Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

3 minutes ago, Clover said:

"Don't speak to soon!" He swooped down, flying away towards the hole they came from. "Follow me, I can tell if anyone is gonna come after us!"

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi jumped towards it and landed loudly as she breathed through her nose.

He launched himself after him.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

He launched himself after him.

3 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi jumped towards it and landed loudly as she breathed through her nose.

He kept flying, bashing into a nicheling and knocking them away when they flew down after them.

"There!" He called, flying towards the hole.

Just now, Clover said:

He kept flying, bashing into a nicheling and knocking them away when they flew down after them.

"There!" He called, flying towards the hole.

She ducked out of the way of a nicheling that Seltek knocked away. She stopped at the hole.

Just now, FawnCat said:

She ducked out of the way of a nicheling that Seltek knocked away. She stopped at the hole.

He dived in, stopping right next to Vissen.

"Hey-woah, what's trying to kill you?" Vissen looked up at him, eyes tired.

1 minute ago, Clover said:

‘’Everything.’’ He said panting as he landed besides Vissen.

Issi looked around to make sure no one sees them before going inside. She placed the child down next to Akriah. "We might have started the thing we talked about no more birds."

She sat up, revealing she had her tail curled around a sleeping Akriah. "How did it go?"

Issi looked around to make sure no one sees them before going inside. She placed the child down next to Akriah. "We might have started the thing we talked about no more birds."

Just now, Clover said:

She sat up, revealing she had her tail curled around a sleeping Akriah. "How did it go?"

‘’Terribly but we got the stuff.’’ He said dropping the herbs gently on The ground.

‘’Terribly but we got the stuff.’’ He said dropping the herbs gently on The ground.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi stayed quiet.

"Good-wait, is that a child?" Vissen leaned forward, spotting the baby Issi was holding.

Issi stayed quiet.

Just now, Clover said:

"Good-wait, is that a child?" Vissen leaned forward, spotting the baby Issi was holding.

‘Yeah um we killed the queen and kidnapped a child but that can wait we have to move right seltek?’’

Just now, Clover said:

Issi placed the child down. "Yes. I just seem to be collecting them." She tried to joke but a smile couldn't even form.

Just now, Flower said:

‘Yeah um we killed the queen and kidnapped a child but that can wait we have to move right seltek?’’

Issi sighed. "The faster we get out, the faster we could go heal the other too."

Just now, Flower said:

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi placed the child down. "Yes. I just seem to be collecting them." She tried to joke but a smile couldn't even form.

"Probably, grab Akriah and Snowdove." He turned to leave, but stopped suddenly, looking at the child. "I think her name is Bubbli by the way." He stepped cautiously out of the hole.

"Um, you what?" Vissen stood up, and Akriah let out a groan, blinking her eyes open.

Just now, Clover said:

"Probably, grab Akriah and Snowdove." He turned to leave, but stopped suddenly, looking at the child. "I think her name is Bubbli by the way." He stepped cautiously out of the hole.

"Um, you what?" Vissen stood up, and Akriah let out a groan, blinking her eyes open.

He picked up Akriah ‘’Issi you get Bubbli’’

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

Issi shrugged before nuzzling the top of Akriah's head. "Hey there sleepy. We need to go again." She looked over to Finch and nodded. " Seltek could you carry Snowdove?" She picked up Bubbli.

Just now, Clover said:

Vissen walked over to Snowdove, and carefully placed her on her back. 

"Are we all set? I don't know how I'll get her across the ocean."

"We'll worry about that when we get their." Issi peered out the hole.

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

"We'll worry about that when we get their." Issi peered out the hole.

Just now, Flower said:

‘’Agreed he said peeking out with her.

"Clear." Seltek said, quickly taking to the sky. "Quickly, they'll notice our scents soon enough."

Just now, Clover said:

"Clear." Seltek said, quickly taking to the sky. "Quickly, they'll notice our scents soon enough."

Issi jumped out and dashed the way back toward the ports they came from.

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

‘’Got it’’ He leapt from the den ‘’hang on tight dear.’’ He told Akriah. ‘’Your my look out so if you see any bad guys tell me.’’

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi jumped out and dashed the way back toward the ports they came from.

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

Get it. He leapt from the den ‘’hang on tight dear.’’ He told Akriah. ‘’Your my look out so if you see any bad guys tell me.’’

Seltek landed next to the port, staring out across the water. "Well, the bluebirds are definitely gone, so that's a plus."

Just now, Clover said:

Seltek landed next to the port, staring out across the water. "Well, the bluebirds are definitely gone, so that's a plus."

Issi jumped next to him and nodded. She looked over at the blue waters.

‘’Yea, ive had enough of them and this place.’’ He said jumping into the blue void and paddling.