Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

She looked at the blood spurting from his throat. "uh-"

The other three teens ran forward, yelling and trying pull Blade off him. Considering they were much stronger, it didn't take long. One grabbed him by the back of his neck, and another by his leg. They dragged him off, tossing him away.

The injured nicheling looked up, coughing up blood. "Y-you're crazy!"

Just now, Clover said:

The other three teens ran forward, yelling and trying pull Blade off him. Considering they were much stronger, it didn't take long. One grabbed him by the back of his neck, and another by his leg. They dragged him off, tossing him away.

The injured nicheling looked up, coughing up blood. "Y-you're crazy!"

"B-blade cmon." She said "You can come with us, you don't have to stay with them." She said her eyes shining hopefully.

Just now, Flower said:

"B-blade cmon." She said "You can come with us, you don't have to stay with them." She said her eyes shining hopefully.

Blade carefully stood up, shaking. He looked angry, distressed, and scared all at the same time. He was crying. "You'll all pay! I told you would pay! I HOPE YOU BURN!" He screamed, breathing heavily.

Flash was hiding under Vissen at this point, shaking. Snowdove snarled, ready to attack, and Vissen stood silently, unsure.

Just now, Clover said:

Blade carefully stood up, shaking. He looked angry, distressed, and scared all at the same time. He was crying. "You'll all pay! I told you would pay! I HOPE YOU BURN!" He screamed, breathing heavily.

Flash was hiding under Vissen at this point, shaking. Snowdove snarled, ready to attack, and Vissen stood silently, unsure.

She faced the others. "Maybe this is what Pathfollower meant by some nichelings shouldn't be born, all you four have done is cause trauma and pain." She said her usually warm gaze icy with fury.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

She faced the others. "Maybe this is what Pathfollower meant by some nichelings shouldn't be born, all you four have done is cause trauma and pain." She said her usually warm gaze icy with fury.

They didn't mind her, at least they pretended not to. They were trying to make their friend stop bleeding. Blade was still shaking, and eventually just collapsed, sobbing and curling up.

Just now, Clover said:

They didn't mind her, at least they pretended not to. They were trying to make their friend stop bleeding. Blade was still shaking, and eventually just collapsed, sobbing and curling up.

She sat by his side and said nothing. She stroked his pelt trying to soothe him and she watched the teens with an hate filled gaze. her eyes flickered to Snowdove for a moment, trying to read the expression on their face.

Just now, Flower said:

She sat by his side and said nothing. She stroked his pelt trying to soothe him and she watched the teens with an hate filled gaze. her eyes flickered to Snowdove for a moment, trying to read the expression on their face.

Blade eventually seemed to fall asleep, going still.

Snowdove stepped forward. "I've got him." She said, her voice uncharacteristically soft. She hoisted him onto her back, looking back at the group.

Just now, Clover said:

Blade eventually seemed to fall asleep, going still.

Snowdove stepped forward. "I've got him." She said, her voice uncharacteristically soft. She hoisted him onto her back, looking back at the group.

"We have to keep walking." She said confused by snowdove's sudden empathy.

"We have to keep walking." She said confused by snowdove's sudden empathy.

Snowdove nodded, glancing at Vissen and Flash. Her gaze snapped towards the woods though, watching as a group of nichelings ran from the bushes.

"HEY!" One shouted, skidding to a halt. She was also a teen.

"Penelope?...." Blade whispered, seemingly still asleep.

Just now, Clover said:

Snowdove nodded, glancing at Vissen and Flash. Her gaze snapped towards the woods though, watching as a group of nichelings ran from the bushes.

"HEY!" One shouted, skidding to a halt. She was also a teen.

"Penelope?...." Blade whispered, seemingly still asleep.

"Penelope?" Rabbitspring asked.

Just now, Clover said:

The teen glared, growling. "How do you know my name?! What did you to Azc? WHY ARE YOU HOLDING BLADE?!"

"We were trying to help him." She said calmly. "They were saying all of these awful things to him. If you really cared about him why weren't you here to protect him?" She asked.

"We were trying to help him." She said calmly. "They were saying all of these awful things to him. If you really cared about him why weren't you here to protect him?" She asked.

"YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HIM! PUT HIM DOWN!" She yelled, snarling. An adult nicheling stepped forward, almost identical to blade, she was just a bit lighter.

"Penelope, calm down."

(Penelope is the beige one with grey spots in the picture by the way)

1 minute ago, Clover said:

"YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HIM! PUT HIM DOWN!" She yelled, snarling. An adult nicheling stepped forward, almost identical to blade, she was just a bit lighter.

"Penelope, calm down."

(Penelope is the beige one with grey spots in the picture by the way)

(got it) Rabbitspring looked at Snowdove trying to send her a message without saying anything What do we do?

(got it) Rabbitspring looked at Snowdove trying to send her a message without saying anything What do we do?

Snowdove shrugged, but looked like something was on her mind. 

"WHAT?!" Penelope shrieked. "CEDA, THESE STRANGERS HAVE YOUR SON AND YOU DONT CARE!? DO YOU REALLY NOT LOVE HIM THAT MUCH?!" She screamed, turning to Ceda.

Ceda closed her eyes sighing. She suddenly looked up, a blank expression on her face.

"Take him."

Just now, Clover said:

Snowdove shrugged, but looked like something was on her mind. 

"WHAT?!" Penelope shrieked. "CEDA, THESE STRANGERS HAVE YOUR SON AND YOU DONT CARE!? DO YOU REALLY NOT LOVE HIM THAT MUCH?!" She screamed, turning to Ceda.

Ceda closed her eyes sighing. She suddenly looked up, a blank expression on her face.

"Take him."

"What?" She gasped. "I-I'm sorry Ceda was it? You must have made a mistake we were trying to help him but if you could find a way to protect him..." the words died on her tongue.

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

"What?" She gasped. "I-I'm sorry Ceda was it? You must have made a mistake we were trying to help him but if you could find a way to protect him..." the words died on her tongue.

"You heard me. Take him." She said bluntly, turning away. Penelope stared after her in shock. "B-but..." She looked back towards Blade, before sighing and following Ceda.

Just now, Clover said:

"You heard me. Take him." She said bluntly, turning away. Penelope stared after her in shock. "B-but..." She looked back towards Blade, before sighing and following Ceda.

"I-I.. Alright." She said setting her jaw in determination. "I say we take him with us. IS everybody else in agreement?"

Just now, Flower said:

"I-I.. Alright." She said setting her jaw in determination. "I say we take him with us. IS everybody else in agreement?"

Snowdove shifted him on her back, walking away. Vissen nodded, and Flash just made a little noise.

Just now, Clover said:

Snowdove shifted him on her back, walking away. Vissen nodded, and Flash just made a little noise.

"Good." She said falling into step besides Snowdove. "Don't worry. We'll protect you." She whispered. "Pathfollower sent us here for a reason.."

4 minutes ago, Flower said:

"Good." She said falling into step besides Snowdove. "Don't worry. We'll protect you." She whispered. "Pathfollower sent us here for a reason.."

Vissen and Flash followed. The forest slowly disintegrated, until they were back at the White Tree, surrounded by the night.

Just now, Clover said:

Vissen and Flash followed. The forest slowly disintegrated, until they were back at the White Tree, surrounded by the night.

"Pathfollower! Were back!" She said dashing towards the tree." (are they on the island that the tree is on or across the water?)