Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

13 hours ago, FawnCat said:

Issi laughed. She laughed so hard that tears formed in her eyes. "Your birth-mother said the exact same thing to me when I had first met her and she wanted to get rid off you. When she and that man thought more of random nichelings than there OWN daughter. I had growled at her threatening her that she better stop glaring at you or I'll give her something to glare about." Issi wheezed out a breath.

She stared down at her, silently. She didn't move an inch.

Then, she leaned down.

"Nothing can get rid of me. You deserve to perish for what you did. I will never be forgotten, and your loved ones will never rest. That is my last promise to you." She whispered.

1 minute ago, Clover said:

Then, she leaned down.

"Nothing can get rid of me. You deserve to perish for what you did. I will never be forgotten, and your loved ones will never rest. That is my last promise to you." She whispered.

(BRB 5min or less)

Issi frowened and tried pushing her off. 

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

Then, she leaned down.

"Its never to late to ask for help.." He murmemered. "We can help you."

Then, she leaned down.

"Wow." Ink said finally again, "You are that stupid, aren't you? Killing the people who love you."

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

(BRB 5min or less)

Issi frowened and tried pushing her off. 

She held her down, face still hidden by the skull. (Carrion has big body and Issi has lean body (I think?) so it probably isn't easy to push her off oof)

Just now, Flower said:

"Its never to late to ask for help.." He murmemered. "We can help you."

She laughed. "I don't want your help. Can't you see? I don't want to change."

She held her down, face still hidden by the skull. (Carrion has big body and Issi has lean body (I think?) so it probably isn't easy to push her off oof)

Rabbitspring places her paw on Snowdove’s Shoulder.

Finch replied. “Was it worth it? Watching them die? Turning into this? It may have been for you, seeing your birth mother die but didn’t you stop to think of the others, helpless and at your mercy, and you slaughtered them all without a second thought.”

3 minutes ago, Clover said:

(Yep, issi does have a lean body.)

"You don't have to change. But if you don't then you'll force us to change." Issi tried glaring at her but it was halfhearted.

Just now, Flower said:

Rabbitspring places her paw on Snowdove’s Shoulder.

Finch replied. “Was it worth it? Watching them die? Turning into this? It may have been for you, seeing your birth mother die but didn’t you stop to think of the others, helpless and at your mercy, and you slaughtered them all without a second thought.”

"Tell me, take one look at me-does it look like I care?" She slowly reached up her paws, taking the skull off of her head.

Half of her face looked barely recognizable, it looked almost completely burned off. The eye on that side looked almost broken, like someone split her pupil and iris in half.

"Because I don't." She grinned wickedly.

1 minute ago, Clover said:

"Tell me, take one look at me-does it look like I care?" She slowly reached up her paws, taking the skull off of her head.

Half of her face looked barely recognizable, it looked almost completely burned off. The eye on that side looked almost broken, like someone split her pupil and iris in half.

"Stupid ass." Ink hissed

3 minutes ago, Clover said:

He hung his head in defeat. "I'm sorry.." He whispered. "This is my fault.. If I hadn't been dramatic and I had gone with the others and taken you before the fire started this wouldn't have happened. But.. If your happy go on, see how many will fall dead at your paws. 

4 minutes ago, Clover said:

Just now, Flower said:

He hung his head in defeat. "I'm sorry.." He whispered. "This is my fault.. If I hadn't been dramatic and I had gone with the others and taken you before the fire started this wouldn't have happened. But.. If your happy go on, see how many will fall dead at your paws. 

Issi stared up at her. She stopped trying to push her off. She tried looking at Finch but it was hard with a paw on her face to move her head.

4 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi stared up at her. She stopped trying to push her off. She tried looking at Finch but it was hard with a paw on her face to move her head.

"Please don't hurt her." He pleaded to Akriah.