Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

Everest then looked back at the bearyena cub that was clinging to his back. He sighed and lifted a paw. He poked them, putting his paw down when they blinked their eyes open.

The bearyena cub looked around, before looking at Everest. Wait- his injured eye is open? What's with all those dots?

Everest just stared back for a bit before realizing what was wrong and closing the eye. He then bared his teeth a bit before looking around. Ugh.. If that pain happens all the time how am I suppose to threaten nichelings properly?

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi smiled and moved back a little.

The healer nodded, looking back to Jubileze. "You say you've just been feeling sick?" 

"Pretty much...but, more so than usual, if that makes sense. I don't know, I just-feel terrible in more ways than one..." She whispered the last part, setting her head on her paws and looking at the wall. 

"Hmmm...do you mind?" He asked Jubileze, flicking her paw towards her stomach. She nodded stiffly, keeping her gaze locked on the wall. He lifted his paws, running them gently over her stomach while applying some pressure. After a few moments he stopped, pulling away and stretching.

"Good news is that you aren't dying, bad news is that you'll never sleep again."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Jubileze snapped, nervously glancing at Issi.

11 minutes ago, Flour said:

She felt sick. ‘’Snowdove..’’ she breathed and then turned to leave camp. She ran past Finch and into the jungle, looking around wildly and trying to pick up Snowdove’s scent

Snowdove seemed to materialize, hopping out of a bush with a stagmole in her jaws. "Hey Lanasi, took me forever to catch this-woah, are you okay?" She cut herself off, scanning the other nicheling once she realized how nervous she seemed.

2 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Everest then looked back at the bearyena cub that was clinging to his back. He sighed and lifted a paw. He poked them, putting his paw down when they blinked their eyes open.

The bearyena cub looked around, before looking at Everest. Wait- his injured eye is open? What's with all those dots?

Everest just stared back for a bit before realizing what was wrong and closing the eye. He then bared his teeth a bit before looking around. Ugh.. If that pain happens all the time how am I suppose to threaten nichelings properly?

(Poor Everest. Not sure what's going on with him but does not seem good.)

Just now, Possum Girl said:

The healer nodded, looking back to Jubileze. "You say you've just been feeling sick?" 

"Pretty much...but, more so than usual, if that makes sense. I don't know, I just-feel terrible in more ways than one..." She whispered the last part, setting her head on her paws and looking at the wall. 

"Hmmm...do you mind?" He asked Jubileze, flicking her paw towards her stomach. She nodded stiffly, keeping her gaze locked on the wall. He lifted his paws, running them gently over her stomach while applying some pressure. After a few moments he stopped, pulling away and stretching.

"Good news is that you aren't dying, bad news is that you'll never sleep again."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Jubileze snapped, nervously glancing at Issi.

Snowdove seemed to materialize, hopping out of a bush with a stagmole in her jaws. "Hey Lanasi, took me forever to catch this-woah, are you okay?" She cut herself off, scanning the other nicheling once she realized how nervous she seemed.

Issi looked nervously back at her. I mean if she can't sleep again won't she die anyway? "I'm sure it's not that bad, right healer?"

‘’I- yeah.. I just got worried because Kalile said something about not touching the animals.. let’s just get back my brave balance bear.’’ She said, ruffling the fur on her head affectionately. She had to stretch to reach because of her short legs

1 hour ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Jest looked at her with a face of utter panic. "He didn't?- HE'S OUT THERE ALONE?" He whipped his head around to look back at the jungle. There's too much trees- oh no- what if he got lost? What if he found a guard? What if he found fire?

He quickly shut himself up and sat back down. Jest had no idea what to do- does he try to find him or do nothing? He just stared at the ground in silence, trying to ignore the urge to look back at the tree. He started digging his claw in the dirt, just to try and calm himself down. Wanna know what he did? He made holes because that's what he was thinking of. He just started to tremble even more.

7 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi looked nervously back at her. I mean if she can't sleep again won't she die anyway? "I'm sure it's not that bad, right healer?"

"Depends on who you ask." He stayed quiet for a few moments, before realizing that the two genuinely didn't know what he meant. "Oh, yeah, uh-" He cleared his throat, locking his gaze on Jubileze. "You're pregnant. Do with that knowledge what you will."

With that, he went right back to sleep, unaware of Jubileze staring at her paws with wide eyes, her body stock-still.

10 minutes ago, Flour said:

‘’I- yeah.. I just got worried because Kalile said something about not touching the animals.. let’s just get back my brave balance bear.’’ She said, ruffling the fur on her head affectionately. She had to stretch to reach because of her short legs

"That girl is weird, I wouldn't pay her much mind." She hopped up next Lanasi, leading the way back to the camp. "Besides, what else do they eat? Berries? I doubt there would be enough on this whole island to feed all those nichelings."

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Possum Girl said:

That girl is weird, I wouldn't pay her much mind." She hopped up next Lanasi, leading the way back to the camp. "Besides, what else do they eat? Berries? I doubt there would be enough on this whole island to feed all those nichelings

She still looked really nervous. ‘‘Just be careful, okay darling?’’ She said, quickening her pace so that she was walking next to Snowdove 

1 minute ago, Possum Girl said:

"Depends on who you ask." He stayed quiet for a few moments, before realizing that the two genuinely didn't know what he meant. "Oh, yeah, uh-" He cleared his throat, locking his gaze on Jubileze. "You're pregnant. Do with that knowledge what you will."

With that, he went right back to sleep, unaware of Jubileze staring at her paws with wide eyes, her body stock-still.

Issi looked at Jubileze with wide eyes. Pregnant. Jubileze. Is. Pregnant. She's going to have a child. I didn't know she was dating anyone.  "Jubileze, you. Um, child. Pregnant."

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi looked at Jubileze with wide eyes. Pregnant. Jubileze. Is. Pregnant. She's going to have a child. I didn't know she was dating anyone.  "Jubileze, you. Um, child. Pregnant."

"I'm aware of what that means, Issi." Jubileze closed her eyes, shakily standing up and stumbling out of the den. She could barely walk straight, and her tail nearly hit something-or someone-several times as she walked out.

The bearyena cub just watched the scenery as Everest perked his ears up and tried to pay attention to any distant noises. Forgot that I don't have those weird sense-y things.. I have to ACTUALLY find my way back now...

Everest growled to himself, dragging his paws on the ground as he started to walk again. He didn't even know what direction he was going in anymore- He just kept going.

3 minutes ago, Possum Girl said:

"I'm aware of what that means, Issi." Jubileze closed her eyes, shakily standing up and stumbling out of the den. She could barely walk straight, and her tail nearly hit something-or someone-several times as she walked out.

Issi rushed to follow her out. Ignoring the nichlings that seemed angry at the two of them. "Jubileze, you don't seem happy. Not that you need to be happy. I mean we all feel differently about these things. Even I feel strange." Issi shakes her head. "Never mind that. Do you want to talk about it or need help with something?"

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi rushed to follow her out. Ignoring the nichlings that seemed angry at the two of them. "Jubileze, you don't seem happy. Not that you need to be happy. I mean we all feel differently about these things. Even I feel strange." Issi shakes her head. "Never mind that. Do you want to talk about it or need help with something?"

She shook her head violently, sitting down at the edge next a cluster of bushes. "This wasn't supposed to happen, I didn't-I never wanted it-look at me, Issi! I can't be a mother!" She panicked, starting to tear up. She looked completely and utterly helpless.

(im going braindead because its 6:00 am over here so with that-im goin to bed tfgyhujikop)

She shook her head violently, sitting down at the edge next a cluster of bushes. "This wasn't supposed to happen, I didn't-I never wanted it-look at me, Issi! I can't be a mother!" She panicked, starting to tear up. She looked completely and utterly helpless.

(im going braindead because its 6:00 am over here so with that-im goin to bed tfgyhujikop)

Her heart speed up when she heard Jubileze's words. Why do I get a bad feeling about this? Issi went to sit down next to her. "I don't exactly know all of your circumstances but you never know. I mean sure there are some that shouldn't be let near a child and yet have them. And you could always give the child to someone else. I mean I adopted Bubbli and my daughter before her was basically abandoned by her whole tribe and I don't want that for your child. I mean, it's not like your going to be like that but your tribe isn't the nicest, sorry. There is always a way out Jubileze. Always a solution.l"

(Alright I should go to bed too. I've been drink coffee the whole day to stay awake👍)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, Foxy Kaza said:

I crave the life of this universe. The delicate feeding of darkness. Giving it one small scrap at a time- Oh how I miss it.

foxy! i agree i miss it too

• Paw up 1

• 1 month later...

Everest kept walking, eventually spotting something pink in the distance. He squinted his eye, leaning his head forward a bit to try and figure out what it was. He crept closer, and suddenly the pink creature looked over.

He knew them already..

"Hello."

Forest stared back at him, then started walking towards the camp. Everest followed her, finding himself at the edge of the territory. He looked up at her, narrowing his eye a bit before walking up to Juniper and Jest.

Forest walked off in another direction.

3 hours ago, Foxy Kaza said:

Everest kept walking, eventually spotting something pink in the distance. He squinted his eye, leaning his head forward a bit to try and figure out what it was. He crept closer, and suddenly the pink creature looked over.

He knew them already..

"Hello."

Forest stared back at him, then started walking towards the camp. Everest followed her, finding himself at the edge of the territory. He looked up at her, narrowing his eye a bit before walking up to Juniper and Jest.

Forest walked off in another direction.

Juniper raised her head, smiling at Everest as he approached. "Hello! How are you doing?"

On 8/7/2020 at 5:58 AM, FawnCat said:

Her heart speed up when she heard Jubileze's words. Why do I get a bad feeling about this? Issi went to sit down next to her. "I don't exactly know all of your circumstances but you never know. I mean sure there are some that shouldn't be let near a child and yet have them. And you could always give the child to someone else. I mean I adopted Bubbli and my daughter before her was basically abandoned by her whole tribe and I don't want that for your child. I mean, it's not like your going to be like that but your tribe isn't the nicest, sorry. There is always a way out Jubileze. Always a solution.l"

(Alright I should go to bed too. I've been drink coffee the whole day to stay awake👍)

Jubileze didn't say anything, ducking her head and walking off into the jungle.

"I can't do this..." She mumbled, laying down and curling in on herself in some ferns.

On 8/7/2020 at 8:36 AM, Flower said:

She still looked really nervous. ‘‘Just be careful, okay darling?’’ She said, quickening her pace so that she was walking next to Snowdove 

I have no idea what is going on but yes last rp post ahahah

• Paw up 1

Just now, Katumai said:

Juniper raised her head, smiling at Everest as he approached. "Hello! How are you doing?"

Everest stared blankly at her before motioning towards his burnt neck. He then stared at Jest, watching as he frantically dug through the dirt and tuned everything out.

He really has devolved.