Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi leaned her head on his. Her eyes wandered around the shelter. She wanted to be happy. She wanted friends... a family. ""YOU BROUGHT HARM TO EVERYONE WHO MET YOU"''  Haku's words a coldness to her heart. I can't stay here forever.

‘It’s going to be so great seeing Akriah grow up together’’ he murmured softly.

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

Snowdove opened her eyes slightly, groaning in pain. 

"Did I die? Because I think I see a goddess...ah, no wait, it's just you." She whispered jokingly, smiling at Rabbitleap.

(Smooth 😎) ‘’Y-y-you.. you idiot.’’ She said smiling. She nuzzled her lovingly and pulled away, her gaze turning angry. ‘’Never leave me agin!’’ She snapped then said. ‘’Bad things happen when I’m not there to save you my little balance bear.’’

• Like 1

Just now, Flower said:

‘It’s going to be so great seeing Akriah grow up together’’ he murmured softly.

Issi looked at the ground. I wouldn't see that. She wanted to cry but she allowed the coldness to sweep a bit more into her heart instead. I can't cry here.

Just now, Flower said:

‘’Y-y-you.. you idiot.’’ She said smiling. She nuzzled her lovingly and pulled away, her gaze turning angry. ‘’Never leave me agin!’’ She snapped then said. ‘’Bad things happen when I’m not there to save you my little balance bear.’’

(I love these two)

Snowdove sat up slowly, and Vissen moved the fruit, revealing that the fur and skin had grown that over the hole, but there still small scars and a dent where it once was.

"She fought like hell though, I'll give her that." Vissen chimed in.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi looked at the ground. I wouldn't see that. She wanted to cry but she allowed the coldness to sweep a bit more into her heart instead. I can't cry here.

‘’And I guess Bubbli is ours now too.’’ He sighed happily. ‘’I can’t wait for what Tomorrow will bring. Especially sense we’ll be together.’; he said, purring.

Just now, Clover said:

(I love these two)

Snowdove sat up slowly, and Vissen moved the fruit, revealing that the fur and skin had grown that over the hole, but there still small scars and a dent where it once was.

(I wish they were real and I wish they were both my best friends  ) 

‘’I’d expect nothing less.’’ She said gigling.

7 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

Ink popped next to Snowdove

"Hi!" Ink said to her, "What's your name?"

Rabbitspring looked at ink. ‘’Ah your the person who can travel by puddle..’’

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

(I love these two)

1 minute ago, Flower said:

‘’And I guess Bubbli is ours now too.’’ He sighed happily. ‘’I can’t wait for what Tomorrow will bring. Especially sense we’ll be together.’; he said, purring.

Issi hastily moves away from Finch. "Watch over her." She rushes towards Vissen. "When are you guys going?" She whispered urgently. I had gotten to attached.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi hastily moves away from Finch. "Watch over her." She rushes towards Vissen. "When are you guys going?" She whispered urgently. I had gotten to attached.

He followed after her. ‘’What do you mean watch over her?! Your seriously leaving? You can leave her.. leave me..’’ he looked at her, his golden eyes brimming with sadness.

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

(I wish they were real and I wish they were both my best friends  ) 

‘’I’d expect nothing less.’’ She said gigling.

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Snowdove leaned into Rabbitspring, curling her tail around her. "I'm ready to leave, it seems Akriah wont become a mass murderer now."

Vissen turned to Issi.

"Soon I guess, why do you ask?"

Just now, Clover said:

Snowdove leaned into Rabbitspring, curling her tail around her. "I'm ready to leave, it seems Akriah wont become a mass murderer now."

Vissen turned to Issi.

‘’Hey!’’ Finch interrupted. ‘’What do you mean leave?!’

He followed after her. ‘’What do you mean watch over her?! Your seriously leaving? You can leave her.. leave me..’’ he looked at her, his golden eyes brimming with sadness.

1 minute ago, Clover said:

Vissen turned to Issi.

Just now, Flower said:

Issi looked at him eyes brimming with tears. "I told you in the beginning I felt like something was telling me to help them. And I have to help them till the end."

"We cant stay forever, we have homes and families to get to." Snowdove stared at him. "Just like you're loyal to your tribe, we're loyal to ours."

Just now, Clover said:

"We cant stay forever, we have homes and families to get to." Snowdove stared at him. "Just like you're loyal to your tribe, we're loyal to ours."

Issi flinched at those words. She looked down.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi looked at him eyes brimming with tears. "I told you in the beginning I felt like something was telling me to help them. And I have to help them till the end."

Just now, Clover said:

‘Bu-but.. but Issi..’’ he pleaded. 

Just now, Impy10 said:

"Hi, BirdBrain." Ink greeted Finch

He ignored him, tears flowing from his eyes.

Just now, Flower said:

‘Bu-but.. but Issi..’’ he pleaded. 

He ignored him, tears flowing from his eyes.

"I'm so sorry Finch." "I'll wait for you guys outside." Issi sobbed as she rushed out.

A few nichelings walked in. Three were herding two in, and one of them shoved down the one that was limping. "We don't have a prison, so this'll have to do."

The three left, leaving the other two in the middle of the shelter.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Clover said:

A few nichelings walked in. Three were herding two in, and one of them shoved down the one that was limping. "We don't have a prison, so this'll have to do."

The three left, leaving the other two in the middle of the shelter.

"?"

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

"I'm so sorry Finch." "I'll wait for you guys outside." Issi sobbed as she rushed out.

Just now, Impy10 said:

"Is this a sad moment?" Ink asked, "Am I meant to be sad? Because I can't help but smile."

‘’Shut up!’’ He said stomping to his nest and throwing himself into its warm bedding

1 minute ago, Impy10 said:

"?"

Just now, Flower said:

‘’Shut up!’’ He said stomping to his nest and throwing himself into its warm bedding

"Uh, bad time?" The female said, standing back up. 

"Kinda." Vissen sighed.

Just now, FawnCat said:

@Clover(Wait should Issi have taken Bubbli with her?)

Do what you want, believe it or not I don't control the entire rp

there's plenty of things I planned on doing that you hooligans put an end to

• Haha 3