Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

Just now, Katumai said:

Snowdove followed, dropping the rabbil to sit down for a minute. A few of the tribe members seemed to grow anxious when they saw the prey.

Kat Katumai!! Greetings sister

’’uh.. do they think we’re gonna poison them or something..?’’ She whispered timidly. Lanasi, despite being an extrovert, felt very overwhelmed by the intimidating crowd at camp.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Flower said:

Kat Katumai!! Greetings sister

’’uh.. do they think we’re gonna poison them or something..?’’ She whispered timidly. Lanasi, despite being an extrovert, felt very overwhelmed by the intimidating crowd at camp.

Snowdove shrugged. "This place is weird." She looked to her left, watching as one of the nichelings climbed the giant tree and into the hole in the trunk. Mostly everyone around them seemed to be staring now.

Just now, Katumai said:

Juniper didn't try to follow him this time, sitting in the same spot and watching him leave.

Jest walked up to the huge tree in the center of the tribe. Time to see what's going on behind this strange place.

Just now, Katumai said:

Jubileze looked up, frantically trying to wipe away a few tears. "Thanks...I would like that.

"Well I usually stay on the outskirts of populated areas, and as you can probably see, I'm an animal nicheling, so if you ever need me just follow the bunnils." Forest gave a smile, trying to keep it so the untouched side of her face was showing, so that Jubileze wouldn't be offset by the torn side.

2 minutes ago, Katumai said:

Snowdove shrugged. "This place is weird." She looked to her left, watching as one of the nichelings climbed the giant tree and into the hole in the trunk. Mostly everyone around them seemed to be staring now.

‘’Maybe it’s because we look different? Or because everyone knows each other probably.. I’d imagine you don’t get to many strangers around here.’’ She mused to herself. ‘’What do we even do now?’’

4 minutes ago, Foxy Kaza said:

Jest walked up to the huge tree in the center of the tribe. Time to see what's going on behind this strange place.

A nicheling was climbing down from the tree, briefly looking back up before walking off, giving Jest a strange look.

6 minutes ago, Foxy Kaza said:

"Well I usually stay on the outskirts of populated areas, and as you can probably see, I'm an animal nicheling, so if you ever need me just follow the bunnils." Forest gave a smile, trying to keep it so the untouched side of her face was showing, so that Jubileze wouldn't be offset by the torn side.

"Gotcha." She smiled-though it was small-and watched a few of the animals. "I take it you don't eat them?"

7 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘’Maybe it’s because we look different? Or because everyone knows each other probably.. I’d imagine you don’t get to many strangers around here.’’ She mused to herself. ‘’What do we even do now?’’

"Maybe..." She didn't sound too sure, fur bristling up as she gazed at all the staring nichelings. 

Kalile seemed to pop out if nowhere, emerging from the crowd and looking at the rabbil. She made some sort of humming noise and turned to Lanasi.

"I told you not to touch the animals."

1 minute ago, Katumai said:

"Maybe..." She didn't sound too sure, fur bristling up as she gazed at all the staring nichelings. 

Kalile seemed to pop out if nowhere, emerging from the crowd and looking at the rabbil. She made some sort of humming noise and turned to Lanasi.

"I told you not to touch the animals."

‘’Um.. what happens when you touch the animals?’’ She asked, looking at Kalile with distrust.

Just now, Flower said:

‘’Um.. what happens when you touch the animals?’’ She asked, looking at Kalile with distrust.

She seemed a lot more serious than before, narrowing her eyes and standing up straight. "Mother comes out to see them."

A nicheling was climbing down from the tree, briefly looking back up before walking off, giving Jest a strange look.

Jest narrowed his eyes and started climbing up the tree, determined to figure out what was going on.

"Gotcha." She smiled-though it was small-and watched a few of the animals. "I take it you don't eat them?"

"They're the family I never had... They comforted me through bad times. I don't eat them unless they're already dead." She lifted a paw and gently stroked a bunnil's head, letting the bunnil slip under her paw again to repeat a process.

23 hours ago, Foxy Kaza said:

Everest growled to himself, spitting up some blood before walking towards one of the dens. He decided to peek inside to see if he could find anyone.

Everest walked inside, since there was no immediate response. If he gets in trouble then oh well!

4 minutes ago, Foxy Kaza said:

Jest narrowed his eyes and started climbing up the tree, determined to figure out what was going on.

In the hole, a massive, looming figure shrouded in darkness stared down at Jest. All that was really visible were bright orange eyes.

5 minutes ago, Foxy Kaza said:

"They're the family I never had... They comforted me through bad times. I don't eat them unless they're already dead." She lifted a paw and gently stroked a bunnil's head, letting the bunnil slip under her paw again to repeat a process.

Jubileze watched, almost fascinated. "Everything back at my home wanted to kill us. I've only seen rabbils a few times, actually."

In the hole, a massive, looming figure shrouded in darkness stared down at Jest. All that was really visible were bright orange eyes.

Jest stared up at the eyes, giving a small smile. "Hello there. Not the first time I've stumbled upon darkness."

Jubileze watched, almost fascinated. "Everything back at my home wanted to kill us. I've only seen rabbils a few times, actually."

"They're magnificent creatures, you just need to find one willingful enough to overcome their fear of us." She put her paw back on the ground and the rabbil curled around it.

23 minutes ago, Katumai said:

She seemed a lot more serious than before, narrowing her eyes and standing up straight. "Mother comes out to see them."

She tilted her head in confusion. ‘’Pardon?’’ 
(Sorry I was making myself dinner)

3 minutes ago, Foxy Kaza said:

Jest stared up at the eyes, giving a small smile. "Hello there. Not the first time I've stumbled upon darkness."

Whatever that thing was, it didn't say anything, jumping over Jest and landing on the ground, which almost seemed to shake as it landed. It was in the light, but it was gone before he could have gotten a look.

5 minutes ago, Foxy Kaza said:

"They're magnificent creatures, you just need to find one willingful enough to overcome their fear of us." She put her paw back on the ground and the rabbil curled around it.

Jubileze hesitantly reached out a paw, resting it on the rabbil's back and giving it a pet.

5 minutes ago, Flower said:

She tilted her head in confusion. ‘’Pardon?’’ 
(Sorry I was making myself dinner)

"Mother won't show mercy." Kalile said simply, seeming borderline unbothered by everything.

Pawsteps came forward, and the tribe scrambled out of the way and bowed their heads as some creature most would only see in their nightmares came forward to stand in front of Lanasi and Snowdove.

It looked like a nicheling...vaguely. It had what seemed like four pairs of glowing eyes, all different colors. Six different types of paws came from it's sides, including what seemed to be a giant pair of crabbit claws. It had feathers, though no wings, just feathers scattered in random places. It had three tails, and overall looked like every animal existance was grotesquely melted together.

Kalile dipped her head. "Mother has come to us."

6 minutes ago, Katumai said:

"Mother won't show mercy." Kalile said simply, seeming borderline unbothered by everything.

Pawsteps came forward, and the tribe scrambled out of the way and bowed their heads as some creature most would only see in their nightmares came forward to stand in front of Lanasi and Snowdove.

It looked like a nicheling...vaguely. It had what seemed like four pairs of glowing eyes, all different colors. Six different types of paws came from it's sides, including what seemed to be a giant pair of crabbit claws. It had feathers, though no wings, just feathers scattered in random places. It had three tails, and overall looked like every animal existance was grotesquely melted together.

Kalile dipped her head. "Mother has come to us."

‘’S-Snowdove?!’’ She asked her voice pitching in panic. Because she was already quite jumpy before this her paws weren’t rooted to the ground in fear. ‘’Snow, run!’’ 

Whatever that thing was, it didn't say anything, jumping over Jest and landing on the ground, which almost seemed to shake as it landed. It was in the light, but it was gone before he could have gotten a look.

Jest turned, then decided to look around. Anything else of interest?

Jubileze hesitantly reached out a paw, resting it on the rabbil's back and giving it a pet.

The rabbil perked its ears up happily. Forest then picked up a stagmole, letting it crawl up her arm and up to her head.

34 minutes ago, Foxy Kaza said:

Everest walked inside, since there was no immediate response. If he gets in trouble then oh well!

(Kat please?)

Just now, Flower said:

‘’S-Snowdove?!’’ She asked her voice pitching in panic. Because she was already quite jumpy before this her paws weren’t rooted to the ground in fear. ‘’Snow, run!’’ 

Snowdove whipped her head around, trying to find an opening, but they were surrounded on all sides. "Dammit!" She hissed, leaping in front of Lanasi to face the creature.

"W-what?" Juniper, who had been sitting close by, backed away from everyone, pressing close to Snowdove and Lanasi with her quills spiked up in terror.

The...thing stepped forward, until it was towering directly over Snowdove, massive and imposing.

"These outsiders have committed a disgusting crime, and so have offered themselves up to a higher purpose."

The creature spoke, voice changing pitch every letter.

It raised it's head high. 

"May the time goddess gaze upon this offering and erase the atrocities that have plagued us, as we bring her beings unfit to live."

7 minutes ago, Foxy Kaza said:

Jest turned, then decided to look around. Anything else of interest?

Aside from the gathering crowd, there was something to be seen.

A path lead into the woods, covered by darkness and unknown as to where it leads.

8 minutes ago, Foxy Kaza said:

The rabbil perked its ears up happily. Forest then picked up a stagmole, letting it crawl up her arm and up to her head.

Jubileze-being a bird thing herself-made a small chirping noise, hoping to gain the attention of one of the birds.

9 minutes ago, Foxy Kaza said:

(Kat please?)

Oops sorry-

52 minutes ago, Foxy Kaza said:

There was only a single nicheling, seemingly a child, curled up in the corner facing away from Everest.

Snowdove whipped her head around, trying to find an opening, but they were surrounded on all sides. "Dammit!" She hissed, leaping in front of Lanasi to face the creature.

"W-what?" Juniper, who had been sitting close by, backed away from everyone, pressing close to Snowdove and Lanasi with her quills spiked up in terror.

The...thing stepped forward, until it was towering directly over Snowdove, massive and imposing.

"These outsiders have committed a disgusting crime, and so have offered themselves up to a higher purpose."

The creature spoke, voice changing pitch every letter.

It raised it's head high. 

"May the time goddess gaze upon this offering and erase the atrocities that have plagued us, as we bring her beings unfit to live."

‘’Uh the hell not!’’ Lanasi growled, her tail fluffing up in anger. You know, Lanasi tried to be peaceful, being a somewhat of a pacifist at heart, but when someone threatens her girlfriend and her friends? Violence seemed like a good option. 

3 minutes ago, Katumai said:

Aside from the gathering crowd, there was something to be seen.

A path lead into the woods, covered by darkness and unknown as to where it leads.

Jest glanced at the crowd, then ran towards the path. Time to go on some unknown adventure!

Jubileze-being a bird thing herself-made a small chirping noise, hoping to gain the attention of one of the birds.

The bluebird atop Forest's antler looked down at her, ruffling its feathers and making a small chirping noise back.

There was only a single nicheling, seemingly a child, curled up in the corner facing away from Everest.

Everest walked up to the child, stopping behind them and brushing a paw against their shoulder.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

‘’Uh the hell not!’’ Lanasi growled, her tail fluffing up in anger. You know, Lanasi tried to be peaceful, being a somewhat of a pacifist at heart, but when someone threatens her girlfriend and her friends? Violence seemed like a good option. 

"Where's Jest and Jubileze? They're two of the strongest we have! Where did they go?!" Juniper whispered, crouching down next to Lanasi and starting to hyperventilate.

Try as she did to look intimidating, Snowdove was scared out of her mind of this thing. "Lanasi." She said, keeping her gaze on the creature. "If I somehow manage to make an opening, get everyone and run. Find Jest, Everest, Jubileze and everyone else and go." She dug her claws into the ground.

"And don't wait for me."

6 minutes ago, Foxy Kaza said:

Jest glanced at the crowd, then ran towards the path. Time to go on some unknown adventure!

It seemed fairly normal at first, but slowly the path became more and more dark. Dead trees lined the sides, and bones started to litter the path.

Before long, what looked like an entire body lay on the path, a bluebird picking at it's remains.

8 minutes ago, Foxy Kaza said:

The bluebird atop Forest's antler looked down at her, ruffling its feathers and making a small chirping noise back.

Jubileze smiled, and started whistling at it, replicating a song from her tribe.

9 minutes ago, Foxy Kaza said:

Everest walked up to the child, stopping behind them and brushing a paw against their shoulder.

The child jolted, whipping his head around to stare at Everest. He was abnormally thin, seeming to barely be able to even keep his head raised.

"H...hello? I don't think I've seen you before..."

It seemed fairly normal at first, but slowly the path became more and more dark. Dead trees lined the sides, and bones started to litter the path.

Before long, what looked like an entire body lay on the path, a bluebird picking at it's remains.

He stopped and stared down at the body. He sniffed at it, then casually took a small bite and continued walking.

Jubileze smiled, and started whistling at it, replicating a song from her tribe.

The bird started to chirp along to the song.

Forest smiled and closed her eyes, listening to the tune.

The child jolted, whipping his head around to stare at Everest. He was abnormally thin, seeming to barely be able to even keep his head raised.

"H...hello? I don't think I've seen you before..."

Everest waved his paw before sitting. Jerry tumbled off of his back and got up. They shook some dirt off before sitting next to Everest and smiling at the child.

"Hi! I'm Jerry. And that's Everest."

7 minutes ago, Katumai said:

"Where's Jest and Jubileze? They're two of the strongest we have! Where did they go?!" Juniper whispered, crouching down next to Lanasi and starting to hyperventilate.

Try as she did to look intimidating, Snowdove was scared out of her mind of this thing. "Lanasi." She said, keeping her gaze on the creature. "If I somehow manage to make an opening, get everyone and run. Find Jest, Everest, Jubileze and everyone else and go." She dug her claws into the ground.

"And don't wait for me."

‘’Why would I leave you?!’’ She said, hurt evident in her tone. ‘’Juniper, please you need to breathe’’ she said, starting to panic. I just need to think.. I have to be resourceful.. She thought frantically, her gaze darting around.

19 minutes ago, Foxy Kaza said:

He stopped and stared down at the body. He sniffed at it, then casually took a small bite and continued walking.

The bird started to chirp along to the song.

Forest smiled and closed her eyes, listening to the tune.

Everest waved his paw before sitting. Jerry tumbled off of his back and got up. They shook some dirt off before sitting next to Everest and smiling at the child.

"Hi! I'm Jerry. And that's Everest."

The path seemed to get even darker, and eventually a clearing came into view, almost more unsettling than the path. A large tree stump surrounded by smaller ones sat in the center.

Jubileze finished, and smiled at the bird. "I never thought I would like one of these things. I guess I didn't think to try and communicate with them before."

The child blinked at Jerry, then weakly waved back. "I'm Thettlethorn. Are you guys from the group that mom brought here?"