Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

1 minute ago, Clover said:

She kept staring. "My best friend was blind. My entire tribe thought he was cursed, I guess they didn't understand genetics. They never went easy on him, he almost starved once because he couldn't hunt his own food. His parents were dead. He had no one. I couldn't stand it." She closed her eyes, letting out a sigh. 

"He died a few years ago. A pack of ram foxes attacked and nobody helped him. I couldn't get to him." She breathed heavily, and finally let down her walls, letting out a sob.

"I loved him, and I miss him and now he's dead..."

"I'm so sorry.. My little sister had a sickness like he did.. We had nothing to cure her with and it go worse and worse.. I could only watch as she grew into a shell of her bright self.. I vowed I would find something to cure or at least ease sickness and help anyone I could like her along the way." She said letting a couple tear fall from her eyes as she leaned against Snowdove.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

"I'm so sorry.. My little sister had a sickness like he did.. We had nothing to cure her with and it go worse and worse.. I could only watch as she grew into a shell of her bright self.. I vowed I would find something to cure or at least ease sickness and help anyone I could like her along the way." She said letting a couple tear fall from her eyes as she leaned against Snowdove.

She stiffened, but relaxed, burying her face into Rabbitspring's fur and curling her fluffy tail around both of them.

Vissen and Flash watched in silence.

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

She stiffened, but relaxed, burying her face into Rabbitspring's fur and curling her fluffy tail around both of them.

Vissen and Flash watched in silence.

She smiled slightly, relieved to have someone who understood her struggles and to at last understand why Snowdove had such a tough exterior. She relaxed in silence feeling warmth and comfort.

She smiled slightly, relieved to have someone who understood her struggles and to at last understand why Snowdove had such a tough exterior. She relaxed in silence feeling warmth and comfort.

"As much I'm enjoying this bonding moment, we should probably get going. Who knows what awaits us next." Vissen spoke up, smiling at them.

"As much I'm enjoying this bonding moment, we should probably get going. Who knows what awaits us next." Vissen spoke up, smiling at them.

Rabbitspring nodded wiping tears from her eyes with her paw.

Rabbitspring nodded wiping tears from her eyes with her paw.

Snowdove breathed in, standing up and turning around, draping her tail over Rabbitspring's back. "Let's go."

Snowdove breathed in, standing up and turning around, draping her tail over Rabbitspring's back. "Let's go."

She smiled and started walking not noticing the water that once teriffied her lapping at her paws. She glanced back at Blade's star once and smiled. She turned and looked at Snowdove trying to read her expression.

10 minutes ago, Flower said:

She smiled and started walking not noticing the water that once teriffied her lapping at her paws. She glanced back at Blade's star once and smiled. She turned and looked at Snowdove trying to read her expression.

She smiled sadly. "We'll be fine." She whispered, walking after the other two. 

Just now, Clover said:

She smiled sadly. "We'll be fine." She whispered, walking after the other two. 

She nodded. "Now that we have each other." She said smiling as her paws carried her through time itself.

Just now, Flower said:

She nodded. "Now that we have each other." She said smiling as her paws carried her through time itself.

The night slowly morphed into a meadow, with a bright blue sky overhead. Unfortunately, there was a river right in front of them.

"AHH-" Flash screamed, tumbling into the water.

Just now, Clover said:

The night slowly morphed into a meadow, with a bright blue sky overhead. Unfortunately, there was a river right in front of them.

"AHH-" Flash screamed, tumbling into the water.

"Oh now!" she rushed to the edge and peered into the water. "You ok flash?" she asked.

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

"Oh now!" she rushed to the edge and peered into the water. "You ok flash?" she asked.

"Y-yeah..." He said, coughing up water. He looked up, towards a large crowd.

"H-hey, what's that?"

"Y-yeah..." He said, coughing up water. He looked up, towards a large crowd.

"H-hey, what's that?"

She looks up, her eyes adjusting to the light (or lack there of depending on what time it is.) 

Just now, Flower said:

She looks up, her eyes adjusting to the light (or lack there of depending on what time it is.) 

There's loud voices coming from the crowd, and Vissen cautiously takes a step forward.

Just now, Clover said:

There's loud voices coming from the crowd, and Vissen cautiously takes a step forward.

Rabbitspring drops back besides Snowdove. "It reminds me of home.." She said, her hear aching at the thought of her little shop tucked in the windswept meadows.

Just now, Flower said:

Rabbitspring drops back besides Snowdove. "It reminds me of home.." She said, her hear aching at the thought of her little shop tucked in the windswept meadows.

"Just don't think of it like that, it'll help. Remember, we'll all be home soon enough." Snowdove responded, following after Vissen.

"Just don't think of it like that, it'll help. Remember, we'll all be home soon enough." Snowdove responded, following after Vissen.

She nods padding ahead and walking next to Flash.

She nods padding ahead and walking next to Flash.

They approach the crowd, and Vissen stops. "Hmm...this doesn't look right. Listen, I'll be your backup, just be careful. They don't sound to friendly." She said quickly, bounding up the nearest oak tree and peering down at everyone below.

Just now, Clover said:

They approach the crowd, and Vissen stops. "Hmm...this doesn't look right. Listen, I'll be your backup, just be careful. They don't sound to friendly." She said quickly, bounding up the nearest oak tree and peering down at everyone below.

"I'll go in first, you guys hang back and try to look non threatening, remember we want to save someone not start a fight." she said before walking towards them. "Greetings. My name is Rabbitspring."

4 minutes ago, Flower said:

"I'll go in first, you guys hang back and try to look non threatening, remember we want to save someone not start a fight." she said before walking towards them. "Greetings. My name is Rabbitspring."

Only one nicheling looked at her. "Hey, I'm guessing you're new? It's uh, not really a good time..." They responded, looking into the center of the crowd.

3 minutes ago, Clover said:

Only one nicheling looked at her. "Hey, I'm guessing you're new? It's uh, not really a good time..." They responded, looking into the center of the crowd.

She followed they're gaze into the middle of the group.

Just now, Flower said:

She followed they're gaze into the middle of the group.

There was a nicheling with purr snout and spiky body in the center, pinned down by two other nichelings. Many nichelings were yelling at her.

Just now, Clover said:

There was a nicheling with purr snout and spiky body in the center, pinned down by two other nichelings. Many nichelings were yelling at her.

"Thats her! she shouted over their yelling to Flash and Snowdove. She doubted Vissen could hear her but she was smart and probably already figure this out from her vantage point. She jumped into the middle of the crowd and looked around overwheledmed. "What are you doing?!" She shrieked. 

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

"Thats her! she shouted over their yelling to Flash and Snowdove. She doubted Vissen could hear her but she was smart and probably already figure this out from her vantage point. She jumped into the middle of the crowd and looked around overwheledmed. "What are you doing?!" She shrieked. 

"Who are you?" One snarled, shoving the nicheling's head deeper into the dirt.

Just now, Clover said:

"Who are you?" One snarled, shoving the nicheling's head deeper into the dirt.

"I said my name already! Guess you were to busy abusing her to care. Answer me first!" She said lashing her feathered tail.