Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

Just now, Flower said:

"Pathfollower! Were back!" She said dashing towards the tree." (are they on the island that the tree is on or across the water?)

(In the water if that makes any sense)

The tree still glowed, and Pathfollower appeared. 

"You have returned. I see you brought a friend?"

1 minute ago, Clover said:

(In the water if that makes any sense)

The tree still glowed, and Pathfollower appeared. 

"You have returned. I see you brought a friend?"

"Blade." She replied Looking back at him as water touched her paws. she shivered.

Just now, Flower said:

"Blade." She replied Looking back at him as water touched her paws. she shivered.

"I see that. Blade, it's been a long time friend."

As if on command, Blade seemed to open his eyes. He slipped off of Snowdove's back, staring in awe at Pathfollower.

Just now, Clover said:

"I see that. Blade, it's been a long time friend."

As if on command, Blade seemed to open his eyes. He slipped off of Snowdove's back, staring in awe at Pathfollower.

"You know him?" She ask tilting her head in confusion.

8 minutes ago, Flower said:

"You know him?" She ask tilting her head in confusion.

She nodded.

"Yes, he is-or was-the god of plague. I am happy to see you prevented one tradgedy. Blade never deserved what he got." As she spoke, a figure formed directly in front of Blade. It was him but older and bigger, with red pupils in his green eyes.

She nodded.

"Yes, he is-or was-the god of plague. I am happy to see you prevented one tradgedy. Blade never deserved what he got." As she spoke, a figure formed directly in front of Blade. It was him but older and bigger, with red pupils in his green eyes.

"Happy to help Pathfollower.." She said hesitantly thinking bout Penelope. "What will happen to him now?"

Just now, Flower said:

"Happy to help Pathfollower.." She said hesitantly thinking bout Penelope. "What will happen to him now?"

Blade's spots started glowing, and he looked back at Rabbitspring, smiling.

"Thank you." He whispered, a tear falling from his eye.

He closed his eyes, as did his older self, and he glowed brighter. With a flash, he was gone, but a bright green star now resided in the pool of galaxies.

Just now, Clover said:

Blade's spots started glowing, and he looked back at Rabbitspring, smiling.

"Thank you." He whispered, a tear falling from his eye.

He closed his eyes, as did his older self, and he glowed brighter. With a flash, he was gone, but a bright green star now resided in the pool of galaxies.

"No!" She cried "Don't go!" she ran to the star and looked at it with sadness. "W-where did he go?!" She asked Pathfollower."

1 minute ago, Flower said:

"No!" She cried "Don't go!" she ran to the star and looked at it with sadness. "W-where did he go?!" She asked Pathfollower."

"Don't fret, he is in peace now. He resides with the other immortal beings, but is no longer the god of plague, but the god of peace."

Pathfollower smiled, and an image of an adult Blade appeared, smiling in actual happiness. He seemed to look right through them.

Just now, Clover said:

"Don't fret, he is in peace now. He resides with the other immortal beings, but is no longer the god of plague, but the god of peace."

Pathfollower smiled, and an image of an adult Blade appeared, smiling in actual happiness. He seemed to look right through them.

She smiled. "We did this.. We fixed the past!" She said spinning and looking at the others with excitement.

Just now, Flower said:

She smiled. "We did this.. We fixed the past!" She said spinning and looking at the others with excitement.

Vissen smiled, looking at Rabbitspring. Flash still seemed scared, but smiled a little. Snowdove stared at the image of Blade.

"Hold on there, friend. Not completely. While Blade how lives happily and without fear, there are others whose lives were harmed." 

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

Vissen smiled, looking at Rabbitspring. Flash still seemed scared, but smiled a little. Snowdove stared at the image of Blade.

"Hold on there, friend. Not completely. While Blade how lives happily and without fear, there are others whose lives were harmed." 

"W-what do you mean?" her ears drooped and her smile faded.

Just now, Flower said:

"W-what do you mean?" her ears drooped and her smile faded.

The images of other nichelings appeared.

One with a purr snout and spiky body, glaring at the ground. One with a skull over her head, looking right through the others. One covered in scars, covering his face and crying.

"Go. Help them."

3 minutes ago, Clover said:

The images of other nichelings appeared.

One with a purr snout and spiky body, glaring at the ground. One with a skull over her head, looking right through the others. One covered in scars, covering his face and crying.

"Go. Help them."

(more of your gods? Genieve? i cant spell it)

"Do we just start walking again?"

5 minutes ago, Flower said:

(more of your gods? Genieve? i cant spell it)

"Do we just start walking again?"

(Genevieve -goddess of misfortune-, Carrion, and Mistletoe -god of loss/sufferring)

"I would guess." Vissen responded turning around. Flash carefully followed her.

Snowdove kept staring.

• Eek! 1

3 minutes ago, Clover said:

(Genevieve -goddess of misfortune-, Carrion, and Mistletoe -god of loss/sufferring)

"I would guess." Vissen responded turning around. Flash carefully followed her.

Snowdove kept staring.

Rabbitspring walked up to her and sat besides her staring at the star and keeping respectfully quiet.

Just now, Flower said:

Rabbitspring walked up to her and sat besides her staring at the star and keeping respectfully quiet.

"He reminds me of someone." She finally said, staring blankly at the star.

Just now, MelonOfTheHighlands said:

I really want to join the roleplay. I need to stop being overly late with things

(you can be a nicheling in the next timeline that joins them if you want)

• Eek! 1

"He reminds me of someone." She finally said, staring blankly at the star.

"He reminds me of someone too.." She said sadly. "That's why I tried to protect him.. like I tried to protect her."

1 minute ago, MelonOfTheHighlands said:

I want to, but A: I have to go to bed, and B: I don’t know how to do that

(oof, just pop outta nowhere and be like "hey can I join you on your weird quest to save these weirdos" I guess)

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

"He reminds me of someone too.." She said sadly. "That's why I tried to protect him.. like I tried to protect her."

She kept staring. "My best friend was blind. My entire tribe thought he was cursed, I guess they didn't understand genetics. They never went easy on him, he almost starved once because he couldn't hunt his own food. His parents were dead. He had no one. I couldn't stand it." She closed her eyes, letting out a sigh. 

"He died a few years ago. A pack of ram foxes attacked and nobody helped him. I couldn't get to him." She breathed heavily, and finally let down her walls, letting out a sob.

"I loved him, and I miss him and now he's dead..."