Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

1 minute ago, Flower said:

"I said my name already! Guess you were to busy abusing her to care. Answer me first!" She said lashing her feathered tail.

"She's a murderer!"

She struggled under their grip. "No I'm not! He killed Eda! If I hadn't-"

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH!" The nicheling in front of her yelled, lashing his tail. "Even so, we have strict rules Genevieve. No killing exiled tribe members. And we all know what breaking a rule means." He growled, lowering his head to her.

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

"She's a murderer!"

She struggled under their grip. "No I'm not! He killed Eda! If I hadn't-"

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH!" The nicheling in front of her yelled, lashing his tail. "Even so, we have strict rules Genevieve. No killing exiled tribe members. And we all know what breaking a rule means." He growled, lowering his head to her.

"Stop it! Don't make me hurt you!" she yowled. knowing she and her small group was outnumbered.

Just now, Flower said:

"Stop it! Don't make me hurt you!" she yowled. knowing she and her small group was outnumbered.

He scoffed, turning to Rabbitspring. "Save it, tiny." He growled.

Genevieve's struggling grew more desperate. "Please, don't execute me! L-Larasi! Help!" She called out, facing a black nicheling in the crowd.

Just now, Clover said:

He scoffed, turning to Rabbitspring. "Save it, tiny." He growled.

Genevieve's struggling grew more desperate. "Please, don't execute me! L-Larasi! Help!" She called out, facing a black nicheling in the crowd.

Rabbitspring looked at him pleadingly mouthing. Help I can't save her alone!

Rabbitspring looked at him pleadingly mouthing. Help I can't save her alone!

Larasi seemed torn, and a pained look covered her face. "I'm sorry, I...this was bound to happen." She whispered.

Genevieve seemed close to crying. "L-Larasi, mom, please..."

1 minute ago, Clover said:

Larasi seemed torn, and a pained look covered her face. "I'm sorry, I...this was bound to happen." She whispered.

Genevieve seemed close to crying. "L-Larasi, mom, please..."

"I'd rather die trying then live with the memories of letting you die." She whispered to the pursnouted nicheling as she tackled one of her attackers, the one who called her tiny. She growled and slashed blindly with sheathed claws, not wanting to hurt them. Please don't get involved you three.. I don't want you to get hurt.. She thought.

"I'd rather die trying then live with the memories of letting you die." She whispered to the pursnouted nicheling as she tackled one of her attackers, the one who called her tiny. She growled and slashed blindly with sheathed claws, not wanting to hurt them. Please don't get involved you three.. I don't want you to get hurt.. She thought.

Suddenly, almost everyone in the crowd ran at her, several leaping towards her. Genevieve got up, staring at the chaos, unsure.

Just now, Clover said:

Suddenly, almost everyone in the crowd ran at her, several leaping towards her. Genevieve got up, staring at the chaos, unsure.

"Run!" She cried to Genevieve as she braced herself for death. 

"Run!" She cried to Genevieve as she braced herself for death. 

Genevieve looked away, running off into the tall grass.

"OH HELL NO!" A voice cried out, before many nichelings were pulled away, kicking and growling as Snowdove slashed at them with ferocity.

Just now, Clover said:

Genevieve looked away, running off into the tall grass.

"OH HELL NO!" A voice cried out, before many nichelings were pulled away, kicking and growling as Snowdove slashed at them with ferocity.

Rabbitspring smiled with affection and she batted at a nicheling with her velvet paw. "You took your time." She joked, making her way to Snowdove.

Just now, Flower said:

Rabbitspring smiled with affection and she batted at a nicheling with her velvet paw. "You took your time." She joked, making her way to Snowdove.

She leaned back, kicking away a nicheling that was leaping at her. "Well, I couldn't let you have all the fun!"

Flash hung back, smiling as he watched them beat up the crowd. He let out a scream however as a nicheling jumped at him from behind, knocking him over.

Vissen leaped from the tree, seeming to touch the clouds before landing squarely on the back of a nicheling and biting them. 

1 minute ago, Clover said:

She leaned back, kicking away a nicheling that was leaping at her. "Well, I couldn't let you have all the fun!"

Flash hung back, smiling as he watched them beat up the crowd. He let out a scream however as a nicheling jumped at him from behind, knocking him over.

Vissen leaped from the tree, seeming to touch the clouds before landing squarely on the back of a nicheling and biting them. 

"You guys are the best." she said beaming at her face. "I'm going to find Genevieve" She said and ran off through the crowd.

Just now, Flower said:

"You guys are the best." she said beaming at her face. "I'm going to find Genevieve" She said and ran off through the crowd.

"Be careful!" Snowdove called, running to Vissen as she ran circles around some nichelings.

"Be careful!" Snowdove called, running to Vissen as she ran circles around some nichelings.

She ran to the grasses where Genevieve disappeared in.

Just now, Clover said:

Genevieve was curled up by a bush, looking like a hedgehog with her quills spiked up.

“Hey.. it’s going to be ok.” She soothed. “My friends and I are here to help you.”

Just now, Flower said:

“Hey.. it’s going to be ok.” She soothed. “My friends and I are here to help you.”

"My own mother....my own mother was going to let me die..." She whispered quietly. She was still young, barely an adult.

"My own mother....my own mother was going to let me die..." She whispered quietly. She was still young, barely an adult.

Rabbitspring searched for something to say. “She may have, but your not going to die on our watch. We intend for you to live a long life.”

Just now, Flower said:

Rabbitspring searched for something to say. “She may have, but your not going to die on our watch. We intend for you to live a long life.”

"But why? Where did you even come from? Honestly, dying wouldn't be so bad. My real parents will be waiting for me. They loved me..."

"But why? Where did you even come from? Honestly, dying wouldn't be so bad. My real parents will be waiting for me. They loved me..."

“We’re from the future. Bad things will happen if you die now, you still have a chance to leave and have a better life!” She said grabbing her shoulders, ignoring the stabbing pain from her spikes and looking her in they eyes.

“We’re from the future. Bad things will happen if you die now, you still have a chance to leave and have a better life!” She said grabbing her shoulders, ignoring the stabbing pain from her spikes and looking her in they eyes.

"Why should I care about the future? I'm not important!" She hissed.

"Why should I care about the future? I'm not important!" She hissed.

She could see she wasn’t saying the right things. “What makes you happy?” She asks suddenly.