Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

Just now, Clover said:

Pathfollower leaned forward, eyes full of stars. 

"You are here to follow your path. Prevent horrors so unspeakable no creature dares talk about it today. To prevent tradgedies so shameful nobody can bring themselves to admit it. Things so heartbreaking they turned innocents to vengeful souls. Some creatures deserve to live, and some should have never existed."

She doesn’t reply.

Just now, Flower said:

She doesn’t reply.

Snowdove shakes her head. "Wait, you're saying that we were chosen at the beginning of time?" 

"Yes. You were always meant for this. Now, it is time. Walk, and you will find all you were meant for. Go."

Just now, Clover said:

Snowdove shakes her head. "Wait, you're saying that we were chosen at the beginning of time?" 

"Yes. You were always meant for this. Now, it is time. Walk, and you will find all you were meant for. Go."

“Wait! Pathfollower go where? What direction?” She asked.

Just now, Flower said:

“Wait! Pathfollower go where? What direction?” She asked.

"Anywhere." Pathfollower whispered, before seeming to fade. The galaxy still swirled around them.

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

"Anywhere." Pathfollower whispered, before seeming to fade. The galaxy still swirled around them.

“Wait! Don’t go!” She cried out but to no avail.

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

“Wait! Don’t go!” She cried out but to no avail.

Vissen looked around, before stepping out of the swirling galaxy. She looked off into the night sky. 

"Well, let's see where this takes us." She beckoned to them.

"A-are you sure?" Flash asked, shakily stepping out.

Snowdove was silent, and stepped out, standing next to Vissen.

25 minutes ago, Clover said:

Vissen looked around, before stepping out of the swirling galaxy. She looked off into the night sky. 

"Well, let's see where this takes us." She beckoned to them.

"A-are you sure?" Flash asked, shakily stepping out.

Snowdove was silent, and stepped out, standing next to Vissen.

She stepped in line besides Flash. "Your freezing." She commented with worry in her voice as she felt the cold seep into her own bones.

Just now, Flower said:

She stepped in line besides Flash. "Your freezing." She commented with worry in her voice as she felt the cold seep into her own bones.

"I'm f-fine..." He responded still shaking.

Vissen silently started walking forward, Snowdove following. Flash quickly ran after them.

"I'm f-fine..." He responded still shaking.

Vissen silently started walking forward, Snowdove following. Flash quickly ran after them.

She shrugged and caught up with Vissen.

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

She shrugged and caught up with Vissen.

As they walked, the night sky beneath them slowly warped into solid ground, they could feel under grass under their paws, and a forest full of trees now surrounded them.

"Woah..." Flash said breathlessly.

Just now, Clover said:

As they walked, the night sky beneath them slowly warped into solid ground, they could feel under grass under their paws, and a forest full of trees now surrounded them.

"Woah..." Flash said breathlessly.

'' Amazing.'' she breathed

4 minutes ago, Clover said:

Snowdove's ears perked up. "Wait, do you hear that?" Voices seemed to come from the center.

(their on Home Island by the way)

Rabbitspring listened closely. "sounds like voices." She whispered with excitement in her voice as she stepped in the direction of them

1 minute ago, Flower said:

Rabbitspring listened closely. "sounds like voices." She whispered with excitement in her voice as she stepped in the direction of them

Vissen slowly stalked forward, stopping behind some bushes and a tree stump. "Come over here, it's some teens."

1 minute ago, Clover said:

Vissen slowly stalked forward, stopping behind some bushes and a tree stump. "Come over here, it's some teens."

She followed Vissen then hopped up besides her looking at the teens.

Just now, Flower said:

She followed Vissen then hopped up besides her looking at the teens.

There were five, four of them were in a group, chatting. The last one looked frail and sick, and he was trying to crack open a nut.

"What are they doing?" Flash whispered, cowering behind Rabbitspring.

There were five, four of them were in a group, chatting. The last one looked frail and sick, and he was trying to crack open a nut.

"What are they doing?" Flash whispered, cowering behind Rabbitspring.

"I think their looking for food." She said and tentatively stepped towards them. "Hi, I'm Rabbitspring." She said.

Just now, Flower said:

"I think their looking for food." She said and tentatively stepped towards them. "Hi, I'm Rabbitspring." She said.

Instantly everyone went silent. All five heads snapped towards Rabbitspring, four glaring. "Who in Fenax's name are YOU?" One growled, watching as Flash, Vissen and Snowdove stepped out.

Just now, Clover said:

Instantly everyone went silent. All five heads snapped towards Rabbitspring, four glaring. "Who in Fenax's name are YOU?" One growled, watching as Flash, Vissen and Snowdove stepped out.

"I just said my name, its Rabbitspring. What did I whisper?" she said laughing.

"I just said my name, its Rabbitspring. What did I whisper?" she said laughing.

They didn't seem slightly amused. The sick one slowly stood up, carefully walking towards them. "Hi, I'm-"

"Nobody asked you, Blade!" One shouted, kicking his legs from under him. They all quickly shuffled away from him as he fell.

"Great, now I'm probably infected!"

1 minute ago, Clover said:

They didn't seem slightly amused. The sick one slowly stood up, carefully walking towards them. "Hi, I'm-"

"Nobody asked you, Blade!" One shouted, kicking his legs from under him. They all quickly shuffled away from him as he fell.

"Great, now I'm probably infected!"

"Hey back off!" She growled running to the one called blade's side. "Why would you do that?" She asked glaring at the other teens.

"Hey back off!" She growled running to the one called blade's side. "Why would you do that?" She asked glaring at the other teens.

They growled at her. "He's sick, therefore he's weak and pathetic. His own mother doesn't want him!" 

With each word Blade curled tighter into a ball, covering his head with his paws.

Just now, Clover said:

They growled at her. "He's sick, therefore he's weak and pathetic. His own mother doesn't want him!" 

With each word Blade curled tighter into a ball, covering his head with his paws.

"Don't listen to them, your not pathetic, Their the pathetic ones for bullying you just because your sick." She told him and stroked his fur trying to soothe him.

"Don't listen to them, your not pathetic, Their the pathetic ones for bullying you just because your sick." She told him and stroked his fur trying to soothe him.

Blade looked up, face still buried in his paws. "Really-"

"Yeah right!" One of the others yelled out, stepping forward. 

"You'll never be anything but a worthless, waste of space, weak, disgusting lump of flesh-"

"SHUT UP!" Blade suddenly shot up, lunging at the other teen and snapping his jaws at his throat.

Blade looked up, face still buried in his paws. "Really-"

"Yeah right!" One of the others yelled out, stepping forward. 

"You'll never be anything but a worthless, waste of space, weak, disgusting lump of flesh-"

"SHUT UP!" Blade suddenly shot up, lunging at the other teen and snapping his jaws at his throat.

She looked at the blood spurting from his throat. "uh-"