Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

Just now, Clover said:

She ducked into the shelter, looking around. Snowdove was still asleep, but Carrion was up now. 

"Hi..." The child said meekly, looking at Finch. "Hi Finch."

“Hello Akriah. Would you like some fish?” He asked. He had completely forgotten the few fish still speared on his tail until now.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

He looks back at her. “For your sake I hope so.”

Just now, Clover said:

She ducked into the shelter, looking around. Snowdove was still asleep, but Carrion was up now. 

"Hi..." The child said meekly, looking at Finch. "Hi Finch."

Issi nodded at Finch before going to sit next to the child. "How are you feeling?" She asked with concern.

Just now, Flower said:

“Hello Akriah. Would you like some fish?” He asked. He had completely forgotten the few fish still speared on his tail until now.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi nodded at Finch before going to sit next to the child. "How are you feeling?" She asked with concern.

She shrugged at both of them, looking a bit tired. "I'm okay." She was relieved he wasn't calling her Carrion.

"What's wrong with Flash?"

Just now, Clover said:

She shrugged at both of them, looking a bit tired. "I'm okay." She was relieved he wasn't calling her Carrion.

"Hi! What's your name?" Ink asked Carrion

Just now, Clover said:

Issi looked over at Flash, "Well he's a bit hurt so we're going on an adventure to get him some healing plants."

Just now, Clover said:

“He’s badly wounded, were going to get something to make him feel better, maybe even something for you too.” Why did you say that? You won’t be able to keep that promise!

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi patted Ink on the shoulder. "don't mind him."

Don’t mind me?! He’s the one who tried to kill me! I dont think I Should have to be all sunny and forgive him for gods’ sakes! 

Just now, Impy10 said:

"Hi! What's your name?" Ink asked Carrion

She blinked, looking down. The words seemed stuck in her throat. "Ak...Akri...Carrion."

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi looked over at Flash, "Well he's a bit hurt so we're going on an adventure to get him some healing plants."

Vissen walked over to Snowdove, gently shaking her. She jolted awake, her fur ruffled and her eyes wide. "Stay back!" She snarled, seemingly unaware of what was going on.

“He’s badly wounded, were going to get something to make him feel better, maybe even something for you too.” Why did you say that? You won’t be able to keep that promise!

Don’t mind me?! He’s the one who tried to kill me! I dont think I Should have to be all sunny and forgive him for gods’ sakes! 

"Jip, we're going to get you some too." Issi smiled at Finch. "That was very nice of you." She whispered into his ear.

“Don’t touch her.” He snarled, standing in front of her protectively.

Issi stood up next to Akriah.

Just now, Clover said:

She blinked, looking down. The words seemed stuck in her throat. "Ak...Akri...Carrion."

Vissen walked over to Snowdove, gently shaking her. She jolted awake, her fur ruffled and her eyes wide. "Stay back!" She snarled, seemingly unaware of what was going on.

Issi looked over at Snowdoves scream. "Oh no not again."

Just now, Clover said:

Rabbitspring blinked her eyes open and stroked Snowdoves’s fur. ‘’ hey Vissen.’’ She said, her eyes glimmering with sadness but her face was held together in a fragile smile.

Just now, FawnCat said:

"Jip, we're going to get you some too." Issi smiled at Finch. "That was very nice of you." She whispered into his ear.

He ignored her and faced down ink, his fur bristling in pure anger

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi stood up next to Akriah.

Issi looked over at Snowdoves scream. "Oh no not again."

Snowdove was shaking, but slowly relaxed. "S-sorry. I was startled." She looked down, staring at Rabbitspring.

“Don’t touch her.” He snarled, standing in front of her protectively.

“We’re not using your poison! Now go away your not wanted here.”

"WHAT?! Come on! This is the REAL DEAL!" Ink hissed

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

"Cool name!" Ink incoruged behind Finch

Just now, Impy10 said:

"Is it?" Carrion asked. Flicking her tail. "I don't know what it's means." She shrugged. "Everyone just started calling me that."

Just now, Clover said:

Snowdove was shaking, but slowly relaxed. "S-sorry. I was startled." She looked down, staring at Rabbitspring.

‘’.goodmorning my lov-‘’ she realized what she had said and blushed. ‘’goodmorning Snowdove.’’

Just now, Impy10 said:

‘’ Stop that! We told you to get out so leave, I’m not risking anything, including feeding any nichling under the tribes protection your “herbs”’’

1 minute ago, Clover said:

1 minute ago, Impy10 said:

Issi looked over to make sure Vissen was safe before letting herself relax before she noticed Finch ready to attack and tensed up again. "Oh, this isn't going to be good." She moved to stand and protect the child if needed.

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

Rabbitspring blinked her eyes open and stroked Snowdoves’s fur. ‘’ hey Vissen.’’ She said, her eyes glimmering with sadness but her face was held together in a fragile smile.

"Hey Rabbitspring. How are your burns?" Vissen asked quickly, anxiously glancing at Flash.

Just now, Clover said:

"Is it?" Carrion asked. Flicking her tail. "I don't know what it's means." She shrugged. "Everyone just started calling me that."

‘’Your name is not Carrion it’s Akriah.’’ He said glaring daggers at Ink.

Just now, Clover said:

"Hey Rabbitspring. How are your burns?" Vissen asked quickly, anxiously glancing at Flash.

Just now, Flower said:

‘’.goodmorning my lov-‘’ she realized what she had said and blushed. ‘’goodmorning Snowdove.’’

‘’ Stop that! We told you to get out so leave, I’m not risking anything, including feeding any nichling under the tribes protection your “herbs”’’

Issi straned her ears to hear how it's going with Rabbitspring. While focusing on Finch and Ink.

Just now, Clover said:

‘’ They hurt like hell but it’s nothing compared to poor Flash’s burns.’ She said. ‘’Or my antenna..’’