Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

1 minute ago, Clover said:

"My pleasure." He ran off in the opposite direction, batting away smoke with his wings.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi ran after him.

He hared after them, ‘’how much further?’’

Just now, Flower said:

He hared after them, ‘’how much further?’’

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi ran after him.

"Here." He suddenly skidded to a halt, looking up at a semi-steep tunnel. "It shouldn't be to hard to climb, hurry!" He jumped up, flapping his wings and flying out into the open.

Just now, Clover said:

"Here." He suddenly skidded to a halt, looking up at a semi-steep tunnel. "It shouldn't be to hard to climb, hurry!" He jumped up, flapping his wings and flying out into the open.

He jumped after him.

Just now, Clover said:

Just now, Flower said:

He jumped after him.

Issi stared up at the daunting climb. She hesitated before digging her nails into the side and climbing.

Issi stared up at the daunting climb. She hesitated before digging her nails into the side and climbing.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

He jumped after him.

Seltek popped up at the top, landing beside the hole. "I don't see anyone up he-"

"Traitor!" He whipped his head around, staring in shock as Wirwa growled at him, Haku at her side.

Just now, Clover said:

Seltek popped up at the top, landing beside the hole. "I don't see anyone up he-"

"Traitor!" He whipped his head around, staring in shock as Wirwa growled at him, Haku at her side.

"Why did I get a feeling this was going to turn out this way." Issi mumbled to herself. I'm just in the mood and bow to Haku and say that we are here to help take your mother down for you. But I'm sure I'll just end up getting stabbed with a horn again.

6 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

Finch looked at Issi in panic.

Just now, FawnCat said:

"Why did I get a feeling this was going to turn out this way." Issi mumbled to herself. I'm just in the mood and bow to Haku and say that we are here to help take your mother down for you. But I'm sure I'll just end up getting stabbed with a horn again.

Just now, Flower said:

Finch looked at Issi in panic.

With nothing else he could think to do, Seltek launched himself at Wirwa, grabbing onto her massive horns.

The queen shook her head around, trying to throw him off, but his grip was to tight. She didn't notice she was backing towards the edge of the mountain.

1 minute ago, Clover said:

With nothing else he could think to do, Seltek launched himself at Wirwa, grabbing onto her massive horns.

The queen shook her head around, trying to throw him off, but his grip was to tight. She didn't notice she was backing towards the edge of the mountain.

Issi jumped up and used her body to trip the queen.

3 minutes ago, Clover said:

Finch watched in horror ‘’We can’t just kill her!’’

Wirwa slipped, feeling her body fall off the edge. She let out a yell, but the wind caught it as she kept falling.

"NO!" Haku screamed, running to the edge. He reached his paw down, but she had probably already hit the ground.

4 minutes ago, Flower said:

Finch watched in horror ‘’We can’t just kill her!’’

3 minutes ago, Clover said:

Wirwa slipped, feeling her body fall off the edge. She let out a yell, but the wind caught it as she kept falling.

"NO!" Haku screamed, running to the edge. He reached his paw down, but she had probably already hit the ground.

Issi looked at the teenage Haku. "Come on. Let's get the healing plants!" She ignored Finche's horror. Issi could cry over her mistakes later but right now Vissen could be bleeding to death and Snowedove, Flash, Rabbitspring and Akriah needs this now. She rushed inside.

‘’Run.’’ He said simply running towards the medicine.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi looked at the teenage Haku. "Come on. Let's get the healing plants!" She ignored Finche's horror. Issi could cry over her mistakes later but right now Vissen could be bleeding to death and Snowedove, Flash, Rabbitspring and Akraih needs this now. She rushed inside.

Just now, Flower said:

‘’Run.’’ He said simply running towards the medicine.

Seltek followed, and with a furious snarl, Haku did to.

"You might wanna be a bit faster!" Seltek yelled to them, noticing Haku.

Just now, Clover said:

Issi nodded and pushed herself to run faster.

Just now, Clover said:

He nods and runs faster, he trips but uses his momentum to summersault into the the stash of herbs he grabbed as much as he could, not looking to see what he was gathering. He felt a trickle of blood trail down his ear, he had probably torn it when he had tripped.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi nodded and pushed herself to run faster.

Just now, Flower said:

He nods and runs faster, he trips but uses his momentum to summersault into the the stash of herbs he grabbed as much as he could, not looking to see what he was gathering. He felt a trickle of blood trail down his ear, he had probably torn it when he had tripped.

Seltek rushed in after Finch, and Haku burst in moments after.

Haku leapt at Finch, barreling him over.

Just now, Clover said:

The stuff fell from his grasp and he bared his teeth and struck out with his paws, aiming for his muzzle.

"Finch!" Issi jumped onto Haku's back and bite into his throat. Claws sinking into his skin.

Just now, Flower said:

The stuff fell from his grasp and he bared his teeth and struck out with his paws, aiming for his muzzle.

He barely flinched, grabbing Finch by the scruff and throwing him against the wall in pure rage.

Another nicheling ran in. "Haku, what's going on?!"

He turned to her. "Go warn the guards Nagi, they killed Wirwa!"

"Finch!" Issi jumped onto Haku's back and bite into his throat. Claws sinking into his skin.

Just now, Clover said:

He barely flinched, grabbing Finch by the scruff and throwing him against the wall in pure rage.

Another nicheling ran in. "Haku, what's going on?!"

He turned to her. "Go warn the guards Nagi, they killed Wirwa!"

‘’Stop them! Don’t let her warm them!’’ He said using all of his weight to try and throw him off

"Finch!" Issi jumped onto Haku's back and bit into his throat. Claws sinking into his skin.

He choked, keeping his head up as blood spilled from his throat. "You-you monster." He whispered, bringing a paw up and weakly clawing her shoulder.

"Nothing can get rid of me. You deserve to perish for what you did. I will never be forgotten, and your tribe will never rest. That is my last promise to you."

1 minute ago, Flower said:

‘’Stop them! Don’t let her warm them!’’ He said using all of his weight to try and throw him off

Just now, Clover said:

He choked, keeping his head up as blood spilled from his throat. "You-you monster." He whispered, bringing a paw up and weakly clawing her shoulder.

"Nothing can get rid of me. You deserve to perish for what you did. I will never be forgotten, and your tribe will never rest. That is my last promise to you."

Issi jumped off him and looked down at him. She scoffed. "Seltek could you stop the guard please and say it's a false alarm." She looked down at Haku and glared, "Here's a little secret for you. My tribe all died when I was a teen, probably about your age."

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi jumped off him and looked down at him. She scoffed. "Seltek could you stop the guard please and say it's a false alarm." She looked down at Haku and glared, "Here's a little secret for you. My tribe all died when I was a teen, probably about your age."

He laughed bitterly, choking on blood. "I know who you are. We met long ago, just in a different life-time. You brought harm to everyone who met you, Issi." He then went quiet and still.

"HAKU!" Nagi screamed, tearing up. She looked at Issi, shivering, starting to back away.