Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

Just now, Broken said:

Jabali stood up.

"N-n-no. We don't know where we are. We were one place a minute ago, here the next."

Still suspicious, he stepped forward, looming over the smaller nicheling.

"Are you sure about that?" He said in a low voice, a bit of a snarl breaking through.

Just now, Clover said:

"Are you sure about that?" He said in a low voice, a bit of a snarl breaking through.

"Y-y-yes." Jabali stuttered.

Sapphire just watched in dismay. 

Just now, Clover said:

Issi glared at the newcomers.

Just now, Broken said:

"Y-y-yes." Jabali stuttered.

Sapphire just watched in dismay. 

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi glared at the newcomers.

Caution's attention was broken as some of the new nichelings leaped at Snowdove, pinning her down as the other one scrambled to her feet, whipping around and glaring.

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

Caution's attention was broken as some of the new nichelings leaped at Snowdove, pinning her down as the other one scrambled to her feet, whipping around and glaring.

Issi backed away slowly, peering behind her with quick glances while making sure to keep an eye on all the other Nichelings. I'm ready to run if needed.

1 minute ago, Clover said:

Rabbitspring was having none of this and Barr;Ed into the other nickeling trying to knock them off. ‘’stop! We come in peace we are no threat to you as long as you don’t hurt any of us!’’

Just now, Flower said:

Rabbitspring was having none of this and Barr;Ed into the other nickeling trying to knock them off. ‘’stop! We come in peace we are no threat to you as long as you don’t hurt any of us!’’

One of them glared at her, ramming into her shoulder and barreling her over. "Leave our territory!" He spat, leaning down.

3 minutes ago, Clover said:

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi backed away slowly, peering behind her with quick glances while making sure to keep an eye on all the other Nichelings. I'm ready to run if needed.

Jabali and Sapphire backed away slightly. Sapphire's eyes kept changing from blue to red quickly. 

Just now, Clover said:

One of them glared at her, ramming into her shoulder and barreling her over. "Leave our territory!" He spat, leaning down.

‘’We’re here to see Mistletoe.’’ She spat back glaring at him.

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Vissen stood next to her, tail lashing slightly. "If anything gets out of hand, run and don't look back." She whispered.

Just now, Clover said:

Just now, Broken said:

Jabali and Sapphire backed away slightly. Sapphire's eyes kept changing from blue to red quickly. 

Issi moved back further and her tail was now hidden within the tall grass. She looked around at everyone and made sure not to get noticed.

Just now, Flower said:

‘’We’re here to see Mistletoe.’’ She spat back glaring at him.

His ear twitched. "Mistletoe?" He looked back at his group. "Why? And how do you know him?"

Just now, Clover said:

Vissen stood next to her, tail lashing slightly. "If anything gets out of hand, run and don't look back." She whispered.

Issi nodded.  While looking behind her again to make sure their isn't anything in the way if she did run.

Just now, Clover said:

His ear twitched. "Mistletoe?" He looked back at his group. "Why? And how do you know him?"

‘’Because..’’ 

‘’because he is the only one who can help us.’’ Finch intervened.

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi nodded.  While looking behind her again to make sure their isn't anything in the way if she did run.

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘’Because..’’ 

‘’because he is the only one who can help us.’’ Finch intervened.

"Hmmm..." He looked at the sky for a moment, before signaling to the others to let Snowdove go and turning around.

"Follow me."

Snowdove stood up, wincing as her scratches stung. She shook the dirt from her pelt, looking at Rabbitspring.

1 minute ago, Clover said:

"Hmmm..." He looked at the sky for a moment, before signaling to the others to let Snowdove go and turning around.

"Follow me."

Snowdove stood up, wincing as her scratches stung. She shook the dirt from her pelt, looking at Rabbitspring.

‘’Are you ok my balance bear?’’ She asked worriedly looking at her scratches glowing red with blood.

Just now, Clover said:

"Follow me."

Issi waited for the other to follow first. Her eyes darted over to the confused Nichelings, that still sat in the grass. I wonder who they are? The don't look similar to the Nichelings that seems to be from Mistletoe's tribe.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

‘’Are you ok my balance bear?’’ She asked worriedly looking at her scratches glowing red with blood.

"Yeah, im fine." She rested her head on Rabbitspring's for a moment, inhaling her scent.

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi waited for the other to follow first. Her eyes darted over to the confused Nichelings, that still sat in the grass. I wonder who they are? The don't look similar to the Nichelings that seems to be from Mistletoe's tribe.

Vissen started forward, looking behind her at Jabali and Sapphire. "You may as well come too."

Just now, FawnCat said:

‘’Is Bubbli ok?’’ He asked, resting his tail on her shoulder. He looked around, seeming uncomfortable away from the home he knew and loved.

Just now, Clover said:

"Yeah, im fine." She rested her head on Rabbitspring's for a moment, inhaling her scent.

Vissen started forward, looking behind her at Jabali and Sapphire. "You may as well come too."

‘If you say so.’’ She said nuzzling her before walking with the others.

Just now, Clover said:

They hesitantly followed the nicheling.

"Can someone please tell me where we are?" Sapphire asked, getting slightly angrier with every second. 

Just now, Clover said:

Just now, Flower said:

‘’Is Bubbli ok?’’ He asked, resting his tail on her shoulder. He looked around, seeming uncomfortable away from the home he knew and loved.

Issi tried to smile with Bubbli's scruff still in her mouth. "She seems fine." She tapped him with her tail, "You?" She could sense he was a bit overwhelmed.

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi tried to smile with Bubbli's scruff still in her mouth. "She seems fine." She tapped him with her tail, "You?" She could sense he was a bit overwhelmed.

‘No.. just got to keep everyone I love alive for a little while longer.’’ He said. ‘’You?’’

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘If you say so.’’ She said nuzzling her before walking with the others.

1 minute ago, Broken said:

They hesitantly followed the nicheling.

"Can someone please tell me where we are?" Sapphire asked, getting slightly angrier with every second. 

"Honestly, it would probably take a while to explain. All you need to know is that we're in a different timeline, and we're also here to stop some poor nicheling's life from falling apart." Vissen didn't look at them, continuing to push her way through the grass. "What are your names?"

Just now, Clover said:

"Honestly, it would probably take a while to explain. All you need to know is that we're in a different timeline, and we're also here to stop some poor nicheling's life from falling apart." Vissen didn't look at them, continuing to push her way through the grass. "What are your names?"

"I'm Sapphire."

"And I'm J-J-Jabali."