Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

Just now, Clover said:

Sorry guys, I slept most of today

being sick sucks

I can't even hear out of my right ear

That does sucks. Sleeping is good for the body to get energy back to fight the sickness. Oh, and drink a lot of water.

9 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi looked at awe as he cracked open the shell, then at disgust of the meat inside. "Is that even edible?" She takes some and sniff at it before pulling a face. She looks at Finch at waits for him to eat first.

"unfortunately." He said eating half of it, his face scrunching in disgust. "Want it?" he asked holding out the rest. "If not I'll eat it."

Just now, Flower said:

"unfortunately." He said eating half of it, his face scrunching in disgust. "Want it?" he asked holding out the rest. "If not I'll eat it."

Issi stomach growled and she blushed, "I'll just take that." She ate it as fast as she could. "Thanks." 

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi stomach growled and she blushed, "I'll just take that." She ate it as fast as she could. "Thanks." 

"Ah ah ah." he chided. "You forgot the best part." He said and held up the two symetrical shells that glimmered in the dying sunlight.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

"Ah ah ah." he chided. "You forgot the best part." He said and held up the two symetrical shells that glimmered in the dying sunlight.

Mouth agape the stared at the shells and the sunlight bouncing of it giving it even more of an unearthly glow. "So pretty." She swam next to Finch to get a better look.

9 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Mouth agape the stared at the shells and the sunlight bouncing of it giving it even more of an unearthly glow. "So pretty." She swam next to Finch to get a better look.

"Here take them." he said extending his paw out to her.

Just now, Flower said:

"Yes." He chuckled and placed it in her paws. 

She gave him a big smile and rubbed her head against his as thanks. Issi made her way to the shore and shake out the water in her fur. The swimming was surprisingly good for the wound and is most likely not going to get infected now. She placed the shells down as she sits in the last rays of the sun. "I wonder if Vissen is doing good in her hunt." Might not tell her I ended up goofing off. But it was a lot of fun. Issi gave a giggle in delight.

2 hours ago, FawnCat said:

She gave him a big smile and rubbed her head against his as thanks. Issi made her way to the shore and shake out the water in her fur. The swimming was surprisingly good for the wound and is most likely not going to get infected now. She placed the shells down as she sits in the last rays of the sun. "I wonder if Vissen is doing good in her hunt." Might not tell her I ended up goofing off. But it was a lot of fun. Issi gave a giggle in delight.

He felt warmth blossom inside him. ‘that was kind of nice..’ he though staring after her before catching a few fish and gathering up some kelp. He brought his catch to shore and basked in the sun by the great big rock.

15 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

Ink shrugged

"Wait..." He mumbled as he meted away and popped behind her

Finch watched them and he felt something that felt like anger stir in him. “Who even is that stranger..” he grumbled. His voice being to far away for them to hear. He stretched and turned so he way laying on his back.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

Finch watched them and he felt something that felt like anger stir in him. “Who even is that stranger..” he grumbled. His voice being to far away for them to hear. He stretched and turned so he way laying on his back.

"Oh! Are you her friend?" Ink cheered in a radio voice, "What's your name?"