Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

Just now, Flower said:

‘YOU MEAN TO TELL ME WE DID ALL THAT! ALMOST LOST EVERYONE AND THERE WAS NO EVEN REMOTELY POSSIBLE WAY TO SAVE HER?!’’ Finch roared from his spot besides the water. ‘’Well I’m telling you now I’m not going through that again. I’m staying here permanently.’’

Vissen looked at him. "Finch, be reasonable. Would you rather stay here in darkness alone and probably starve to death, or go with your family and friends back to the present?"

Just now, Flower said:

‘YOU MEAN TO TELL ME WE DID ALL THAT! ALMOST LOST EVERYONE AND THERE WAS NO EVEN REMOTELY POSSIBLE WAY TO SAVE HER?!’’ Finch roared from his spot besides the water. ‘’Well I’m telling you now I’m not going through that again. I’m staying here permanently.’’

Issi looked at Finch she couldn't persuade him otherwise. She understood the pain he was going through. But unlike him she was ready to distract herself with anything. She didn't want to be thinking of Akriah. Just like when she lost her tribe she'll bury this with that memory.

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

Vissen looked at him. "Finch, be reasonable. Would you rather stay here in darkness alone and probably starve to death, or go with your family and friends back to the present?"

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi looked at Finch she couldn't persuade him otherwise. She understood the pain he was going through. But unlike him she was ready to distract herself with anything. She didn't want to be thinking of Akriah. Just like when she lost her tribe she'll bury this with that memory.

‘’I’ll go but only to protect Issi. I don’t care about your stupid cause anymore I just want very one to make it out of this hell alive.’’

Just now, Flower said:

‘’Fine I’ll go to protect Issi. But I don’t care if we save anyone I just want everyone to come back safe..’’

Issi felt herself smile. I'll do my hardest to protect everyone too...

Just now, Flower said:

‘’I’ll go but only to protect Issi. I don’t care about your stupid cause anymore I just want very one to make it out of this hell alive.’’

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi felt herself smile. I'll do my hardest to protect everyone too...

Snowdove shook the water from her pelt, briefly glancing at Rabbitspring before starting to walk away.

"Then let's help this miserable man as soon as possible." Vissen followed her, and she gestured to everyone else to do the same.

Just now, Clover said:

Snowdove shook the water from her pelt, briefly glancing at Rabbitspring before starting to walk away.

"Then let's help this miserable man as soon as possible." Vissen followed her, and she gestured to everyone else to do the same.

Rabbitspring looked at Snowdove with pain in her eyes.

Just now, Clover said:

Issi looked panicked at the little nicheling Bubbli. "Do I take her with us or will she be fine here?"

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi looked panicked at the little nicheling Bubbli. "Do I take her with us or will she be fine here?"

Just now, Flower said:

Rabbitspring looked at Snowdove with pain in her eyes.

Vissen looked back briefly, before turning around and walking to Issi. "It might be better to take her with us. Pathfollower might seem powerful, but this little universe is still strange." She stared directly into her eyes, gaze hardening. "You wont let anything happen to her, right?"

1 minute ago, Clover said:

Vissen looked back briefly, before turning around and walking to Issi. "It might be better to take her with us. Pathfollower might seem powerful, but this little universe is still strange." She stared directly into her eyes, gaze hardening. "You wont let anything happen to her, right?"

(Bubbli?

Just now, Clover said:

Issi felt insulted at her words. "Of course not!" She glared at Vissen while picking Bubbli up by the scuff. She walked past Vissen, "Let's go." She mumbled out.

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi felt insulted at her words. "Of course not!" She glared at Vissen while picking Bubbli up by the scuff. She walked past Vissen, "Let's go." She mumbled out.

Vissen ran to catch up with everyone else, noticing that the stars started fading quicker this time.

(Fun fact: The closer a timeline is to the present, the less time it takes to get there. Mistletoe's timeline was only around 2000 years before the rp, while Blade's was around 6000 and Genevieve and Carrion's were around 9000)

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

3 minutes ago, Clover said:

Vissen ran to catch up with everyone else, noticing that the stars started fading quicker this time.

(Fun fact: The closer a timeline is to the present, the less time it takes to get there. Mistletoe's timeline was only around 2000 years before the rp, while Blade's was around 6000 and Genevieve and Carrion's were around 9000)

Issi walked at a brisk pace making sure to keep up with everyone while eyeing the stars fading around them

(Cool, meaning that the charters from the present could be meeting their great- great- x a few times, somethings parents. Depending on how long they live)

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi walked at a brisk pace making sure to keep up with everyone while eyeing the stars fading around them

(Cool, meaning that the charters from the present could be meeting their great- great- x a few times, somethings parents. Depending on how long they live)

Eventually, the stars faded completely, and they were on an island, surrounded by massively tall grass.

Just now, Clover said:

Eventually, the stars faded completely, and they were on an island, surrounded by massively tall grass.

‘’Great now we’re lost and we’re in danger I assume.’’ Finch muttered.

Just now, Flower said:

Issi walked and sniff at the grass trying to pick up a scent if there was anything or anyone they need to be wary of.

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi walked and sniff at the grass trying to pick up a scent if there was anything or anyone they need to be wary of.

Vissen whacked Finch with her tail, looking up at the tops of the tall grass. "Stop your complaining, do you smell that?"

Snowdove stared at the grass, glaring, before slowly moving in front of Rabbitspring and letting out a low growl.

Vissen whacked Finch with her tail, looking up at the tops of the tall grass. "Stop your complaining, do you smell that?"

Snowdove stared at the grass, glaring, before slowly moving in front of Rabbitspring and letting out a low growl.

Rabbitspring looked up and so did finch who stood protectively besides issi

Just now, Clover said:

Issi hurried back towards the group. "This can't be good." Issi mumbled glaring.

Just now, Flower said:

Rabbitspring looked up and so did finch who stood protectively besides issi

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi hurried back towards the group. "This can't be good." Issi mumbled glaring.

Snarling, Snowdove leaped at the grass, suddenly colliding with another nicheling who also leaped from the grass.

They wrestled on the ground, Snowdove eventually getting the upper hand. She pinned the nicheling down, shoving her face into the ground with a paw. 

"Who are you-"

More nichelings shoved their way out of the foliage.

Just now, Broken said:

Two confused voices sounded behind them.

"Where are we?"

"Who are you?"

Just now, Clover said:

Snarling, Snowdove leaped at the grass, suddenly colliding with another nicheling who also leaped from the grass.

They wrestled on the ground, Snowdove eventually getting the upper hand. She pinned the nicheling down, shoving her face into the ground with a paw. 

"Who are you-"

More nichelings shoved their way out of the foliage.

Issi looked around her in slight panic. If they were going to fight she's going to have to run with Bubbli.