Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

1 minute ago, Flower said:

Finch sat and stared at the two stars glowing besides the pool. "This isn't fair." He whispered.

Hazard looked at him, taking a step forward. "I'm not entirely sure what just went on, but I think it'll be okay. Even if me and my brother don't know you that well, we mean no harm. I can certainly say that none of this was your fault though." She said softly.

1 minute ago, Clover said:

Hazard looked at him, taking a step forward. "I'm not entirely sure what just went on, but I think it'll be okay. Even if me and my brother don't know you that well, we mean no harm. I can certainly say that none of this was your fault though." She said softly.

Issi sat quietly and listen to Hazard with a heavy heart.

Just now, Clover said:

With a small flash, Pathfollower appeared on top of the tree. She peered down at everyone.

"I see you have all returned. You seem to have brought even more nichelings back?"

Issi looked startled at the appearance of Pathfollower. "You- You-" Issi couldn't make out her question of who this was.

Just now, Broken said:

I'll join as Jabali of Tundra Heat.

1568A28566700AFEA967B007C4A0F0B67EA16E2E

And Sapphire of Tsunami Crash. She has an evil and good side. So I guess that she can maybe be a villain in the future if that's okay with you. 

Good- 

035F79A2905310FD5272AA1DEA98D6CB5CD35F83

Evil-

A89ADC8AAF1351441918F573907131094EABECB2

The timeline they're going to doesn't have the five tribes yet, but once they get back to the present they can go to those tribes

They can just be random wanderers or maybe even they just got thrown with the others by mistake and are actually from the present?

Just now, Clover said:

The timeline they're going to doesn't have the five tribes yet, but once they get back to the present they can go to those tribes

They can just be random wanderers or maybe even they just got thrown with the others by mistake and are actually from the present?

Okay. I'll go with the 'got thrown with the others.'

And sorry... I would've known that the tribes didn't exist but I don't want to read 70 pages of rp.

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi looked startled at the appearance of Pathfollower. "You- You-" Issi couldn't make out her question of who this was.

"Ah, forgive me, dear. I am Pathfollower. I sent these nichelings on the quest they are on."

Just now, Broken said:

Okay. I'll go with the 'got thrown with the others.'

And sorry... I would've known that the tribes didn't exist but I don't want to read 70 pages of rp.

(That's fine, I would rather eat 6 pickles at once than do that)

Just now, Clover said:

"Ah, forgive me, dear. I am Pathfollower. I sent these nichelings on the quest they are on."

Issi gave a mute nod staring wide eyed at Pathfollower. Oh, they did say something about being from the future and some tree.

9 minutes ago, Clover said:

With a small flash, Pathfollower appeared on top of the tree. She peered down at everyone.

"I see you have all returned. You seem to have brought even more nichelings back?"

5 minutes ago, Clover said:

‘’Hey Pathfollower.. didn’t think we could make new friends did ya?’’ She joked half heartedly.

4 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi gave a mute nod staring wide eyed at Pathfollower. Oh, they did say something about being from the future and some tree.

Just now, Flower said:

‘’Hey Pathfollower.. didn’t think we could make new friends did ya?’’ She joked half heartedly.

She looked back at the others.

"You have done well. Carrion was none of your faults. Some nichelings were destined for destruction and suffering, and even the stars cant control fate completely."

She looked into the starry water, and the last nicheling appeared. The one covered head to toe in scars, covering his face with his paws and sobbing.

"Mistletoe needs you. He suffered greatly, and all because of someone who couldn't let go. A misguided soul."

1 minute ago, Clover said:

"You have done well. Carrion was none of your faults. Some nichelings were destined for destruction and suffering, and even the stars cant control fate completely."

She looked into the starry water, and the last nicheling appeared. The one covered head to toe in scars, covering his face with his paws and sobbing.

"Mistletoe needs you. He suffered greatly, and all because of someone who couldn't let go. A misguided soul."

I don't feel up to it. Issi looked at the nicheling with scars scattered all over his body. "I'll try..." She muttered sadly. Issi looked away from the image in the starry water. Why should you? You'll just fail again. Like you always do. Issi shakes her head in attempt to get rid off the thoughts.

10 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

I don't feel up to it. Issi looked at the nicheling with scars scattered all over his body. "I'll try..." She muttered sadly. Issi looked away from the image in the starry water. Why should you? You'll just fail again. Like you always do. Issi shakes her head in attempt to get rid off the thoughts.

Quickly, Pathfollower started to disappear, and Snowdove lunged forward.

"Wait!" She stumbled, hitting her head on the tree. She groaned, bringing a paw to her head.

"That was horribly vague..."

15 minutes ago, Clover said:

‘YOU MEAN TO TELL ME WE DID ALL THAT! ALMOST LOST EVERYONE AND THERE WAS NO EVEN REMOTELY POSSIBLE WAY TO SAVE HER?!’’ Finch roared from his spot besides the water. ‘’Well I’m telling you now I’m not going through that again. I’m staying here permanently.’’

Just now, Clover said:

Quickly, Pathfollower started to disappear, and Snowdove lunged forward.

"Wait!" She stumbled, hitting her head on the tree. She groaned, bringing a paw to her head.

"That was horribly vague..."

Issi looked confused. "Did I miss something?" She moves next to Snowdove. "Aren't we suppose to go help that Niche out with his problems," Issi looked down with a sigh, "If we can."