Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

1 minute ago, Flower said:

‘’Your name is not Carrion it’s Akriah.’’ He said glaring daggers at Ink.

She shrugged. "What does carrion mean, anyway?" She asked softly.

Just now, Flower said:

‘’ They hurt like hell but it’s nothing compared to poor Flash’s burns.’ She said. ‘’Or my antenna..’’

"Nothing a good healing plant can't solve!" Issi screamed over to them.

Just now, FawnCat said:

"Nothing a good healing plant can't solve!" Issi screamed over to them.

‘’ I don’t think there that powerful.’ She said loudly in return.

• Like 1

Just now, Clover said:

She shrugged. "What does carrion mean, anyway?" She asked softly.

He looked at her and he felt his heart break slightly. “Your no carrion Akriah your brave and your kind.’’ He said gently. How could I have said all that mean stuff earlier?

‘’ They hurt like hell but it’s nothing compared to poor Flash’s burns.’ She said. ‘’Or my antenna..’’

"I know, they'll be better soon. I promise. We're going to the next island to find a healing plant or a bluebird, we need Snowdove for backup."

Snowdove suddenly seemed to shrink, burying herself in the nest. "Really? After I snapped like that, you still trust me?"

Just now, Impy10 said:

Ink chucked the plant and it landed in front of Issi

“Don’t do it Issi.’’ He pleaded. ‘’You can’t seriously trust him..’’ can she? Can she trust me? She’s been siding with him..

He looked at her and he felt his heart break slightly. “Your no carrion Akriah your brave and your kind.’’ He said gently. How could I have said all that mean stuff earlier?

"I agree!" Ink chimed in

A couple of nichelings walked into the shelter suddenly, a male and a female.

"Mom, dad?" Carrion looked up, her eyes glittering with hope. They both looked at her with blank stares.

1 minute ago, Clover said:

"I know, they'll be better soon. I promise. We're going to the next island to find a healing plant or a bluebird, we need Snowdove for backup."

Snowdove suddenly seemed to shrink, burying herself in the nest. "Really? After I snapped like that, you still trust me?"

‘Hey, it’s not your fault.’ She said softly. ‘Besides they’ll need to borrow my strong, brave, balance bear.’’ She purred.

Just now, Flower said:

“Don’t do it Issi.’’ He pleaded. ‘’You can’t seriously trust him..’’ can she? Can she trust me? She’s been siding with him..

"I'm not crazy, just yet." Issi sat up.

Just now, Clover said:

"Mom, dad?" Carrion looked up, her eyes glittering with hope. They both looked at her with blank stares.

Issi stared at the two of them. Ugh I don't like them.

Just now, Clover said:

His heart broke even more as he saw her hopeful gaze.

Just now, Impy10 said:

"I agree!" Ink chimed in

He growled. ‘’Please, you’ve overstayed your welcome, you’ve given us the.. ‘plant’ now you can leave.’’

Just now, Flower said:

‘Hey, it’s not your fault.’ She said softly. ‘Besides they’ll need to borrow my strong, brave, balance bear.’’ She purred.

She breathed in, weakly smiling at Rabbitspring. "Thanks." She whispered, before cautiously standing up and stepping next to Vissen. 

"I'll do it."

"Oh, come on, BirdBrain! What's there agenist me?

1 minute ago, Impy10 said:

‘’You tried to kill me.’’ He said bluntly. ‘’We don’t take threats lightly here.’’ He warmed his fur bristling. 

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi stared at the two of them. Ugh I don't like them.

Just now, Flower said:

His heart broke even more as he saw her hopeful gaze.

The female stepped forward, sitting down and curling her tail around her paws. "I'm not your mother anymore, Carrion. Call me Ria, like everyone else."

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

Ink saw them and shivered

He growled. ‘’Please, you’ve overstayed your welcome, you’ve given us the.. ‘plant’ now you can leave.’’

"I'm not done here." Ink hissed

She breathed in, weakly smiling at Rabbitspring. "Thanks." She whispered, before cautiously standing up and stepping next to Vissen. 

"I'll do it."

‘’Safe travels.’ She said but her expression grew sadder and her smile couldn’t hide it. ‘’ come back safe you two.’’ She told them.

1 minute ago, Impy10 said:

"Maybe because you tried to kill him." Issi mumbled to herself. "But that's just my guess."

Just now, Clover said:

The female stepped forward, sitting down and curling her tail around her paws. "I'm not your mother anymore, Carrion. Call me Ria, like everyone else."

Issi glared at the female.

Just now, Flower said:

‘’You tried to kill me.’’ He said bluntly. ‘’We don’t take threats lightly here.’’ He warmed his fur bristling. 

"You know you could have just jump over it?" Ink implied

Ink hissed at the female