Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi jumped next to him and nodded. She looked over at the blue waters.

Just now, Flower said:

‘’Yea, ive had enough of them and this place.’’ He said jumping into the blue void and paddling.

Vissen leaped in, swimming effortlessly.

Seltek hung back. "I'll have ta leave ya here, guys. Even if I betrayed this place, it's still my home. There's people I love here." He turned away. "Safe travels, friends."

He flew into the air, becoming a speck in the sky

Just now, Clover said:

Seltek hung back. "I'll have ta leave ya here, guys. Even if I betrayed this place, it's still my home. There's people I love here." He turned away. "Safe travels, friends."

‘’Goodbye Swltek.’’ He said sadly. ‘’Thanks for everything.’’

1 minute ago, Clover said:

"Good bye." She gestured for Vissen to get closer. "I could help Vissen get across. But Snowdove is another problem."

"Come on." Vissen said softly, shifting Snowdove on her back. "Flash and Rabbitspring are waiting."

Just now, FawnCat said:

"You going to be oky?" Issi asked.

‘’Rabbitspring is going to kill us..’’

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

"That's an understatement, she'll probably burn us alive..." Issi mumbled out.

3 minutes ago, Clover said:

"I'm good." She started swimming towards the savannah.

Issi held her head high so that the child didn't get too wet or accidentally drowned as she swam.

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi held her head high so that the child did get too wet or accidentally drowned as she swam.

‘Hey chuckled and paddled faster, eager to get home to his family and familiar territory.

Issi held her head high so that the child did get too wet or accidentally drowned as she swam.

4 minutes ago, Flower said:

She saw the island get closer, and sped up her swimming. "Almost there, guys."

Just now, Flower said:

‘Hey chuckled and paddled faster, eager to get home to his family and familiar territory.

Just now, Clover said:

Glad to see he can laugh about our demise. "Just a bit more."

Just now, FawnCat said:

Glad to see he can laugh about our demise. "Just a bit more."

He paddled so fast his paws ached. And he heaved himself and Akriah onto solid ground. ‘I- am never- leaving- here- again’’ he panted

Just now, Flower said:

He paddled so fast his paws ached. And he heaved himself and Akriah onto solid ground. ‘I- am never- leaving- here- again’’ he panted

Akriah slid off his back, shaking her slightly wet fur. She was bigger than when she was in the fire, seemingly now a small teen.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

Just now, Clover said:

Finally reaching the port, Vissen hauled herself out of the water, wincing as her head ached. "The shelter should be that way." She flicked her tail towards the grass.

Issi smiled at his antics before looking at Vissen with concern. "We have to get you heal up too."

Just now, Clover said:

Akriah slid off his back, shaking her slightly wet fur. She was bigger than when she was in the fire, seemingly now a small teen.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi smiled at his antics before looking at Vissen with concern. "We have to get you heal up too."

‘’Let’s get home first’’. He said holding the healing supplies firmly.

Just now, Clover said:

Issi walked next to her and nodded at the young teen. "Your growing up so fast."

Just now, Flower said:

Vissen pushed her way through the grass, quickly reaching the shelter. She ducked into it, careful not to bump Snowdove.

Vissen pushed her way through the grass, quickly reaching the shelter. She ducked into it, careful not to bump Snowdove.

"I am?" She blinked, looking down. "Huh, I guess so."

‘’You definitely are my little warrior. Now let’s go home.’’ He said ducking into the shelter. ‘’I’ve had enough emotional trauma to last me a life time today, I swear to gods if we did all this and it does t work I will throw myself into the void.’’

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

Just now, Clover said:

"I am?" She blinked, looking down. "Huh, I guess so."

"I'm proud to see you growing up." She nuzzled her head and gestured to follow the others.

Issi followed them to the shelter. She hesitated at the entrance looking back towards the grass and where she came from before all this started. I'm going to bring more trouble to them if I stay.

Just now, FawnCat said:

"I'm proud to see you growing up." She nuzzled her head and gestured to follow the others.

Issi followed them to the shelter. She hesitated at the entrance looking back towards the grass and where she came from before all this started. I'm going to bring more trouble to them if I stay.

"You okay?" Akriah stopped beside her, concern in her eyes.

Just now, Clover said:

"You okay?" Akriah stopped beside her, concern in her eyes.

Issi looked at her and gave half a smile, "I will be, let's go inside and make sure Rabbitspring doesn't decide Finch will look better burned to a crisp." She slowly walked in.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi looked at her and gave half a smile, "I will be, let's go inside and make sure Rabbitspring doesn't decide Finch will look better burned to a crisp." She slowly walked in.

Rabbitspring sprang to her paws. ‘’Snowdove!’’ She sobbed. ‘’HOW COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN TO HER!? I OUGHT TO BURN YOU TO A CRISP!’’ She screeched in .grief and fury.

4 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

Rabbitspring sprang to her paws. ‘’Snowdove!’’ She sobbed. ‘’HOW COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN TO HER!? I OUGHT TO BURN YOU TO A CRISP!’’ She screeched in .grief and fury.

Vissen gently dropped her, looking towards Flash. "We got the healing plants."