Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

Just now, Clover said:

He laughed bitterly, choking on blood. "I know who you are. We met long ago, just in a different life-time. You brought harm to everyone who met you, Issi." He then went quiet and still.

"HAKU!" Nagi screamed, tearing up. She looked at Issi, shivering, starting to back away.

‘’Cmon’’ he nudged her gently and picked up the supplies. ‘’Time to run again.’’ He said sighing.

1 minute ago, Clover said:

He laughed bitterly, choking on blood. "I know who you are. We met long ago, just in a different life-time. You brought harm to everyone who met you, Issi." He then went quiet and still.

"HAKU!" Nagi screamed, tearing up. She looked at Issi, shivering, starting to back away.

Issi stared down at him before bringing her eyes towards Nagi, "We probably did meet..."

Just now, Flower said:

‘’Cmon’’ he nudged her gently and picked up the supplies. ‘’Time to run again.’’ He said sighing.

Her eyes didn't leave Nagi. "If you so much as think about following us or killing other Niche, I'll come again." She smiled coldly before grabbing a few plants.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi stared down at him before bringing her eyes towards Nagi, "We probably did meet..."

Her eyes didn't leave Nagi. "If you so much as think about following us or killing other Niche, I'll come again." She smiled coldly before grabbing a few plants.

Nagi stared at her, frozen. "Why would you...what are you?" She asked quietly, like Issi was some sort of unknown monster.

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

‘’Saltek?’’ He called

Just now, Clover said:

"Here!" He called, walking back in. "I was just grabbing something." A small figure hung from his jaws.

‘’What is that?’’ He asked. ‘’And where is the nearest unguarded exit?’’

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

Nagi stared at her, frozen. "Why would you...what are you?" She asked quietly, like Issi was some sort of unknown monster.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

‘’Saltek?’’ He called

Issi froze before looking over at her. "Who knows..." She grinned and looked at Seltek who entered.

Just now, Clover said:

"Here!" He called, walking back in. "I was just grabbing something." A small figure hung from his jaws.

"Your child?" She asked completely relaxed.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi froze before looking over at her. "Who knows..." She grinned and looked at Seltek who entered.

"Your child?" She asked completely relaxed.

Just now, Flower said:

‘’What is that?’’ He asked. ‘’And where is the nearest unguarded exit?’’

"The nearest exit is just to the left here, as for this thing-" The small figure shifted, letting out a yawn. It was the baby the queen had been guarding.

Just now, Clover said:

"The nearest exit is just to the left here, as for this thing-" The small figure shifted, letting out a yawn. It was the baby the queen had been guarding.

"Oh." Issi stared wide eyed at the child. "You sure we could take the child?"

Just now, FawnCat said:

"She wont be safe here. Wirwa stole her from a kingdom to the west, she's the only living result of ramfox-nicheling hybrids. The king will come and attack this place to get her soon enough."

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

‘’Your serious.’’ He said eyeing up the small child. ‘’What about Nagi, please say we don’t have to kill her, can’t we just tie her up?’’

Just now, Clover said:

"She wont be safe here. Wirwa stole her from a kingdom to the west, she's the only living result of ramfox-nicheling hybrids. The king will come and attack this place to get her soon enough."

Just now, Flower said:

’Your serious.’’ He said eyeing up the small child. ‘’What about Nagi, please say we don’t have to kill her, can’t we just tie her up?’’

Issi nodded at him. "Do as you please." She looks over at Nagi. "I think she would be as good as a mouse and be quiet while we leave, right?" Issi stepped towards her.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi nodded at him. "Do as you please." She looks over at Nagi. "I think she would be as good as a mouse and be quiet while we leave, right?" Issi stepped towards her.

Nagi was still shaking, but managed to glare at her. "I don't have to be." Guards came out of nowhere, blocking the entrance and leaping at them.

‘’Issi..’’ he said, his voice quiet and afraid. ‘’This isn’t like you.’’

Just now, Clover said:

Nagi was still shaking, but managed to glare at her. "I don't have to be." Guards came out of nowhere, blocking the entrance and leaping at them.

‘’Time to run!’’ He said and leapt out of there way before they could pin him down he charged towards the exit

Just now, Flower said:

‘’Issi..’’ he said, his voice quiet and afraid. ‘’This isn’t like you.’’

Issi growled at them and bite and clawed at their eyes. If they blind they can't see us.

Just now, Flower said:

‘’Time to run!’’ He said and leapt out of there way before they could pin him down he charged towards the exit

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi growled at them and bite and clawed at their eyes. If they blind they can't see us.

Seltek crashed into one of the guards, clearing a space for them to get out. The child in his mouth tumbled to the ground as he wrestled with the guard.

"Go! If you run fast enough you wont become pelts on the walls!"

Just now, Clover said:

Seltek crashed into one of the guards, clearing a space for them to get out. The child in his mouth tumbled to the ground as he wrestled with the guard.

He bolted through the opening. ‘’This day keeps getting worse.’’ He groaned.

Just now, Clover said:

Just now, Flower said:

He clutched the herbs tightly in his mouth and used his tail to carry the rest. ‘’Issi run!’’ He shouted.

Issi grabbed the child and jumped out the cave, using her claws to slow down the slide towards the ground. Sharp rocks nipped at her paws but she ignored it.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi grabbed the child and jumped out the cave, using her claws to slow down the slide towards the ground. Sharp rocks nipped at her paws but she ignored it.

Just now, Flower said:

He bolted through the opening. ‘’This day keeps getting worse.’’ He groaned.

Seltek kicked away the guard, quickly following them. When he got outside, he looked on as fire raged and the sentries circled around the mountain.

Just now, Clover said:

Seltek kicked away the guard, quickly following them. When he got outside, he looked on as fire raged and the sentries circled around the mountain.

Issi growled in her throat as the child she was holding with her mouth. She looked around for an exit. 

‘’We’re never getting out of this hell hole!’’ He screwed in rage and desperation.

Just now, Flower said:

‘’We’re never getting out of this hell hole!’’ He screwed in rage and desperation.

"Don't speak to soon!" He swooped down, flying away towards the hole they came from. "Follow me, I can tell if anyone is gonna come after us!"

Just now, Clover said:

"Don't speak to soon!" He swooped down, flying away towards the hole they came from. "Follow me, I can tell if anyone is gonna come after us!"

Issi jumped towards it and landed loudly as she breathed through her nose.