Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

"Time for your magic future niche." Issi whispered to them. "You popped into existence make us pop out."

"I like your fur, don't do that." Issi smiled at him.

1 minute ago, Clover said:

"Well rip off my head and throw me in the abyss, I am done with this!" Vissen screamed, flinching as she felt fire behind her.

‘’Future sounds,pretty good right now, not gonna lie!’’ He yelled.

"Well rip off my head and throw me in the abyss, I am done with this!" Vissen screamed, flinching as she felt fire behind her.

"Is that some kind of future thing?" Issi looked at the flames and backed off a bit

Just now, Clover said:

"HELP!"

Akriah flinched, recognizing the voice. She ran off in the direction it was coming from.

He shot after her. ‘Who’s there?’’

Just now, Flower said:

He shot after her. ‘Who’s there?’’

Just now, FawnCat said:

"Akriah! Where are you going?!"

She looked down into the flames.

"M-mom?" She cried.

Ria was trapped in the flames, along with a few other nichelings. She spotted Akriah, and her eyes widened.

"Carrion! Help! Break the rocks, you're the only one strong enough!" She begged.

Akriah just stared.

"M-mom?" She cried.

Ria was trapped in the flames, along with a few other nichelings. She spotted Akriah, and her eyes widened.

"Carrion! Help! Break the rocks, you're the only one strong enough!" She begged.

Akriah just stared.

‘’We have to help them.. they're tribemates.’’ He said.

Just now, Clover said:

"M-mom?" She cried.

Akriah just stared.

"That's not true!" He hissed at Ria

Just now, Clover said:

"M-mom?" She cried.

Akriah just stared.

Issi couldn't go after them in fear of letting Bubbli get hurt, she could only trust that Finch could help and keep her safe.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

‘’We have to help them.. they're tribemates.’’ He said.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi couldn't go after them in fear of letting Bubbli get hurt, she could only trust that Finch could help and keep her safe.

The fire inched closer.

"Carrion, please!" Ria cried out.

Akriah stared blankly, but rage lit her eyes.

Just now, Clover said:

The fire inched closer.

‘’Akriah..’’ he sensed this to be important, a turning point. ‘’Let’s help them.. then we can leave if you want, go with the others.’’

Just now, Clover said:

The fire inched closer.

Please let Akriah be safe Issi prayed. She loved the child as her own and leaving her behind is already tearing her apart she wouldn't know what she would do with herself if something happened to Akriah.

Just now, Flower said:

‘’Akriah..’’ he sensed this to be important, a turning point. ‘’Let’s help them.. then we can leave if you want, go with the others.’’

She was silent, but then spoke, not looking at him.

"No." She whispered, watching as the flames started to engulf them. Horrible screams came from the flames, but Akriah simply whispered, "Burn."

She was silent, but then spoke, not looking at him.

"No." She whispered, watching as the flames started to engulf them. Horrible screams came from the flames, but Akriah simply whispered, "Burn."

‘No-no!’’ He pushed at the rocks desperately. ‘’NO!’’ He screamed, trying in vain to help his tribemates.

Just now, Flower said:

‘No-no!’’ He pushed around the rocks desperately. ‘’NO!’’ He screamed, trying in vain to help his tribemates.

Akriah didn't move, even when thunder crashed in the sky and rain started to pelt down. 

Just now, Clover said:

Akriah didn't move, even when thunder crashed in the sky and rain started to pelt down. 

He dived into the dying flames and examined the scene around him.