Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

1 minute ago, Foxy Kaza said:

Everest stared blankly at her before motioning towards his burnt neck. He then stared at Jest, watching as he frantically dug through the dirt and tuned everything out.

He really has devolved.

"Oh right, sorry..." Juniper coughed awkwardly, turning back to Jest. "What are you doing?"

Forest made her way to a small clearing, sitting down and looking up at the jungle leaves. She let the animals in the area surround her, such as bunnils, stagmoles, and bluebirds. She closed her eyes and perked up her ears, listening for any nearby nichelings. She knew a guard would ruin her peace soon, though she can't let them take away her peace altogether.

On 8/7/2020 at 5:36 AM, Flower said:

She still looked really nervous. ‘‘Just be careful, okay darling?’’ She said, quickening her pace so that she was walking next to Snowdove 

"Why? Is it dangerous?" She looked out into the jungle, narrowing her eyes as if looking for something.

Just now, Katumai said:

"Oh right, sorry..." Juniper coughed awkwardly, turning back to Jest. "What are you doing?"

Jest kept digging until Everest walked up and shoved him with one paw. Jest looked up at him, startled at first, then surprised. "Oh! I thought we lost you.."

Everest nodded, then looked around. He scratched at his injured eye a bit before beginning to draw in the dirt.

1 minute ago, Katumai said:

"Why? Is it dangerous?" She looked out into the jungle, narrowing her eyes as if looking for something.

Well at least it isn’t snow.. Lanasi kept reassuring herself. She repeated like a mantra in her head each time her paw shot down a couple inches in a particularly deep pile of leaves. She was zoning out, looking at the leaves littering the floor until Snowdove’s voice jolted her out of her stupor. ‘’Well.. it’s unknown right? Neither of us have the knowledge of what surviving here entails. Vissen did.. I knew I should have asked her more questions..’’ She said worriedly. (Idk what they were talking abt so I’m assuming it’s the jungle?)

5 minutes ago, Foxy Kaza said:

Jest kept digging until Everest walked up and shoved him with one paw. Jest looked up at him, startled at first, then surprised. "Oh! I thought we lost you.."

Everest nodded, then looked around. He scratched at his injured eye a bit before beginning to draw in the dirt.

Juniper watched Everest, glancing at Jest a few times out if worry.

8 minutes ago, Foxy Kaza said:

Forest made her way to a small clearing, sitting down and looking up at the jungle leaves. She let the animals in the area surround her, such as bunnils, stagmoles, and bluebirds. She closed her eyes and perked up her ears, listening for any nearby nichelings. She knew a guard would ruin her peace soon, though she can't let them take away her peace altogether.

Jubileze flicked her ear, hearing faint noise and watching as animals seemed to wander to the same place. She hesitantly stood up, ducking down behind some plants and trying to make out the blur of bright color.

5 minutes ago, Flower said:

Well at least it isn’t snow.. Lanasi kept reassuring herself. She repeated like a mantra in her head each time her paw shot down a couple inches in a particularly deep pile of leaves. She was zoning out, looking at the leaves littering the floor until Snowdove’s voice jolted her out of her stupor. ‘’Well.. it’s unknown right? Neither of us have the knowledge of what surviving here entails. Vissen did.. I knew I should have asked her more questions..’’ She said worriedly. (Idk what they were talking abt so I’m assuming it’s the jungle?)

"Yeah, I guess..." She seemed to deflate a bit at the mention of Vissen, looking away and walking a bit faster.

Just now, Katumai said:

"Yeah, I guess..." She seemed to deflate a bit at the mention of Vissen, looking away and walking a bit faster.

stop making others sad Lanasi..  she hurried along, her brain screaming to slow down and make sure ever step was perfect and safe but if she slowed down it would be a burden to the taller nicheling. ‘’Where are we going again?” She asked, her voice coming out small and fearful despite her best effort to sound confident. Her stressing and internal dialogue had caused her to forget what their objective was.

2 minutes ago, Katumai said:

Juniper watched Everest, glancing at Jest a few times out if worry.

Everest had been writing in the dirt, and Jest watched in confusion.

All that was written was 'Cliff'.

Jest stared at Everest for a moment before narrowing his eyes and turning to walk the other direction.

6 minutes ago, Katumai said:

Jubileze flicked her ear, hearing faint noise and watching as animals seemed to wander to the same place. She hesitantly stood up, ducking down behind some plants and trying to make out the blur of bright color.

Lifted her nose for a bird to land on, letting out small whistles to communicate with the bird. For some reason, the birds weren't targeting the bunnils that had been right next to them, and the stagmoles weren't hiding away in their burrows.

9 minutes ago, Flower said:

stop making others sad Lanasi..  she hurried along, her brain screaming to slow down and make sure ever step was perfect and safe but if she slowed down it would be a burden to the taller nicheling. ‘’Where are we going again?” She asked, her voice coming out small and fearful despite her best effort to sound confident. Her stressing and internal dialogue had caused her to forget what their objective was.

"Back the tribe, I guess? I hope we'll be done here soon, we helped Mistletoe..." She hopped over a log, still not looking at Lanasi.

6 minutes ago, Foxy Kaza said:

Everest had been writing in the dirt, and Jest watched in confusion.

All that was written was 'Cliff'.

Jest stared at Everest for a moment before narrowing his eyes and turning to walk the other direction.

Lifted her nose for a bird to land on, letting out small whistles to communicate with the bird. For some reason, the birds weren't targeting the bunnils that had been right next to them, and the stagmoles weren't hiding away in their burrows.

"Wh-Jest?" Juniper watched him leave, staring at the words written in the dirt before running after Jest.

Jubileze stared in awe, finally recognizing Forest. She held her breath, slowly backing away to leave in case she wasn't welcome.

Did she follow us?

"Wh-Jest?" Juniper watched him leave, staring at the words written in the dirt before running after Jest.

Jest was walking towards the large tree, seeming annoyed and mumbling to himself. "He knows not to bring up that stuff.. Why the heck would he do it now?"

Jubileze stared in awe, finally recognizing Forest. She held her breath, slowly backing away to leave in case she wasn't welcome.

Did she follow us?

Forest opened her eye and looked over at her without moving her head.

"Did you not think I smelled your presence?"

The bluebird on her nose ruffled its feathers before moving over to her now extended wing.

"They won't hurt you, they're tame."

9 minutes ago, Katumai said:
24 minutes ago, Flower said:

"Back the tribe, I guess? I hope we'll be done here soon, we helped Mistletoe..." She hopped over a log, still not looking at Lanasi.

“yeah..” she paused. “you doing ok Snow? you seem off.” 

10 minutes ago, Foxy Kaza said:

Jest was walking towards the large tree, seeming annoyed and mumbling to himself. "He knows not to bring up that stuff.. Why the heck would he do it now?"

Forest opened her eye and looked over at her without moving her head.

"Did you not think I smelled your presence?"

The bluebird on her nose ruffled its feathers before moving over to her now extended wing.

"They won't hurt you, they're tame."

"What's wrong?" Juniper caught up to him, giving him a worried look.

Jubileze froze, nervously stepping out and sitting next to Forest. She stared nervously at the bird.

7 minutes ago, Flower said:

“yeah..” she paused. “you doing ok Snow? you seem off.” 

"I'm fine. Just..." She sighed. "I miss them, I guess...they were gone so fast, it's barely been two weeks since Flash died, I-" She paused. "Weren't they supposed to fulfill a destiny? Be super important? I don't get it..." Her voice cracked a bit at the end, like her composure was breaking.

"What's wrong?" Juniper caught up to him, giving him a worried look.

Jest looked over at her, keeping pace with his walking. "My sister died at the bottom of a cliff, and he decided he needed to remind me." He was more than annoyed. He was pissed.

Jubileze froze, nervously stepping out and sitting next to Forest. She stared nervously at the bird.

"Don't worry, I've tamed balance bears before. A bird is no challenge." Forest moved her wing out of the way a bit so that the bluebird wouldn't be as close to Jubileze. "What's been happening since our last encounter?"

11 minutes ago, Katumai said:

"I'm fine. Just..." She sighed. "I miss them, I guess...they were gone so fast, it's barely been two weeks since Flash died, I-" She paused. "Weren't they supposed to fulfill a destiny? Be super important? I don't get it..." Her voice cracked a bit at the end, like her composure was breaking.

Lanasi looked at paws, unable to fill the silence accept for a small “me neither..”

5 minutes ago, Foxy Kaza said:

Jest looked over at her, keeping pace with his walking. "My sister died at the bottom of a cliff, and he decided he needed to remind me." He was more than annoyed. He was pissed.

"Don't worry, I've tamed balance bears before. A bird is no challenge." Forest moved her wing out of the way a bit so that the bluebird wouldn't be as close to Jubileze. "What's been happening since our last encounter?"

"Oh I..." Juniper stopped for a moment, looking down at her paws. "I'm sorry..."

Jubileze glanced away for a moment, instead staring at a rabbil.

"We got taken to some tribe that lives here, we might be stuck here forever..." She trailed off, stiffening up and glaring at her paws.

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

Lanasi looked at paws, unable to fill the silence accept for a small “me neither..”

"Come on. Let's go." Snowdove sped up, pushing forward towards the camp.

"Oh I..." Juniper stopped for a moment, looking down at her paws. "I'm sorry..."

"It's not your job to apologize." He stopped as well, letting out a sigh.

Jubileze glanced away for a moment, instead staring at a rabbil.

"We got taken to some tribe that lives here, we might be stuck here forever..." She trailed off, stiffening up and glaring at her paws.

"Why would you guys be stuck? Is there someone keeping you all from leaving?" Forest tilted her head, turning her head to look down at Jubileze. 

11 minutes ago, Katumai said:

"Come on. Let's go." Snowdove sped up, pushing forward towards the camp.

she didn’t argue, trying to walk quickly and push away the alarm sound ringing in her brain telling her to slow down. she’s been told stories of the jungle from her parents who used to sell things near the edge of it, bad stories to say the least of horrific events. she nearly slipped on a patch of wet leaves and almost threw up afterwards, feeling sick with fear.

6 minutes ago, Foxy Kaza said:

"It's not your job to apologize." He stopped as well, letting out a sigh.

"Why would you guys be stuck? Is there someone keeping you all from leaving?" Forest tilted her head, turning her head to look down at Jubileze. 

Juniper hesitantly walked up to him and sat down. "My sister is dead too..." She whispered, almost inaudible.

"Me, no. But the others..." Jubileze sighed. "I can't go back home. My tribemates hate me, and my brother is gone now and I-I have nobody left, he's gone and I have nobody left-" She started rambling, not even stopping to breathe. 

"He was horrible, so horrible, but he was all I had and I miss him and I-" She finally cut herself off, digging her claws into the ground.

5 minutes ago, Flower said:

she didn’t argue, trying to walk quickly and push away the alarm sound ringing in her brain telling her to slow down. she’s been told stories of the jungle from her parents who used to sell things near the edge of it, bad stories to say the least of horrific events. she nearly slipped on a patch of wet leaves and almost threw up afterwards, feeling sick with fear.

"You okay?" Snowdove looked back, glancing for a moment at the camp just a few paces away.

• Eek! 1

"You okay?" Snowdove looked back, glancing for a moment at the camp just a few paces away.

“yeah.” she said, managing to keep her voice from wavering. “let’s just get inside.” she walks past Snowdove to the entrance.

Juniper hesitantly walked up to him and sat down. "My sister is dead too..." She whispered, almost inaudible.

"Interesting." He flicked an ear and turned to continue walking.

"Me, no. But the others..." Jubileze sighed. "I can't go back home. My tribemates hate me, and my brother is gone now and I-I have nobody left, he's gone and I have nobody left-" She started rambling, not even stopping to breathe. 

"He was horrible, so horrible, but he was all I had and I miss him and I-" She finally cut herself off, digging her claws into the ground.

Forest ruffled her wing a bit, and the bluebird flew up and perched on one of her antlers. Forest then draped her wing over Jubileze's back in an attempt to help her calm down.

"If it helps.. I could try to stay around with you. So you're not so alone, y'know?"