Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

1 minute ago, Flower said:

Rabbitspring sprang to her paws. ‘’Snowdove!’’ She sobbed. ‘’HOW COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN TO HER!? I OUGHT TO BURN YOU TO A CRISP!’’ She screeched in .grief and fury.

Issi sat a bit away from the crying Rabbitspring. She placed Bubbli between her paws so that she could be kept safe for in case something goes wrong.

1 minute ago, Clover said:

Vissen gently dropped her, looking towards Flash. "We got the healing plants."

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi sat a bit away from the crying Rabbitspring. She placed Bubbli between her paws so that she could be kept safe for in case something goes wrong.

Rabbitspring hurried her nose in Snowdoves’s fur. ‘’Then save someone for gods sakes!’ She snapped in between sobs

Just now, Flower said:

Rabbitspring hurried her nose in Snowdoves’s fur. ‘’Then save someone for gods sakes!’ She snapped in between sobs

Vissen stared at her, then couldn't bear to look at the scene anymore.

"Finch, do you have them?"

Just now, FawnCat said:

"Finch should have some of them." Issi stayed quiet after that.

‘’I’m fine, just a small notch in my ear, the ones who need it are Akriah, Flash, Rabbitspring, Vissen, and Snowdove. We should treat the severest wounds first, so that would be flash and Snowdove.

Just now, Clover said:

‘Yea here.’ He handed her one. There were 3 in total and some blue bird keratin.

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

Issi lowered her head and cleaned Bubbli. It's best I don't say anything right now, might set her off.

Just now, Flower said:

‘Yea here.’ He handed her one. There were 3 in total and some blue bird keratin.

Vissen took it, walking over to Flash and sitting down. He looked dead, but she could tell he wasn't because of shallow, labored breathing. "This better work.."

she split the fruit in half, rubbing it gently over Flash's wounds. Nothing happened for a moment, but then the scratches and burns seemed to become less raw, and his breathing evened out. He slowly opened his eyes. "Huh..."

Just now, Clover said:

Vissen took it, walking over to Flash and sitting down. He looked dead, but she could tell he wasn't because of shallow, labored breathing. "This better work.."

she split the fruit in half, rubbing it gently over Flash's wounds. Nothing happened for a moment, but then the scratches and burns seemed to become less raw, and his breathing evened out. He slowly opened his eyes. "Huh..."

Finch having nothing to do walked over to Issi. ‘’Hey..’’ he said nervously.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

Finch having nothing to do walked over to Issi. ‘’Hey..’’ he said nervously.

Issi looked up but stayed quiet as she lowered her head. She didn't know if she should explain why she acted the way she did or just leave it be.

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi looked up but stayed quiet as she lowered her head. She didn't know if she should explain why she acted the way she did or just leave it be.

He leant into her and rested his head on her shoulder. ‘Wouldn’t it be great to stay here forever.’’ He sighed happily.

Vissen walked over to Snowdove and Rabbitspring, sitting down. She took the other half of the fruit.

"This looks pretty nasty, it might not even work." She muttered, sucking in a breath. She put the fruit over the hole in Snowdove's chest, pressing down a bit.

Snowdove began to shuffle a bit.

Just now, Impy10 said:

Can Ink come in some how?

Yes he can probably just poof through the puddle and join in maybe help heal idk whatever you think fits his personality 

Just now, Clover said:

Vissen walked over to Snowdove and Rabbitspring, sitting down. She took the other half of the fruit.

"This looks pretty nasty, it might not even work." She muttered, sucking in a breath. She put the fruit over the hole in Snowdove's chest, pressing down a bit.

‘’Cmon my love..’’ she said through her tears. Her remaining antenna dropped in sadness and her fur was singed, missing, and ungroomed.

5 minutes ago, Flower said:

He leant into her and rested his head on her shoulder. ‘Wouldn’t it be great to stay here forever.’’ He sighed happily.

Issi leaned her head on his. Her eyes wandered around the shelter. She wanted to be happy. She wanted friends... a family. ""YOU BROUGHT HARM TO EVERYONE WHO MET YOU"''  Haku's words brought a coldness to her heart. I can't stay here forever.

1 minute ago, Clover said:

Ink popped next to Snowdove

"Hi!" Ink said to her, "What's your name?"

Just now, Flower said:

‘’Cmon my love..’’ she said through her tears. Her remaining antenna dropped in sadness and her fur was singed, missing, and ungroomed.

Snowdove opened her eyes slightly, groaning in pain. 

"Did I die? Because I think I see a goddess...ah, no wait, it's just you." She whispered jokingly, smiling at Rabbitleap.

• Like 1