Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

Lanasi made eye contact with Issi, her eyes were wide in fear and grief. 

Just now, Flower said:

She shrugged helplessly. She couldn’t really remember much from before her and Snowdove walked into camp. It was as if her mind were blank.

Just now, Katumai said:

Juniper reluctantly let go, still shaking. "L-last I saw, Bubbli and Hennasire were exploring...I'm not sure where they went..."

Issi took a deep breath to stay calm. We have to stay calm Issi. Can't go running off. Her eyes landed on the two females that where clearly not in a state to lead. "Um, we need to find the rest." She tried sniffing the air but couldn't pick up any scents other than the panic from them. "Ok, so that's not going to work." She looked around, "Can we go back to the camp?" She shook her head. "No, never mind those nichelings wouldn't help."

"Let's get you two to the ports first."

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi took a deep breath to stay calm. We have to stay calm Issi. Can't go running off. Her eyes landed on the two females that where clearly not in a state to lead. "Um, we need to find the rest." She tried sniffing the air but couldn't pick up any scents other than the panic from them. "Ok, so that's not going to work." She looked around, "Can we go back to the camp?" She shook her head. "No, never mind those nichelings wouldn't help."

She took a deep shuddering breath. ‘’K..’’ she got to her paws and nearly fell before standing in a slightly stable manner.

4 minutes ago, Foxy Kaza said:

"Well that sounds fun. I have quite a few nichelings I'd sacrifice if I could." He sighed and looked around. "I should get heading back. They're probably all ready to leave."

"It was nice chatting. Just be careful, for several reasons." They jumped down from the stump, and briefly glanced back at Jest, before slinking off into the darkness.

7 minutes ago, Foxy Kaza said:

"Got it." She whistled, and some bird swooped down. Some of them landed on her antlers, others finding a spot on her wing. Forest seemed to be speaking some weird language, and suddenly all of the birds flew off. "Just give it a minute."

Jubileze nodded, nervously watching the birds fly away and waiting for them to return.

8 minutes ago, Foxy Kaza said:

Jerry smiled and hug their head over Everest's side again. "You should stay with us! The group tends to take in new nichelings all the time anyways."

Everest picked up Thettlethorn by the scruff again and started heading back to camp.

"Are you sure? My mom..." He trailed off, then sighed. "Never mind. She won't care. I'll come."

4 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

She took a deep shuddering breath. ‘’K..’’ she got to her paws and nearly fell before standing in a slightly stable manner.

"B-but Jest! Where's Jest?!" Juniper said, looking around frantically as if she could will him to appear. "He went into the jungle! I saw him! Where is he?!"

Just now, Katumai said:

"B-but Jest! Where's Jest?!" Juniper said, looking around frantically as if she could will him to appear. "He went into the jungle! I saw him! Where is he?!"

"Calm down Juniper!" Issi looks around in caution. "We're not familiar with this jungle, if we go running off to find them all we'll all be lost." I have no idea what I'm doing. I don't even know what they where running from. Snowdove? Did she snap again? She took another deep breath before letting it out. "I'll go search for them. I've been to jungles before so I could navigate around here... I hope."

2 minutes ago, Katumai said:

"It was nice chatting. Just be careful, for several reasons." They jumped down from the stump, and briefly glanced back at Jest, before slinking off into the darkness.

"Bye, stranger." Jest got up and headed back down the path, into camp. He went and sat by the large tree, just waiting.

Jubileze nodded, nervously watching the birds fly away and waiting for them to return.

A few moments later, two of the birds came back and landed on Forest's antlers. Forest took turned listening to each of the sequences of chirps before turning to Jubileze. "They've spotted a group of three unknown females, and a creature with a bearyena cub and a cub from the tribe."

"Are you sure? My mom..." He trailed off, then sighed. "Never mind. She won't care. I'll come."

"Yay! New friend!" Jerry smiled and then adjusted herself so that she wouldn't fall off. 

Everest eventually made it back to camp, spotting Jest by the tree. He walked over and sat down, putting Thettlethorn down and letting Jerry tumble off his back.

Jest simply looked away.

4 minutes ago, Katumai said:

‘’Juniper.. you need to calm if you’re going to look for him... um.. try focusing on things around you? Like uh.. pick out random details.’’ Lanasi said quietly. Come on.. you need to be useful. Take your own advice on this one.. she looked around, eyes resting on juniper’s spikes. They looked sharp. They were probably good defense.

4 minutes ago, Foxy Kaza said:

"Bye, stranger." Jest got up and headed back down the path, into camp. He went and sat by the large tree, just waiting.

A few moments later, two of the birds came back and landed on Forest's antlers. Forest took turned listening to each of the sequences of chirps before turning to Jubileze. "They've spotted a group of three unknown females, and a creature with a bearyena cub and a cub from the tribe."

"Yay! New friend!" Jerry smiled and then adjusted herself so that she wouldn't fall off. 

Everest eventually made it back to camp, spotting Jest by the tree. He walked over and sat down, putting Thettlethorn down and letting Jerry tumble off his back.

Jest simply looked away.

(Oop they're all in the same place now)

Thettlethorn stared up at Jest, backing away and pressing up against Everest nervously.

Jubileze sighed. "That could be anyone, we have a lot of females in our group..." She paused, looking towards the tree.

"Wait...is that Jest and Everest? Maybe they know what's going on."

9 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

"Calm down Juniper!" Issi looks around in caution. "We're not familiar with this jungle, if we go running off to find them all we'll all be lost." I have no idea what I'm doing. I don't even know what they where running from. Snowdove? Did she snap again? She took another deep breath before letting it out. "I'll go search for them. I've been to jungles before so I could navigate around here... I hope."

7 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘’Juniper.. you need to calm if you’re going to look for him... um.. try focusing on things around you? Like uh.. pick out random details.’’ Lanasi said quietly. Come on.. you need to be useful. Take your own advice on this one.. she looked around, eyes resting on juniper’s spikes. They looked sharp. They were probably good defense.

"But what if something happened to him?" She stood still for a moment, then started running back in the direction of the camp.

5 minutes ago, Flower said:

Issi nodded in agreement. "Let's get to the ports alright..." It's better than just standing around in the open.

Just now, Katumai said:

(Oop they're all in the same place now)

Thettlethorn stared up at Jest, backing away and pressing up against Everest nervously.

Jubileze sighed. "That could be anyone, we have a lot of females in our group..." She paused, looking towards the tree.

"Wait...is that Jest and Everest? Maybe they know what's going on."

Forest looked over. "Yes, it does seem to be them. Shall we approach?"

Jerry walked up to Thettlethorn and brought a paw up. They booped his snoot, then smiled and walked up to Jest.

Just now, Katumai said:

"But what if something happened to him?" She stood still for a moment, then started running back in the direction of the camp.

Issi hesitated and looked at Lanasi. "Could you two head to the port on your own?" She looks back at the camps direction. "Don't worry Juniper, I'll go look if he's at the camp."

1 minute ago, Katumai said:

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi nodded in agreement. "Let's get to the ports alright..." It's better than just standing around in the open.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi hesitated and looked at Lanasi. "Could you two head to the port on your own?" She looks back at the camps direction. "Don't worry Juniper, I'll go look if he's at the camp."

she turned her head from Issi to Juniper. “we cant let her go back to camp-“ she said and started chasing after her.

8 minutes ago, Foxy Kaza said:

Forest looked over. "Yes, it does seem to be them. Shall we approach?"

Jerry walked up to Thettlethorn and brought a paw up. They booped his snoot, then smiled and walked up to Jest.

Jubileze nodded, and started towards them.

7 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

6 minutes ago, Flower said:

she turned her head from Issi to Juniper. “we cant let her go back to camp-“ she said and started chasing after her.

It seemed Juniper was already gone, then she screamed from somewhere ahead, not far from the camp.

Just now, Katumai said:

It seemed Juniper was already gone, then she screamed from somewhere ahead, not far from the camp.

“no..” she mumbled, running harder. 

Just now, Katumai said:

Forest followed Jubileze, but flinched at the distant scream. She turned and looked around, perking her ears up to listen for more noise.

Jest and Everest had also been alerted, lifting their ears.

6 minutes ago, Flower said:

Just now, Katumai said:

Just now, Flower said:

Issi was startled at the two who both didn't listen to her. What's so bad at camp? We handled Snowdove before... Her paw hit the ground lifting up some dust as she ran. The camp came into sight.

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi was startled at the two who both didn't listen to her. What's so bad at camp? We handled Snowdove before... Her paw hit the ground lifting up some dust as she ran. The camp came into sight.

Juniper wasn't far, shaking and staring at something with wide eyes.

3 minutes ago, Foxy Kaza said:

Forest followed Jubileze, but flinched at the distant scream. She turned and looked around, perking her ears up to listen for more noise.

Jest and Everest had also been alerted, lifting their ears.

"Jest, Everest, do you know what's going on?" Jubileze walked up to them, looking back to make sure Forest was following. 

what the hell was that scream?...

Just now, Katumai said:

"Jest, Everest, do you know what's going on?" Jubileze walked up to them, looking back to make sure Forest was following. 

Issi rushed up to Juniper. "What's it?!"

((Why do i think it's snowdoves mangled body?))

8 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

5 minutes ago, Katumai said:

3 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Lanasi skidded to a halt behind juniper. ‘’What’s wrong..’’ she asked softly as She looked around for what had caused the scream.

Just now, Katumai said:

Jest looked over at her, narrowing his eyes a bit. "I believe someone started a fight? When I left there was a crowd, but now everybody's gone."

Everest stared at the ground, not saying a word, nor moving.

Forest looked around a bit more before turning and walking up to them as well.

3 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

1 minute ago, Flower said:

Lanasi skidded to a halt behind juniper. She looked around for what had caused the scream.

"Ha...zard..." Juniper choked out, sounding on the verge of gagging as she turned her head away.

A few feet away, sat what looked like a severed head, mouth and eyes wide open as if it were screaming. 

And, as was implied, it was Hazard.

2 minutes ago, Foxy Kaza said:

Jest looked over at her, narrowing his eyes a bit. "I believe someone started a fight? When I left there was a crowd, but now everybody's gone."

Everest stared at the ground, not saying a word, nor moving.

Forest looked around a bit more before turning and walking up to them as well.

"Hm...have you seen anyone? This can't be right..." She spotted Thettlethorn, and raised an eyebrow. "What's that thing?"

"Ha...zard..." Juniper choked out, sounding on the verge of gagging as she turned her head away.

A few feet away, sat what looked like a severed head, mouth and eyes wide open as if it were screaming. 

"Hm...have you seen anyone? This can't be right..." She spotted Thettlethorn, and raised an eyebrow. "What's that thing?"

Minor gore didn’t really bother Lanasi. She had some experience patching her friends various injuries up, had seen severe burn scars, her girlfriend had literally almost died once due to a bird. But this was.. sickening to say the least. She kept her mouth closed and averted her eyes. ‘’It’s too late for them.. let’s keep looking’’

Just now, Katumai said:

Issi was confused and turned her head to look at the place Juniper was looking at. Her heartbeat picked up as fear settled in her bones. "Bubbli." "Bubbli!" Issi looked around the camp she barely noticed the others of there group off to the side as she searched with her eyes.