes, looking it up and down. Maybe that's why is was so huge?

6 minutes ago, Flour said:

She whirled around and ran after Snowdove. ‘’This place is totally weird.’’

5 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi frowned at the name that seemed familiar. Hajanku. That name. Her frown deepen. "Best we go great them then." Issi was already regretting her choice but knew it was still for the best.

Issi looked at her daughter but said nothing. She had a feeling and it wasn't good at all.

1 minute ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Jest did his best to hide his panic. He narrowed his eyes at the den Kalile had motioned to, then went back to looking around to see if there were any pits in sight. Or just- any abnormally large hole in the ground. He seemed to tremble a little- but he's too tough for that- he tried his best to calm himself down.

There shouldn't be a pit, right..? No holes.. Only the one in the tree... WAIT- WHAT IF THAT'S WHERE THE PIT IS?

He started to stare at the huge tree with wide eyes, looking it up and down. Maybe that's why is was so huge?

Snowdove shoved her way into the den, looking around the slightly cramped space. Stones and the bones of prey lined the walls, several small skulls tacked up by sharp sticks or rocks. A nicheling sat in the middle, their head slowly-unnaturally, even-turning to look at the group. What seemed to be the skull of a bearyena sat upon their head, and they blinked.

"I take it you're new?"

Snowdove shoved her way into the den, looking around the slightly cramped space. Stones and the bones of prey lined the walls, several small skulls tacked up by sharp sticks or rocks. A nicheling sat in the middle, their head slowly-unnaturally, even-turning to look at the group. What seemed to be the skull of a bearyena sat upon their head, and they blinked.

"I take it you're new?"

‘’Um yeah!’’ Lanasi said, eyeing up the skulls. They didn’t seem to be bothering her so much, she was still just flustered

6 minutes ago, Possum Girl said:

"I take it you're new?"

4 minutes ago, Flour said:

‘’Um yeah!’’ Lanasi said, eyeing up the skulls. They didn’t seem to be bothering her so much, she was still just flustered

Issi walked in and eyed the skulked nicheling with slight shock. It reminds me of... Issi shook her head. I can't think of her now. But this nicheling doesn't seem exactly normal.

Jest shook his head and looked over at Juniper, trying to hide his fear. The look of fear on him just didn't seem to fit him- two claws, saber teeth and savannah horns? Yeah- he's not one for fear. 

"Should we uh- Follow the others?" He still kept a hushed voice. It was hard for him to keep his eyes off the hole in the tree for too long- but he did his best to keep eye contact.

1 minute ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Jest shook his head and looked over at Juniper, trying to hide his fear. The look of fear on him just didn't seem to fit him- two claws, saber teeth and savannah horns? Yeah- he's not one for fear. 

"Should we uh- Follow the others?" He still kept a hushed voice. It was hard for him to keep his eyes off the hole in the tree for too long- but he did his best to keep eye contact.

She blinked. "Probably? I'm starting to feel uneasy like this..."

10 minutes ago, Flour said:

6 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi walked in and eyed the skulked nicheling with slight shock. It reminds me of... Issi shook her head. I can't think of her now. But this nicheling doesn't seem exactly normal.

The strange nicheling walked forward, sitting down heavily in front of the group. "I'm Hajanku. You won't need to stay long, I already have things figured out." They paused, staring directly at Jubileze. They slowly walked towards her, ear flicking. "You won't be at peace for long." They mumbled, before backing away, eyes still locked on the paralyzed nicheling. "You can all go."

The strange nicheling walked forward, sitting down heavily in front of the group. "I'm Hajanku. You won't need to stay long, I already have things figured out." They paused, staring directly at Jubileze. They slowly walked towards her, ear flicking. "You won't be at peace for long." They mumbled, before backing away, eyes still locked on the paralyzed nicheling. "You can all go."

She shuffled out of the den.

Issi didn't think twice before rushing herself and the children out of the den. "Jubileze, don't think about it to much. The old are always way to superstitious."

He nodded, glancing over at the tree again. He then do a walk with Juniper to follow the others yes.

(Don't mind my brain slowly dying.)

3 minutes ago, Flour said:

She shuffled out of the den.

Snowdove followed, cringing a bit at the previous exchange. "That was weird-did you see those skulls? They were hung up the same way that bird was..."

3 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi didn't think twice before rushing herself and the children out of the den. "Jubileze, don't think about it to much. The old are always way to superstitious."

"Mhm..." Jubileze stared at the ground, swiping a leave around with her paw. She didn't...look too great. "Hey, Issi? Do you think they have a healer here? I...don't feel that well."

Snowdove followed, cringing a bit at the previous exchange. "That was weird-did you see those skulls? They were hung up the same way that bird was..."

"Mhm..." Jubileze stared at the ground, swiping a leave around with her paw. She didn't...look too great. "Hey, Issi? Do you think they have a healer here? I...don't feel that well."

(Oh no jubileze is pregnant-?)
She tilted her head ‘’yeah.. it was similar actually.’’ She said, her voice and eyes less distracted. She fidgeted with the feather behind her ear

"They should have one but whether I would trust them or not is another case." There is also that small matter... "I'll go with you to make sure they don't try anything." Issi looked at the children and pondered. "Do you two want to come with us to the healers or stay with Snowdove and the rest?"

3 minutes ago, Flour said:

(Oh no jubileze is pregnant-?)
She tilted her head ‘’yeah.. it was similar actually.’’ She said, her voice and eyes less distracted. She fidgeted with the feather behind her ear

"They probably killed it-but I have no idea why they would just leave their prey tacked up on a tree..." She shook her head. "This tribe is weird, especially that one girl."

4 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

"They should have one but whether I would trust them or not is another case." There is also that small matter... "I'll go with you to make sure they don't try anything." Issi looked at the children and pondered. "Do you two want to come with us to the healers or stay with Snowdove and the rest?"

Bubbli was still staring at the tree, only glancing away for moment to face Issi. "We'll be fine, mom." 

"They probably killed it-but I have no idea why they would just leave their prey tacked up on a tree..." She shook her head. "This tribe is weird, especially that one girl."

Bubbli was still staring at the tree, only glancing away for moment to face Issi. "We'll be fine, mom." 

‘’Yeah.. it’s almost like they’re asking for an ape to kill them..’’

5 minutes ago, Possum Girl said:

"Alright, but remember my words Bubbli." Issi rubbed her head against Bubbli's. "Hennasire, try and keep her out of trouble." Looking back at Jubileze with concern she nodded at the children and set off to find a healer. I don't want to leave Bubbli alone right now but I can't keep treating her like a child. Look what happened last time when I tried to keep her cooped up. Issi signed. "Having children is so much work. Jubileze be glad you don't have any. It's a lot of stress some days."

Jest just sorta sat a little bit away from the others, listening to the conversation but not actually joining in. He had his tail still curled around Juniper- just because he wanted to keep her as close as possible.

He kept looking back at the huge tree and back at the group. Something about it just- really seemed to get under his skin.

8 minutes ago, Flour said:

‘’Yeah.. it’s almost like they’re asking for an ape to kill them..’’

"Let's not think about apes of all things right now-maybe we should try and meet some other nichelings? This tribe is pretty big, it might be useful to know some others."

5 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

"Alright, but remember my words Bubbli." Issi rubbed her head against Bubbli's. "Hennasire, try and keep her out of trouble." Looking back at Jubileze with concern she nodded at the children and set off to find a healer. I don't want to leave Bubbli alone right now but I can't keep treating her like a child. Look what happened last time when I tried to keep her cooped up. Issi signed. "Having children is so much work. Jubileze be glad you don't have any. It's a lot of stress some days."

"Yeah..." She mumbled, looking down at her paws. "Anyway, who should we ask about the healer? We obviously have no idea where it is...maybe we can find that Kalile girl again..."

3 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Jest just sorta sat a little bit away from the others, listening to the conversation but not actually joining in. He had his tail still curled around Juniper- just because he wanted to keep her as close as possible.

He kept looking back at the huge tree and back at the group. Something about it just- really seemed to get under his skin.

"Jest? Are you okay?" Juniper asked, seeming concerned for him. She couldn't understand why he was so nervous.

"Let's not think about apes of all things right now-maybe we should try and meet some other nichelings? This tribe is pretty big, it might be useful to know some others."

"Yeah..." She mumbled, looking down at her paws. "Anyway, who should we ask about the healer? We obviously have no idea where it is...maybe we can find that Kalile girl again..."

"Jest? Are you okay?" Juniper asked, seeming concerned for him. She couldn't understand why he was so nervous.

Finch was sitting near them. He seemed lost 

Issi gave Finch a glance. "Finch, do you want-" Wait, Jubileze already seem uncomfortable with just me tagging along maybe she wouldn't want more to come. "Finch, can you keep an eye on the children while I go with Jubileze?"

Issi turned her gaze skyward as she wants to curse at the idea of actually having to talk to that female again. "No, let's just ask someone close."

5 minutes ago, Possum Girl said:

She shook her head. ‘’They seem.. dangerous. Maybe we should keep out distance and leave soon?’’

4 minutes ago, Possum Girl said:

He looked at her, trying to calm his wide eyes and trembling. "Erm- yeah- just.." He stared back at hole in the tree, trying to think of something.

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi gave Finch a glance. "Finch, do you want-" Wait, Jubileze already seem uncomfortable with just me tagging along maybe she wouldn't want more to come. "Finch, can you keep an eye on the children while I go with Jubileze?"

Issi turned her gaze skyward as she wants to curse at the idea of actually having to talk to that female again. "No, let's just ask someone close."

He nods and waves. He turned his gaze towards Bubbli and Henanasire.

4 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

"I'm close."

Jubileze jolted, whipping around to look at the source of the noise. A small nicheling sat just a few feet away, blinking up at the two. His ears were scarred and torn, and it was difficult to even see them flicking. "You were looking for the healer, right?"

She shook her head. ‘’They seem.. dangerous. Maybe we should keep out distance and leave soon?’’

"We'll probably have to stay here for at least a night, maybe eat something...I'm starving."

6 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

He looked at her, trying to calm his wide eyes and trembling. "Erm- yeah- just.." He stared back at hole in the tree, trying to think of something.

She followed his gaze, narrowing her eyes at the hole in the tree. "What's wrong with the hole? It's a bit spooky, but...I don't think there's anything in it? Hopefully?"

3 minutes ago, Possum Girl said:

"I'm close."

Jubileze jolted, whipping around to look at the source of the noise. A small nicheling sat just a few feet away, blinking up at the two. His ears were scarred and torn, and it was difficult to even see them flicking. "You were looking for the healer, right?"

"We'll probably have to stay here for at least a night, maybe eat something...I'm starving."

She followed his gaze, narrowing her eyes at the hole in the tree. "What's wrong with the hole? It's a bit spooky, but...I don't think there's anything in it? Hopefully?"

Lanasi nods. ‘’Maybe you should go find some food and I’ll go see if there’s somewhere our group can sleep?’’