Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

19 minutes ago, Foxy Kaza said:

He stopped and stared down at the body. He sniffed at it, then casually took a small bite and continued walking.

The bird started to chirp along to the song.

Forest smiled and closed her eyes, listening to the tune.

Everest waved his paw before sitting. Jerry tumbled off of his back and got up. They shook some dirt off before sitting next to Everest and smiling at the child.

"Hi! I'm Jerry. And that's Everest."

The path seemed to get even darker, and eventually a clearing came into view, almost more unsettling than the path. A large tree stump surrounded by smaller ones sat in the center.

Jubileze finished, and smiled at the bird. "I never thought I would like one of these things. I guess I didn't think to try and communicate with them before."

The child blinked at Jerry, then weakly waved back. "I'm Thettlethorn. Are you guys from the group that mom brought here?"

22 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘’Why would I leave you?!’’ She said, hurt evident in her tone. ‘’Juniper, please you need to breathe’’ she said, starting to panic. I just need to think.. I have to be resourceful.. She thought frantically, her gaze darting around.

Juniper didn't seem to hear her, pressing closer and burying her face in Lanasi's shoulder like a scared child.

"Because-because Vissen and Flash, they died for this! They died so we could live and we could stop that horrible monster! I'm just one nicheling, it won't matter if I die! I'll die a hundred times over before I let their sacrifices be in vain!" Snowdove growled, keeping Lanasi and Juniper behind her and locking gazes with the creature.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Katumai said:

The path seemed to get even darker, and eventually a clearing came into view, almost more unsettling than the path. A large tree stump surrounded by smaller ones sat in the center.

Jest hopped up onto one of the stumps, flicking his tail and finishing the bite he had taken from the corpse before.

Jubileze finished, and smiled at the bird. "I never thought I would like one of these things. I guess I didn't think to try and communicate with them before."

"They respond well to praise, though nichelings never really praise them for eating their cubs." She reached up and carefully ran her paw along the bird's feathers.

The child blinked at Jerry, then weakly waved back. "I'm Thettlethorn. Are you guys from the group that mom brought here?"

"Yes, but we're mostly just tagalongs. They don't pay much attention to us! Secondary characters, if you will."

Jerry smiled and looked up at Everest.

"Not hard when you can't voice your opinions, huh?"

Everest simply nodded and looked away.

3 minutes ago, Katumai said:

Juniper didn't seem to hear her, pressing closer and burying her face in Lanasi's shoulder like a scared child.

"Because-because Vissen and Flash, they died for this! They died so we could live and we could stop that horrible monster! I'm just one nicheling, it won't matter if I die! I'll die a hundred times over before I let their sacrifices be in vain!" Snowdove growled, keeping Lanasi and Juniper behind her and locking gazes with the creature.

I am very conflicted on what to do. Kat what do you think should happen-

Just now, Katumai said:

Well i mean, depends-

would you like the plot twist now or later?

Hmm I mean I have nothing better to do so like- now? But also I’m a coward and I don’t want her to die- but like it would also be kinda op if I prevented her from dying so like 👉👈👀 now?

3 minutes ago, Foxy Kaza said:

Jest hopped up onto one of the stumps, flicking his tail and finishing the bite he had taken from the corpse before.

"They respond well to praise, though nichelings never really praise them for eating their cubs." She reached up and carefully ran her paw along the bird's feathers.

"Yes, but we're mostly just tagalongs. They don't pay much attention to us! Secondary characters, if you will."

Jerry smiled and looked up at Everest.

"Not hard when you can't voice your opinions, huh?"

Everest simply nodded and looked away.

Nothing seemed super odd. Except for the creaking of the trees, that is. Something swung limply in the darkness.

"Yeah, I get that part. Then again, not much else to eat in the mountains, I suppose." She started petting the bird too. Pat pat.

Thettlethorn looked to Everest, tilting his head. "Can you no-" He was cut off my a sudden coughing fit, collapsing to the ground completely and almost sounding like he eas choking.

4 minutes ago, Flower said:

Hmm I mean I have nothing better to do so like- now? But also I’m a coward and I don’t want her to die- but like it would also be kinda op if I prevented her from dying so like 👉👈👀 now?

Good because there's like literally no other good time to say it-

Just have Lanasi try to stop her, i guess? Things are about to get BAD-

Nothing seemed super odd. Except for the creaking of the trees, that is. Something swung limply in the darkness.

"Yeah, I get that part. Then again, not much else to eat in the mountains, I suppose." She started petting the bird too. Pat pat.

Thettlethorn looked to Everest, tilting his head. "Can you no-" He was cut off my a sudden coughing fit, collapsing to the ground completely and almost sounding like he eas choking.

Good because there's like literally no other good time to say it-

Just have Lanasi try to stop her, i guess? Things are about to get BAD-

Is she going to go like possessed mode again- ANYWAYS THINGS ARE ABOUT TO GET FUN!

16 minutes ago, Katumai said:

‘’THINK ABOUT YOURSELF FOR ONCE! And think about me Snowdove! This can’t be what you want and it’s not what I want either!’’ She growled, trying to get Juniper to stand by herself.

Jest stared at what was swinging. This place is mighty peaceful, isn't it? He decided to call out for someone since he was on a stump anyways.

The bird chirped and ruffled it's feathers, enjoying the pets.

Everest sprung up and patted Thettlethorn on the back to try and help him get to breathing.

Jerry stared in shock, not knowing what to do.

Just now, Flower said:

‘’THINK ABOUT YOURSELF FOR ONCE! And think about me Snowdove! This can’t be what you want and it’s not what I want either!’’ She growled, trying to get Juniper to stand by herself.

"DON'T YOU GET IT?!" She whipped around, finally facing Lanasi. "I WAS NEVER MEANT FOR THIS!" The tribe members were chanting something, but she hardly noticed.

"That call that Pathfol-Quosine sent out when we all first met? I didn't even hear it! I was hunting with someone and he heard it! He was freaked out! The only reason I'm even here us because I was curious and stupid!"

She violently shook her head, like she had been holding this in for a while.

"THIS WAS NEVER MY DESTINY! SOMEHOW I SCREWED UP SO BAD THAT I DENIED DESTINY ITSELF! I WAS NEVER IMPORTANT! I'M JUST A PAIN! YOU AND FLASH AND VISSEN, YOU WERE ALL MEANT FOR SOMETHING! BUT ME?!" Her voice cracked at the end, and tears started welling in her eyes.

"PLEASE JUST-JUST LET ME BE USEFUL! LET ME FIX THE MISTAKES I MADE! MAYBE I WAS ONLY EVER MEANT FOR THIS-A SACRIFICE!"

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Foxy Kaza said:

Jest stared at what was swinging. This place is mighty peaceful, isn't it? He decided to call out for someone since he was on a stump anyways.

The bird chirped and ruffled it's feathers, enjoying the pets.

Everest sprung up and patted Thettlethorn on the back to try and help him get to breathing.

Jerry stared in shock, not knowing what to do.

The call rang out pretty loudly in the silence, but it seemed nobody was there.

Or maybe there was. Something stared from behind a clump of dead bushes.

Jubileze pet the bird a few more times, then put her paw back down and sighed. "I have to go back, Forest... Im sorry. I just don't trust that tribe. I'm...worried about my group, I guess."

Thettlethorn eventually stopped coughing, only wheezing a few times and laying sprawled out like a dead rat.

"I'm dying, aren't I?..."

3 minutes ago, Katumai said:

"DON'T YOU GET IT?!" She whipped around, finally facing Lanasi. "I WAS NEVER MEANT FOR THIS!" The tribe members were chanting something, but she hardly noticed.

"That call that Pathfol-Quosine sent out when we all first met? I didn't even hear it! I was hunting with someone and he heard it! He was freaked out! The only reason I'm even here us because I was curious and stupid!"

She violently shook her head, like she had been holding this in for a while.

"THIS WAS NEVER MY DESTINY! SOMEHOW I SCREWED UP SO BAD THAT I DENIED DESTINY ITSELF! I WAS NEVER IMPORTANT! I'M JUST A PAIN! YOU AND FLASH AND VISSEN, YOU WERE ALL MEANT FOR SOMETHING! BUT ME?!" Her voice cracked at the end, and tears started welling in her eyes.

"PLEASE JUST-JUST LET ME BE USEFUL! LET ME FIX THE MISTAKES I MADE! MAYBE I WAS ONLY EVER MEANT FOR THIS-A SACRIFICE!"

Pain

‘’But- that doesn’t matter! Who cares if it’s not your destiny! You’re here aren’t you..? I don’t want to leave you Snowdove.. I can’t handle losing another friend, my girlfriend on top of that.’’ She said, her eyes brimming with fear and grief. ‘’look, darling! We can figure out a solution!’’ She said, her expression turning slightly manic.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

Pain

‘’But- that doesn’t matter! Who cares if it’s not your destiny! You’re here aren’t you..? I don’t want to leave you Snowdove.. I can’t handle losing another friend, my girlfriend on top of that.’’ She said, her eyes brimming with fear and grief. ‘’look, darling! We can figure out a solution!’’ She said, her expression turning slightly manic.

"Yeah...yeah, you're right..." Snowdove turned to face her, resting her chin on top of Lanasi's head for a brief moment. 

"But that doesn't mean I'll listen." 

She whipped around, immediately springing upwards and clawing her way up to the creature's face, slashing at it's eyes. Frantic screams broke out as the tribe tried to pry her off, though it was mostly useless considering how high up she was.

She jumped back down, evading the tribe members as they furiously lunged at her. "Come get me you wastes of air!" She hissed, running into the jungle as a crowd bolted after her.

Only the creature-swiping blood from it's eyes and half blinded-and Lanasi and Juniper were left. Juniper was shaking like a petrified rabbil at this point, and without thinking, ran the opposite way of Snowdove and into the jungle.

God the way i write sounds like some stupid cliche novel im so sorry-

Felt that 

4 minutes ago, Katumai said:

"Yeah...yeah, you're right..." Snowdove turned to face her, resting her chin on top of Lanasi's head for a brief moment. 

"But that doesn't mean I'll listen." 

She whipped around, immediately springing upwards and clawing her way up to the creature's face, slashing at it's eyes. Frantic screams broke out as the tribe tried to pry her off, though it was mostly useless considering how high up she was.

She jumped back down, evading the tribe members as they furiously lunged at her. "Come get me you wastes of air!" She hissed, running into the jungle as a crowd bolted after her.

Only the creature-swiping blood from it's eyes and half blinded-and Lanasi and Juniper were left. Juniper was shaking like a petrified rabbil at this point, and without thinking, ran the opposite way of Snowdove and into the jungle.

‘’Damn you!’’ She cried, no borderline sobbed. ‘’Dammit, dammit!’’ She shouted, regaining a little control over herself. ‘’We need to go..!’’ She nudged Juniper harshly. 

Just now, Katumai said:

The call rang out pretty loudly in the silence, but it seemed nobody was there.

Or maybe there was. Something stared from behind a clump of dead bushes.

Jest looked around, then sighed and laid down on the stump. He curled up and started whispering to himself.

Just now, Katumai said:

Jubileze pet the bird a few more times, then put her paw back down and sighed. "I have to go back, Forest... Im sorry. I just don't trust that tribe. I'm...worried about my group, I guess."

"I could come with.. If that's okay with you." She ruffled her wing a bit and the animals surrounding her scattered back to their normal places.

Just now, Katumai said:

Thettlethorn eventually stopped coughing, only wheezing a few times and laying sprawled out like a dead rat.

"I'm dying, aren't I?..."

Everest stared at the child before picking them up by the scruff.

By Steel, he will not let this child die on his watch.

Jerry sprung up and leaped onto Everest's back, clinging on and getting ready to go.

"You shouldn't die. At least not yet."

6 hours ago, Katumai said:

God the way i write sounds like some stupid cliche novel im so sorry-

(((((((Nah, I'm enjoying it. I mean Issi's life is a rather cliche life too. Kinda Abuse childhood. Lost teen years. Went with strangers on an adventure. Fell in love. Is currently losing said love. Typical love story right there.

So I can't exactly remember where we are so I'll just put this in for now. It might take a bit to get back in character.  Maybe just tell me where issi should pop up?)))))))))

Issi leaned against a tree munching on grass. Why do I feel so bad suddenly? I was talking to Jubileze about her baby and then- Issi pulled a face as she puked out the grass. "Ugh, grandma that didn't work."

18 hours ago, Foxy Kaza said:

Jest looked around, then sighed and laid down on the stump. He curled up and started whispering to himself.

Pawsteps came from behind, stopping just short of the tree stump.

"I don't think I've seen you before." A voice spoke quietly.

19 hours ago, Foxy Kaza said:

"I could come with.. If that's okay with you." She ruffled her wing a bit and the animals surrounding her scattered back to their normal places.

"Are you sure? If something is happening then I wouldn't want you to get hurt..." She stood up, nervously glancing into the jungle.

19 hours ago, Foxy Kaza said:

Everest stared at the child before picking them up by the scruff.

By Steel, he will not let this child die on his watch.

Jerry sprung up and leaped onto Everest's back, clinging on and getting ready to go.

"You shouldn't die. At least not yet."

Thettlethorn wheezed again, hanging limply in Everest's jaws. "I'm not allowed to eat, mother thinks I'm a bad omen..."

10 minutes ago, Katumai said:

Pawsteps came from behind, stopping just short of the tree stump.

"I don't think I've seen you before." A voice spoke quietly.

Jest quickly sat up and looked over his shoulder. "I'm not from here."

"Are you sure? If something is happening then I wouldn't want you to get hurt..." She stood up, nervously glancing into the jungle.

"I'm tougher than I appear. I could handle myself around danger. Plus, I have the heart of the animals, they'll guide me."

Thettlethorn wheezed again, hanging limply in Everest's jaws. "I'm not allowed to eat, mother thinks I'm a bad omen..."

"Well that's no fun! You're mama's a stinker!" Jerry dropped their head over Everest's side so they could see Thettlethorn.

Everest headed out of the cave, out towards the jungle.