Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community
Clover

~Time and Space~ RP

Recommended Posts

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi shakes her head and let the tears fall. "I failed." She stuttered out as more tears roll and make her fur wet. "Should have done more." She sobs out looking at Vissen. 

Vissen sat next to her, curling her tail around her.

"You didn't fail at anything, Issi. You couldn't have done anything. Akriah was destined to be like this, we were powerless. Pathfollower said that some nichelings should have never been born, as no matter how things happened, they would cause suffering. It's not your fault." She whispered the last part.

She looked at the tree, watching as two versions of Carrion appeared in front of eachother. One was her as a child, the other was her as an adult, wearing the skull. Instead of closing their eyes, their claws came out, and then with a flash, a red star sat in the pool. It looked as if it had been broken down the middle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Clover said:

Vissen sat next to her, curling her tail around her.

"You didn't fail at anything, Issi. You couldn't have done anything. Akriah was destined to be like this, we were powerless. Pathfollower said that some nichelings should have never been born, as no matter how things happened, they would cause suffering. It's not your fault." She whispered the last part.

She looked at the tree, watching as two versions of Carrion appeared in front of eachother. One was her as a child, the other was her as an adult, wearing the skull. Instead of closing their eyes, their claws came out, and then with a flash, a red star sat in the pool. It looked as if it had been broken down the middle.

Issi tried to agree and nod her head but ended up shaking her head. "I want to believe you but." Issi held back the fresh tears as she looked at the child version Akriah bearing her claws. Her eyes were drawn to the red star, cracked and broken just like the child was. "I don't know Vissen. How do I move on from this?" Issi mumbled out as she looked over everyone present.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi tried to agree and nod her head but ended up shaking her head. "I want to believe you but." Issi held back the fresh tears as she looked at the child version Akriah of bearing her claws. Her eyes were drawn to the red star, cracked and broken just like the child was. "I don't know Vissen. How do I move on from this?" Issi mumbled out as she looked over everyone present.

"You don't have to. You don't have to move on, but you cant dwell forever. Trust me, the longer you let it consume your mind, the more painful it gets. And you have Bubbli and Finch. They need you."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Clover said:

"You don't have to. You don't have to move on, but you cant dwell forever. Trust me, the longer you let it consume your mind, the more painful it gets. And you have Bubbli and Finch. They need you."

Issi looked at Bubbli and Finch and looked at Vissen with dread filled eyes. "What if I fail, what if I mess up and then they get taken too?" Issi looked down. "Nichelings always get hurt if they stay near me." Quickly looking up at Vissen, "And poor Flash! If I had stopped her then he, he..." She left the sentence hanging as she realize that they had lost a friend and they must be hurting just as much. Issi your being selfish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi looked at Bubbli and Finch and looked at Vissen with dread filled eyes. "What if I fail, what if I mess up and then they get taken too?" Issi looked down. "Nichelings always get hurt if they stay near me." Quickly looking up at Vissen, "And poor Flash! If I had stopped her then he, he..." She left the sentence hanging as she realize that they had lost a friend and they must be hurting just as much. Issi your being selfish.

Vissen stiffened at the mention of Flash, looking away, she wiped away the tears in her eyes with a paw.

"I miss Flash as much as anyone, he was my friend, I loved him. But you couldn't have done anything. It's not anyone's fault, not your's, not Flash's, not Finch's, nobody's. And let's face it, as tough as you are, Carrion could've snapped your neck." She looked straight into her eyes. 

"Just don't mess up. Try you're best, work hard, stay the nicheling they need, not the one that's replaced you."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Clover said:

Vissen stiffened at the mention of Flash, looking away, she wiped away the tears in her eyes with a paw.

"I miss Flash as much as anyone, he was my friend, I loved him. But you couldn't have done anything. It's not anyone's fault, not your's, not Flash's, not Finch's, nobody's. And let's face it, as tough as you are, Carrion could've snapped your neck." She looked straight into her eyes. 

"Just don't mess up. Try you're best, work hard, stay the nicheling they need, not the one that's replaced you."

Issi whimpered out a thank you. She tries to smile and stood up. Her limbs felt heavy and she felt like a mess. "I guess we need to figure out what's going on," Issi looked st the red star with a sad heart, "or else we'll sit here and cry the whole time." She cringe at the bad joke but gave an empty laugh anyway. Like Vissen said I need to stay strong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FawnCat said:

Issi whimpered out a thank you. She tries to smile and stood up. Her limbs felt heavy and she felt like a mess. "I guess we need to figure out what's going on," Issi looked st the red star with a sad heart, "or else we'll sit here and cry the whole time." She cringe at the bad joke but gave an empty laugh anyway. Like Vissen said I need to stay strong.

"Hi!" Ink greeted, "What happened?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finch looked at the water, he sat quietly with his tail wrapped around his paws.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys, I can rp sometime after 7:00 pm if anyone is awake

my friend is having a birthday party from 5:30 to 7:00 and I have stuff do to

  • Paw up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Howdy hey y’all 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unrelated but, I figured out that my father apparently bought Civilization V for himself a long time ago. I’m stealing it. Hopefully that’ll be good enough until I finally get Civilization VI.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Follow up: I cant rp

something happened and I would rather not talk to anyone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Clover said:

Follow up: I cant rp

something happened and I would rather not talk to anyone

I hope your ok, that's all that matter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/21/2020 at 10:52 PM, Clover said:

Follow up: I cant rp

something happened and I would rather not talk to anyone

That’s alright just stay safe or whatever is necessary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...