Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

1 minute ago, Flower said:

Here’s some Issi art in return (Sorry I was tired and had to go to bed soon so I gave up on the berries :/)11BEE531-6BE3-4AC6-B57F-C89AE10C51E1.thumb.png.dd2ee49a04d806d301a6094303fe7617.png

I love it!❤️❤️❤️ That's fine, it looks good just like it is 😁 How did you get the overlay patterns?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

I love it!❤️❤️❤️ That's fine, it looks good just like it is 😁 How did you get the overlay patterns?

Ty ^^. I used a brush on my art app (procreate) and on a new layer filled up the entire screen with it then turned the opacity down.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Flower said:

Ty ^^. I used a brush on my art app (procreate) and on a new layer filled up the entire screen with it then turned the opacity down.

Cool, I have to try it sometime but I don't know it will fit with my art style😄

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Cool, I have to try it sometime but I don't know it will fit with my art style😄

No problem. I have to get going now but I’m free tomorrow I even have a half day so I can finally role play xD 

• Eek! 1

1 hour ago, Impy10 said:

What are your characters doing?

What are you guys up to?

Well right now:

On 1/15/2020 at 1:59 PM, Clover said:

She thought for a moment, then took a deep breath. "As much I think doing this might be a bad idea, it might be his only chance of surviving."

She looked Issi straight in the eyes. "We need to travel to the next island, not all of us, just the ones who aren't dying. There could easily be a bluebird or a healing plant there, and that's the only thing that can save Flash now." Her gaze hardened. "His fate in our paws, Issi."

My niche Issi suggested using leaves and grass to make a bag of sort.

On 1/15/2020 at 2:12 PM, Clover said:

"Good idea, see if you can find some leaves, I know rabbils live around here. Meet me back here." She said, before quickly dashing off to hunt.

On 1/15/2020 at 2:14 PM, FawnCat said:

Issi walked off toward where she and Finch was. She cut off some grass as she walk to the place with the tree. I hope we can make it there and back in one piece. I don't know if Snowdove will be so keen on protecting me after our fight.

Issi reached the small clearing. She eyed the cactus and smell at it. The blaring sun beating down on her heating up her body, she huffed before licking some of the water inside it. Issi moved back and started gathering leaves.

On 1/15/2020 at 10:55 PM, Flower said:

Rabbitspring looked around and saw Vissen and Issi missing. “They’ll be back..” she told herself.

This is where we basically are now.

• Paw up 1

8 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Well right now:

My niche Issi suggested using leaves and grass to make a bag of sort.

This is where we basically are now.

Can I join now or when Clover is on?

Just now, Impy10 said:

Can I join now or when Clover is on?

This is Clovers RP but I'm sure it's fine.(After all I joined in pretty late) You can always just be Niche we meet on our way to find a healing plant. You can go to page 1 to find all the information about all the places if you want.

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

This is Clovers RP but I'm sure it's fine.(After all I joined in pretty late) You can always just be Niche we meet on our way to find a healing plant. You can go to page 1 to find all the information about all the places if you want.

Can I start RPing?

1 minute ago, Impy10 said:

Can I start RPing?

Well only I'm on right now and we can't really go to another place without Clover. So you can if you want to just make you niche meet mine?

6 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

Ink slipped through the reeds and saw a group of nicheling

Looks like there talking, Ink thought, I wonder what they are talking about?

(Sorry forgot to mention we are in the Savannas, there was a fire at another part and some of our nichelings got burned trying to safe a cub, Issi (my niche) is at a tree gathering leaves to make a bag) 

Issi smelt a unfamiliar scent in the air. She stilled and looked around her trying to spot the owner of the scent.

10 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

(Sorry forgot to mention we are in the Savannas, there was a fire at another part and some of our nichelings got burned trying to safe a cub) 

Issi smelt a unfamiliar scent in the air. She stilled and looked around her trying to spot the owner of the scent.

(Whatever)

Ink saw one of the nicheling looking his way and he stepped out of the darkness

"Hello!" Ink said in a radio-like voice, "My name is Ink! What's yours?"

(Ps he talks through his teeth)

2 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

(Whatever)

Ink saw one of the nicheling looking his way and he stepped out of the darkness

"Hello!" Ink said in a radio-like voice, "My name is Ink! What's yours?"

Issi backed up a bit, "Issi..." She hadn't ever met a niche with dark fur like that.

Just now, Impy10 said:

"Why are you scared?" Ink eyes widened

Issi huffed and stepped forward, "I'm not afraid." She dropped the leaves and grass down next to her. "So, why are you here?" She gestured towards the tree and the area surrounding it.