Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

5 hours ago, Flower said:

‘’so now we just need Snowdove and finch then we can get out of here..’’

she turned to Jest and Jubileze (i assume they dragged her and the others along-) ‘’let’s go.’‘ she said

On 12/29/2020 at 11:39 AM, Katumai said:

She just kept coughing, now turning to face Issi. She seemed less like she was choking and more like she just couldnt breathe.

"Juniper!" Issi growled in frustration and grabbed her by her scruff pulling her up. "Breath! IN AND OUT!" Throwing a panicked look over her shoulder she could still see the head. "We need to get to the ports and away from this place."

• 1 month later...
On 2/18/2021 at 4:50 PM, Katumai said:

"Okay?" Bubbli still seemed confused, but she didn't question things further.

"Are you sure that's safe?" He nervously glanced around at the jungle.

On 2/18/2021 at 4:56 PM, Non-Printe, the Foxy said:

"Of course! I am a bearyena, after all." They smiled, showing of their sharp teeth. "Nobody's gonna mess with me!" He then nudged Thettlethorn before breaking into a run, towards the closest place that smelled of salt.

Jerry stopped after a bit and looked back, checking to see if Thettlethorn was following. They shifted their weight awkwardly between their front paws, though they liked the abnormal feeling of the mud beneath their pawpads.

9 hours ago, Non-Printe, the Foxy said:

Jerry stopped after a bit and looked back, checking to see if Thettlethorn was following. They shifted their weight awkwardly between their front paws, though they liked the abnormal feeling of the mud beneath their pawpads.

Thettlethorn seemed distracted for a moment, staring into the trees, before shaking his head and following Jerry.

3 minutes ago, Katumai said:

Thettlethorn seemed distracted for a moment, staring into the trees, before shaking his head and following Jerry.

Jerry smiled when he saw Thettlethorne caught up, then turned back and continued running. She kept going until she reached the salty smell, stopping in front of the shore. They looked around, spotting some ports in the distance and hopping ip and down a bit. They then looked back at Thettlethorne, pointing a paw towards the ports. "There, there! There's the exit!"

3 minutes ago, Non-Printe, the Foxy said:

Jerry smiled when he saw Thettlethorne caught up, then turned back and continued running. She kept going until she reached the salty smell, stopping in front of the shore. They looked around, spotting some ports in the distance and hopping ip and down a bit. They then looked back at Thettlethorne, pointing a paw towards the ports. "There, there! There's the exit!"

Thettlethorn tried to keep up, stopping next to Jerry and observing the ports with a strange look.

"I've never been off the island before..." He said quietly.

1 minute ago, Katumai said:

Thettlethorn tried to keep up, stopping next to Jerry and observing the ports with a strange look.

"I've never been off the island before..." He said quietly.

"I was like that until the pack found me! The pack's been nice to me. Well, except for the toothy one, but he's a grumpy bug!" She gave a smile then looked at the water. "But hey, do you think I could stay afloat?" 

(Dumb bearyena cub with dumb short focus being an idiot baby.)

On 2/19/2021 at 11:02 AM, Non-Printe, the Foxy said:

Jest was simply,, gone.

‘’what the- please don’t tell me he got eaten.. Juniper would kill me..’’ Lanasi mumbled

2 minutes ago, Non-Printe, the Foxy said:

"I was like that until the pack found me! The pack's been nice to me. Well, except for the toothy one, but he's a grumpy bug!" She gave a smile then looked at the water. "But hey, do you think I could stay afloat?" 

(Dumb bearyena cub with dumb short focus being an idiot baby.)

"I don't know..." He squinted his eyes at Jerry's for a moment. "Bearyena's are kinda heavy...and your fur doesn't look very buoyant..."

Just now, Katumai said:

"I don't know..." He squinted his eyes at Jerry's for a moment. "Bearyena's are kinda heavy...and your fur doesn't look very buoyant..."

"Hmm... Well time for testing!" He got a running start and leaped into the water, going under for a moment before forcing himself up. Don't worry too much, she's in the shallows.

"Hmm... Well time for testing!" He got a running start and leaped into the water, going under for a moment before forcing himself up. Don't worry too much, she's in the shallows.

"Wait!" Thettlethorn cried, nervously watching her in the water. "Be careful!"

Just now, Katumai said:

"Wait!" Thettlethorn cried, nervously watching her in the water. "Be careful!"

She looked back at him, blinking a few times before smiling. "Hey, I'm okay!" They then pulled themselves out of the water, proceeding to shake themselves dry. Their fur ended up all poofed up, and he just kind of blinked blankly a few times.

She looked back at him, blinking a few times before smiling. "Hey, I'm okay!" They then pulled themselves out of the water, proceeding to shake themselves dry. Their fur ended up all poofed up, and he just kind of blinked blankly a few times.

Thettlethorn blinked some of the stray water droplets from his eyes, and couldn't hold back a snort at Jerry's fur. "You look like a fluffy little rabbil."

Just now, Katumai said:

Thettlethorn blinked some of the stray water droplets from his eyes, and couldn't hold back a snort at Jerry's fur. "You look like a fluffy little rabbil."

Jerry huffed at that, hurriedly trying to pat down her own fur. "I'm not a rabbil, I'm a big scary bearyena! When I roar I scare others away! Bunnils can't do that!"

18 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘’what the- please don’t tell me he got eaten.. Juniper would kill me..’’ Lanasi mumbled

There's a few steps leading away, but they disappear after a few pawprints.

Just now, Non-Printe, the Foxy said:

There's a few steps leading away, but they disappear after a few pawprints.

Lanasi looks up, wondering if he were snagged by some weird jungle plant or animal. by now she was starting to feel that creeping sensation of fear again.

Jerry huffed at that, hurriedly trying to pat down her own fur. "I'm not a rabbil, I'm a big scary bearyena! When I roar I scare others away! Bunnils can't do that!"

"You're the least scary bearyena I've ever seen." He teased. "Why don't you show me your mighty roar, huh?"