Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi huffed and stepped forward, "I'm not afraid." She dropped the leaves and grass down next to her. "So, why are you here?" She gestured towards the tree and the area surrounding it. 

Ink shrugged

"I just like to explore the island." Ink's smile turned into a neutral expression as he explained it

1 minute ago, Impy10 said:

Ink shrugged

"I just like to explore the island." Ink's smile turned into a neutral expression as he explained it

Issi smiled, "Oh, so a fellow wanderer." She sat down, careful of her wounds. "I'm still debating if to join a group of nichelings or after helping them to go on my own, you?" Issi glanced at Ink.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi smiled, "Oh, so a fellow wanderer." She sat down, careful of her wounds. "I'm still debating if to join a group of nichelings or after helping them to go on my own, you?" Issi glanced at Ink.

Ink shrugged again

"Whats the group?" He asked through a gritted grin.

Just now, Impy10 said:

Ink shrugged again

"Whats the group?" He asked through a gritted grin.

Bit unsure of his intentions Issi debated whether to tell him or not. She peered around her while in thought. "Um, you know a few... actually now that I think about it they never did say what they where doing here." Issi stood up, frowning a bit. "I just met them a day ago and I really liked them but they al where on the odd side, then again so am I." She pawed at the ground. "They did talk about saving someone, I think the child but how did they know?" Issi started to pace up and down.

4 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Bit unsure of his intentions Issi debated whether to tell him or not. She peered around her while in thought. "Um, you know a few... actually now that I think about it they never did say what they where doing here." Issi stood up, frowning a bit. "I just met them a day ago and I really liked them but they al where on the odd side, then again so am I." She pawed at the ground. "They did talk about saving someone, I think the child but how did they know?" Issi started to pace up and down.

"ummm... So... Whats with the wounds?" He asked as his smiled slowly turned into a frown

2 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

Ink is talking to Issi

Alrighty. I have one character who is injured and can’t leave so I’ll send the other!

a lithe nicheling with fur the color of dirt after a rainfall and wolf like yellow eyes peers at the new comer from the sharp Savannah grasses.

3 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

Ink saw a dark brown nicheling spying on him

He stalks over to the nicheling

"Hello!" Ink's eyes widen as he spoke, "What's your name?"

Why is his voice so weird.. and oddly entertaining? “Finch.” He stated, looking warily at the newcomer. ( @FawnCat were role playing if you want to join

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Flower said:

Why is his voice so weird.. and oddly entertaining? “Finch.” He stated, looking warily at the newcomer. ( @FawnCat were role playing if you want to join

Ink's pure black eyes shined in the light

"Finch? Thats... A good name!" Ink said, trying to hide his disappointment

7 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

He looked him in the eyes. “Where you from stranger?” He said in a cool, crisp voice

19 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

9 minutes ago, Flower said:

He looked him in the eyes. “Where you from stranger?” He said in a cool, crisp voice

Issi stared as the two interacted. Not sure if she should interject or not.

7 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi stared as the two interacted. Not sure if she should interject or not.

Finch looked at her pleadingly. Interrupt. interrupt! He thought

Just now, Flower said:

(Fawncat I just got 23 notifications all from you reacting to stuff in my art dump thank you xD )

Sorry couldn't stop myself. Didn't know you had one of those. So, I just went into all the pages. I loved them all! You're very talented.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Sorry couldn't stop myself. Didn't know you had one of those. So, I just went into all the pages. I loved them all! You're very talented.

Yea I haven’t posted in a while but thank you so much! :) 

• Paw up 1

10 hours ago, Impy10 said:

"ummm... So... Whats with the wounds?" He asked as his smiled slowly turned into a frown

1 minute ago, Flower said:

Finch looked at her pleadingly. Interrupt. interrupt! He thought

Issi looked at the pleading Finch. Giggling a bit, it pulled at her wounds but she had gotten used to the slight sting. "Ink, you asked about my wounds right?" Issi stepped up next to Finch. "One of the nichelings from the group started a fight so I tried to help." Issi sighed, "Although I'm a not the best fighter, So I ended up a bit more than just a scratch for me."  

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi looked at the pleading Finch. Giggling a bit, it pulled at her wounds but she had gotten used to the slight sting. "Ink, you asked about my wounds right?" Issi stepped up next to Finch. "One of the nichelings from the group started a fight so I tried to help." Issi sighed, "Although I'm a not the best fighter, So I ended up a bit more than just a scratch for me."  

“That was you?” He said slightly in awe and said. “You stood you for carrio- The poor kid?”

1 minute ago, Flower said:

“That was you?” He said slightly in awe and said. “You stood you for carrio- The poor kid?”

Issi turned to Finch and gave a small nod, "Oh, you mean Akriah. Yes, I didn't like the way they treated her." Issi stood up and glared at the ground, "How could they just ignore their child and helpless cub like that."

3 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi turned to Finch and gave a small nod, "Oh, you mean Akriah. Yes, I didn't like the way they treated her." Issi stood up and glared at the ground, "How could they just ignore their child and helpless cub like that."

“Well.. that’s just the way things happen here..” he said, feeling a tiny pang of shame.