2 minutes ago, Clover said:

HAH

I SHOW NO MERCY

I'm just sitting in my room laughing out loud. Saying nooooooo😆

1 minute ago, Flower said:

He stepped towards her. ‘’Akriah.. it’s your father, Finch.’’ He said gently.’’

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi stepped forward, "Akriah..."

She seemed to ignore them, staring. Her expression was hidden by the skull.

Finally, she spoke. "My father is nothing to me. He never loved me." She said blankly.

Just now, Clover said:

Finally, she spoke. "My father is nothing to me. He never loved me." She said blankly.

‘I- I did love you.. I couldn’t control it.. it made me leave.’’ He stepped closer. ‘’Please..’’ he said softly

1 minute ago, Clover said:

‘I- I did love you.. I couldn’t control it.. it made me leave.’’ He stepped closer. ‘’Please..’’ he said softly

Issi moved a bit closer, tears streaming down her face. "I failed as a mother didn't I..." She looks at Akriah. "I'm so sorry..."

Just now, Flower said:

She turned around fully.

"Those who love another don't leave without resolve, don't leave without amends, and certainly not without a farewell." She said cryptically, voice still blank.

She turned around fully.

"Those who love another don't leave without resolve, don't leave without amends, and certainly not without a farewell." She said cryptically, voice still blank.

‘’I’m sorry..‘’ he said tear leaking down his face. He took two steps closer. ‘I want to make things right.’’

‘’I’m sorry..‘’ he said tear leaking down his face. He took two steps closer. ‘I want to make things right.’’

3 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi moved a bit closer, tears streaming down her face. "I failed as a mother didn't I..." She looks at Akriah. "I'm so sorry..."

She laughed bitterly, emotion finally leaking into her voice.

"I don't think you understand."

Flash stepped forward, stopping directly in front of her. She gazed down at the much smaller nicheling.

Just now, Clover said:

Flash stepped forward, stopping directly in front of her. She gazed down at the much smaller nicheling.

‘’Then help me understand.’’ He said stopping in front of her.

4 minutes ago, Clover said:

She turned around fully.

Just now, Clover said:

"They do when the resolve is to leave for a loved one, amends mean nothing if the other niche wouldn't understand, and sometimes a farewell is too painful to be done." Issi stopped when Flash move in front of her.

‘’Then help me understand.’’ He said stopping in front of her.

Just now, FawnCat said:

"They do when the resolve is to leave for a loved one, amends mean nothing if the other niche wouldn't understand, and sometimes a farewell is too painful to be done." Issi stopped when Flash move in front of her.

Flash flicked his tail.

"I know you suffered a lot, Akriah. You didn't deserve one single bit of it. There were nichelings who hated you, but also nichelings who loved you, and still do. Nothing is forcing you to become what you were in another lifetime. You can change, Akriah. I'm sorry-we're sorry- for all that happened to you. You have another chance." He slowly reached up a paw, seemingly as a peaceful gesture.

She stared at him.

Just now, Clover said:

Flash flicked his tail.

"I know you suffered a lot, Akriah. You didn't deserve one single bit of it. There were nichelings who hated you, but also nichelings who loved you, and still do. Nothing is forcing you to become what you were in another lifetime. You can change, Akriah. I'm sorry-we're sorry- for all that happened to you. You have another chance." He slowly reached up a paw, seemingly as a peaceful gesture.

She stared at him.

He held his breath that was the perfect thing to say, maybe I underestimated flash

Flash flicked his tail.

She stared at him.

Issi had a feeling as odd as it was that maybe only Flash could reach her now. She stepped back and sighed.

Just now, Flower said:

He held his breath that was the perfect thing to say, maybe I underestimated flash

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi had a feeling as odd as it was that maybe only Flash could reach her now. She stepped back and sighed.

Akriah kept staring, before laughing quietly. Her claws dug into the earth.

"That's ridiculous. I don't need a second chance, I am perfectly happy with who I am right now." She stood tall. "I lost the ability to care or love years ago, I feel nothing now. I don't give two licks about anyone anymore. Maybe you should learn that." 

Flash stared at her, wide eyed. She raised a paw, before quickly slashing her claws through his throat. He immediately dropped, limp, to the ground.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Clover said:

Akriah kept staring, before laughing quietly. Her claws dug into the earth.

"That's ridiculous. I don't need a second chance, I am perfectly happy with who I am right now." She stood tall. "I lost the ability to care or love years ago, I feel nothing now. I don't give two licks about anyone anymore. Maybe you should learn that." 

Flash stared at her, wide eyed. She raised a paw, before quickly slashing her claws through his throat. He immediately dropped, limp, to the ground.

(NOOOOOOOOO Flash!)

"Flash!" Issi looked at Akriah then at Flash's limp body. She slowly walked forward, "Akriah, Akriah, Akriah..." She stopped next to Flash's body. "You shouldn't have done that..." Issi kept sitting next to the body as the blood flowed from him.

(NOOOOOOOOO Flash!)

"Flash!" Issi looked at Akriah then at Flash's limp body. She slowly walked forward, "Akriah, Akriah, Akriah..." She stopped next to Flash's body. "You shouldn't have done that..." Issi kept sitting next to the body.

She chuckled darkly, standing over Flash.

"You can't save everyone." She said quietly to the group.

6 minutes ago, Clover said:

She chuckled darkly, standing over Flash.

"You can't save everyone." She said quietly to the group.

Issi looked up at her. "I don't know about them but that was never my intention, to save everybody." Issi looked at the limp Flash. "Thinking you can save everyone and still come out alive is childish, it's something my father always told me. He never liked me much, always called me out." She scoffed before looking back at Akriah. "It's odd how much I became like the father I despised as a child. But you understand that very well don't you Akriah or should I just shorted it to Ria?"

Issi looked up at her. "I don't know about them but that was never my intention, to save everybody." Issi looked at the limp Flash. "Thinking you can save everyone and still come out alive is childish, it's something my father always told me. He never liked me much, always called me out." She scoffed before looking back at Akriah. "It's odd how much I become like the father I despised as a child. But you understand that very well don't you Akriah or should I just shorted it to Ria?"

With a light snarl, Akriah cuffed her in the face.

"Shut. Your. Mouth."

Just now, Clover said:

With a light snarl, Akriah cuffed her in the face.

"Shut. Your. Mouth."

Issi hissed out in pain. The looked up at her again. "Your turning more and more into that woman. She called you worthless! Hoped that your father Finch would burn you when he asked if he could take you in. Do you really want to be like her so much that you walk around with her skull on your head!?" Issi loudly asked her.

(Just say if this messes with your plan, I'm just typing what I think Issi would do in a situation like this.)

Issi hissed out in pain. The looked up at her again. "Your turning more and more into that woman. She called you worthless! Hoped that your father Finch would burn you when he asked if he could take you in. Do you really want to be like her so much that you walk around with her skull on your head!?" Issi loudly asked her.

(Just say if this messes with your plan, I'm just typing what I think Issi would do in a situation like this.)

Nah it's fine)

With a growl, she toppled over Issi, pinning her down. "I am nothing like that horrible nicheling!" She spat, holding down her head with one paw. "It's like you want to get your stupid horns ripped off." She growled, the faintest bit of her narrowed eyes could be made out from inside the skull.

Just now, Clover said:

Nah it's fine)

With a growl, she toppled over Issi, pinning her down. "I am nothing like that horrible nicheling!" She spat, holding down her head with one paw. "It's like you want to get your stupid horns ripped off." She growled, the faintest bit of her narrowed eyes could be made out from inside the skull.

Issi laughed. She laughed so hard that tears formed in her eyes. "Your birth-mother said the exact same thing to me when I had first met her and she wanted to get rid off you. When she and that man thought more of random nichelings than there OWN daughter. I had growled at her threatening her that she better stop glaring at you or I'll give her something to glare about." Issi wheezed out a breath.

Just now, Clover said:

I'm going to sleep, it's 3:47 am 

Don't rp without me, alright kids? it's kinda hard to do that in the current situation :')

I was just thinking the same. Since I have work tomorrow😭  Yeah, this rp needs you so we wouldn't start without you.😁 Just @ me so I can see it in my emails when you decide too start rping again