Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

1 minute ago, Possum Girl said:

"I'm close."

Jubileze jolted, whipping around to look at the source of the noise. A small nicheling sat just a few feet away, blinking up at the two. His ears were scarred and torn, and it was difficult to even see them flicking. "You were looking for the healer, right?"

Jumping at the sudden voice she bit down the yelp. "Yes?" Issi eyed him. I wonder if it's from battles or punishment. "Do you know the way?"

She followed his gaze, narrowing her eyes at the hole in the tree. "What's wrong with the hole? It's a bit spooky, but...I don't think there's anything in it? Hopefully?"

"B-But what if there is? What if.." Board.. Fire.. Everest.. Tree.. Pit.. "What if somebody's being hurt in there? What if it's a child? Oh it's a child isn't it?"

His talking had turned into mumbled rambling as he stared at the hole with dilated pupils. He seemed to absently scratch at the side of his head, ears twitching a lot.

9 minutes ago, Flour said:

Lanasi nods. ‘’Maybe you should go find some food and I’ll go see if there’s somewhere our group can sleep?’’

"Sure, I haven't hunted in a while. It'll probably be nice to brush up on my skills-I'm getting rusty." She chuckled, quickly stretching before walking into the jungle. "I'll be back soon!"

10 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Jumping at the sudden voice she bit down the yelp. "Yes?" Issi eyed him. I wonder if it's from battles or punishment. "Do you know the way?"

The nicheling nodded, standing up and walking towards a small den towards the back of the camp. "This way-I'm Thettlethorn, by the way."

11 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

"B-But what if there is? What if.." Board.. Fire.. Everest.. Tree.. Pit.. "What if somebody's being hurt in there? What if it's a child? Oh it's a child isn't it?"

His talking had turned into mumbled rambling as he stared at the hole with dilated pupils. He seemed to absently scratch at the side of his head, ears twitching a lot.

Juniper was at a loss-what was she supposed to say? She was never that great at comforting people, and she doubted that she would be any help when she was on edge herself...

Juniper was at a loss-what was she supposed to say? She was never that great at comforting people, and she doubted that she would be any help when she was on edge herself...

After a bit his eyes widened even more and he looked around. "Where'd Everest go? Is he in the tree?-" He whipped his head around frantically, trying to fight the urge to ran towards the tree.

2 minutes ago, Possum Girl said:

"Sure, I haven't hunted in a while. It'll probably be nice to brush up on my skills-I'm getting rusty." She chuckled, quickly stretching before walking into the jungle. "I'll be back soon!"

The nicheling nodded, standing up and walking towards a small den towards the back of the camp. "This way-I'm Thettlethorn, by the way."

She smiled and wandered into a den cautiously. Gods I’m so luck.. she though as she entered the den Kalile went into.

(I’m going to go to sleep soon because it’s seven and I have to get up before 3 today)

• Paw up 1

3 minutes ago, Possum Girl said:

"I'm Issi." She gave him name hesitantly. She looked at Jubileze, wondering what she thought of him. Let's hope he's trustful.

2 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

After a bit his eyes widened even more and he looked around. "Where'd Everest go? Is he in the tree?-" He whipped his head around frantically, trying to fight the urge to ran towards the tree.

"He was here a while ago, I don't think he's in the tree though, Jest. He...didn't even follow us."

2 minutes ago, Flour said:

She smiled and wandered into a den cautiously. Gods I’m so luck.. she though as she entered the den Kalile went into.

(I’m going to go to sleep soon because it’s seven and I have to get up before 3 today)

Kalile sat to the side of the den, talking to some other nicheling. The den was mostly empty, but it was quite bright with all the jungle flowers.

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

"I'm Issi." She gave him name hesitantly. She looked at Jubileze, wondering what she thought of him. Let's hope he's trustful.

He pushed into the small den, gesturing to a nicheling sleeping by a pool of water in the middle. "There he is-sorry if he gets a little mad, he's been busy lately." Before he left, he turned back for a moment. "If you see mo-I mean, Kalile-can you tell her I was looking for her? She...hasn't been around all day, I'm starving..." He mumbled the last part, before slipping away. 

"He was here a while ago, I don't think he's in the tree though, Jest. He...didn't even follow us."

Kalile sat to the side of the den, talking to some other nicheling. The den was mostly empty, but it was quite bright with all the jungle flowers.

He pushed into the small den, gesturing to a nicheling sleeping by a pool of water in the middle. "There he is-sorry if he gets a little mad, he's been busy lately." Before he left, he turned back for a moment. "If you see mo-I mean, Kalile-can you tell her I was looking for her? She...hasn't been around all day, I'm starving..." He mumbled the last part, before slipping away. 

Ah spooked at the den walls, very impressed by their beauty before her eyes landed on Kalile and then looked at the floor. ‘’Um.. do you know if there’s a place my friends and I could stay for a night?’’ She asked, steadying her voice and looking up at her again 

54 minutes ago, Possum Girl said:

Jest looked at her with a face of utter panic. "He didn't?- HE'S OUT THERE ALONE?" He whipped his head around to look back at the jungle. There's too much trees- oh no- what if he got lost? What if he found a guard? What if he found fire?

2 minutes ago, Flour said:

Ah spooked at the den walls, very impressed by their beauty before her eyes landed on Kalile and then looked at the floor. ‘’Um.. do you know if there’s a place my friends and I could stay for a night?’’ She asked, steadying her voice and looking up at her again 

"Hm?" She looked up, before smiling at Lanasi. "Oh, you can just sleep in here. Nobody really comes in here anymore, we're the only one left who sleep here. The others...moved on."

Just now, Possum Girl said:

"Hm?" She looked up, before smiling at Lanasi. "Oh, you can just sleep in here. Nobody really comes in here anymore, we're the only one left who sleep here. The others...moved on."

She smiles and nods. ‘’Oh um thanks! I’ll tell my girlfriend and the other travelers that we can sleep here when she gets back.’’

5 minutes ago, Possum Girl said:

Issi frowned. Was he about to say mother? He said he's hungry. Is she not feeding her child? Issi wanted to follow and get and explanation but she didn't want to mix with that female. "Jubileze, let's wake him up and ask to see how you are ok." She went foward but not to close making sure she could still move away if need be. "Excuse me!"

8 minutes ago, Flour said:

She smiles and nods. ‘’Oh um thanks! I’ll tell my girlfriend and the other travelers that we can sleep here when she gets back.’’

Kalile just nodded, seemingly thinking about something. The nicheling in front of her nudged her, and she snapped out of it, going right back to talking to him.

8 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi frowned. Was he about to say mother? He said he's hungry. Is she not feeding her child? Issi wanted to follow and get and explanation but she didn't want to mix with that female. "Jubileze, let's wake him up and ask to see how you are ok." She went foward but not to close making sure she could still move away if need be. "Excuse me!"

The nicheling jolted awake, fur bristling. He relaxed when he saw the two. "Um, hi-sorry, I've been very tired lately." He stood up, stretching briefly before walking up to the two. "What do you need?"

Kalile just nodded, seemingly thinking about something. The nicheling in front of her nudged her, and she snapped out of it, going right back to talking to him.

The nicheling jolted awake, fur bristling. He relaxed when he saw the two. "Um, hi-sorry, I've been very tired lately." He stood up, stretching briefly before walking up to the two. "What do you need?"

She sat down awkwardly. What was she thinking about? She wondered, taking the feather and playing with it idly. She casted a few nervous glances at the other nichelings

"Oh, my friend isn't feeling so well and I was wondering if you could have a look at her."

1 minute ago, Flour said:

She sat down awkwardly. What was she thinking about? She wondered, taking the feather and playing with it idly. She casted a few nervous glances at the other nichelings

A small nicheling walked into the den, accidently bumping into Lanasi. "Oops, sorry!" He apologized, before turning his gaze to Kalile. He hesitantly walked up to her, and she didn't even seem to acknowledge him until he prodded her with one paw. She looked down, narrowing her eyes a little at him. "Yes, Thettlethorn? I'm a bit busy." 

"I...I'm hungry, really, really hungry-"

"Then go get some food."

The child seemed to start getting desperate, and it was easy to see his ribs sticking through his fur. "But I c-can't hunt, and everytime I ask someone for food they just tell me to go ask you..."

Kalile barely even payed him any mind, just flicked her tail. "Go find some berries or something."

"Mom, please! Just something, anything! I'm starving-"

Seeming to be thoroughly annoyed by the child, Kalile stood up, shoving him out of the den. She turned to Lanasi, sighing. "Don't mind him. He likes getting on my nerves."

6 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

"Oh, my friend isn't feeling so well and I was wondering if you could have a look at her."

"Alright." He gently nudged Jubileze to lay down in a nest, sitting down next to her. He looked up at Issi, flicking an ear. "You can wait outside-people tend to walk in uninvited a lot, and it's really distracting to have people watching you. Just make sure nobody else comes in."

A small nicheling walked into the den, accidently bumping into Lanasi. "Oops, sorry!" He apologized, before turning his gaze to Kalile. He hesitantly walked up to her, and she didn't even seem to acknowledge him until he prodded her with one paw. She looked down, narrowing her eyes a little at him. "Yes, Thettlethorn? I'm a bit busy." 

"I...I'm hungry, really, really hungry-"

"Then go get some food."

The child seemed to start getting desperate, and it was easy to see his ribs sticking through his fur. "But I c-can't hunt, and everytime I ask someone for food they just tell me to go ask you..."

Kalile barely even payed him any mind, just flicked her tail. "Go find some berries or something."

"Mom, please! Just something, anything! I'm starving-"

Seeming to be thoroughly annoyed by the child, Kalile stood up, shoving him out of the den. She turned to Lanasi, sighing. "Don't mind him. He likes getting on my nerves."

Mom? What kind of mother- she doesn’t even look like a mom.. she smiled uneasily. ‘’Maybe you should give hump some food?’’ She prompted. ‘’He r-really did seem hungry and there was this giant bird just pinned against a tree, maybe h-he could eat that?’’ She stammered.

"Alright." He gently nudged Jubileze to lay down in a nest, sitting down next to her. He looked up at Issi, flicking an ear. "You can wait outside-people tend to walk in uninvited a lot, and it's really distracting to have people watching you. Just make sure nobody else comes in."

(IKalile! FEED YOUR CHILD!)

Issi hesitated and looked at Jubileze. She could probably take him if he tries something, right? Issi looked uncertain but nodded. "Jubileze I'll be right outside, one call away." She took a few steps towards the exit and stopped to look back. She couldn't understand why she suddenly felt like she needed to stay and make sure Jubileze would be safe. Is this the legendary mom-instincts? Shaking her head she walked outside.

Everest(?) was just walking through the jungle, having to avoid a few of the more threatening plants.

He took a deep breath, looking up at the trees again. He narrowed his eyes a bit before letting out a hiss. "Stupid rocks.."

He didn't seem to expect the sudden pain in his throat. He coughed up some blood and then just stared at it. He opened his mouth to say something about it- but quickly shut it again. He just stared at it in confusion. Gross..

11 minutes ago, Flour said:

Mom? What kind of mother- she doesn’t even look like a mom.. she smiled uneasily. ‘’Maybe you should give hump some food?’’ She prompted. ‘’He r-really did seem hungry and there was this giant bird just pinned against a tree, maybe h-he could eat that?’’ She stammered.

She paused at the mention of the bird, flicking her tail. "We don't eat those. Mother would be displeased." She hissed, walking out of the den to who knows where.

9 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

(IKalile! FEED YOUR CHILD!)

Issi hesitated and looked at Jubileze. She could probably take him if he tries something, right? Issi looked uncertain but nodded. "Jubileze I'll be right outside, one call away." She took a few steps towards the exit and stopped to look back. She couldn't understand why she suddenly felt like she needed to stay and make sure Jubileze would be safe. Is this the legendary mom-instincts? Shaking her head she walked outside.

Jubileze nodded, trying to smile-though it looked anything but genuine.

2 minutes ago, Possum Girl said:

She paused at the mention of the bird, flicking her tail. "We don't eat those. Mother would be displeased." She hissed, walking out of the den to who knows where.

She got to her paws and hurried after her without really thinking. ‘’Oh I’m sorry I didn’t know..! Did I do something wrong?’’

Issi couldn't stand still outside. She would pace back and forth and then peek inside to make sure Jubileze is still fine. Good, she seems alright but she didn't seem happy for me to leave. Should I go back inside? But what if someone barges in? Issi stood straight and huffed. "Screw it!" She trotted inside. "Sweetheart, how are you? I couldn't stay outside any longer. I fear I'll die of worry. You know how it is healer when the one you love is not near you." With this he can't complain right? Hopefully Jubileze wouldn't mind and play along. "Don't worry I'll scratch out anyone's eyes that barges in." Issi raised her claw and smiled as she sat next to Jubileze.

6 minutes ago, Flour said:

She got to her paws and hurried after her without really thinking. ‘’Oh I’m sorry I didn’t know..! Did I do something wrong?’’

"Not as long as you don't touch the animals. Remember that." She walked off to who knows where, leaving Lanasi to stand by the den.

3 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi couldn't stand still outside. She would pace back and forth and then peek inside to make sure Jubileze is still fine. Good, she seems alright but she didn't seem happy for me to leave. Should I go back inside? But what if someone barges in? Issi stood straight and huffed. "Screw it!" She trotted inside. "Sweetheart, how are you? I couldn't stay outside any longer. I fear I'll die of worry. You know how it is healer when the one you love is not near you." With this he can't complain right? Hopefully Jubileze wouldn't mind and play along. "Don't worry I'll scratch out anyone's eyes that barges in." Issi raised her claw and smiled as she sat next to Jubileze.

Jubileze blinked, narrowing her eyes for a moment. She seemed to catch on soon enough, nodding and turning to look at the healer. He just sighed. "Alright-but move back a little, I need room."

"Not as long as you don't touch the animals. Remember that." She walked off to who knows where, leaving Lanasi to stand by the den.

Jubileze blinked, narrowing her eyes for a moment. She seemed to catch on soon enough, nodding and turning to look at the healer. He just sighed. "Alright-but move back a little, I need room."

Issi smiled and moved back a little.

She felt sick. ‘’Snowdove..’’ she breathed and then turned to leave camp. She ran past Finch and into the jungle, looking around wildly and trying to pick up Snowdove’s scent