Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

Just now, Clover said:

He looked back down at Sparrow. "I don't think you can. We tried everything, healing fruit worked for a bit. He was up for a full day before he was like this again the next morning."

Sparrow breathed heavily, shifting a bit. His eyes were dull and what seemed like some foam slowly dripped from his mouth.

(He has rabies...)

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi licked the top of Bubbli's head. "Knowing him. He'll pop up at the worst time and scare us halve to death while laughing about it." Issi sighed. "What do you think of the two new ones?" Issi looked at Sapphire. "That one's eye's turned red when she got mad so be careful."

‘They lad seems fine but there’s something off about the lass.’’ He said eying her distrustfully.

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

He looked back down at Sparrow. "I don't think you can. We tried everything, healing fruit worked for a bit. He was up for a full day before he was like this again the next morning."

Sparrow breathed heavily, shifting a bit. His eyes were dull and what seemed like some foam slowly dripped from his mouth.

‘’What is that foam?’’ She asked warily.

Just now, Flower said:

‘’What is that foam?’’ She asked warily.

Mistletoe shrugged helplessly. "I don't know!" He sobbed, his façade finally breaking.

Feeling a prescence, Snowdove looked behind her, fur bristling. A figure stood in the entrance. She almost thought it was a bearyena before the light shown on it, showing a massive male nicheling with ram horns, bearyena snout and long, glistening claws.

4 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘They lad seems fine but there’s something off about the lass.’’ He said eying her distrustfully.

4 minutes ago, Clover said:

(BEEP wrong)

Issi nodded her head. "I want to say they seem frightened at the fact to be here so they are most likely not threats," Issi looked off to the side. "But that prince wasn't one either in the beginning..." His words echoed in her head but she ignored it.  

(Now I'm curious)

4 minutes ago, Flower said:

Sapphire smiled at him. A sweet, innocent smile. But Jabali's eyes were darting around. 

Just now, Clover said:

Mistletoe shrugged helplessly. "I don't know!" He sobbed, his façade finally breaking.

Feeling a prescence, Snowdove looked behind her, fur bristling. A figure stood in the entrance. She almost thought it was a bearyena before the light shown on it, showing a massive male nicheling with ram horns, bearyena snout and long, glistening claws.

She ignored the nickeling and felt his forehead with the back of her paw. ‘’Can you list his symptoms for me?’’

Just now, Broken said:

Sapphire smiled at him. A sweet, innocent smile. But Jabali's eyes were darting around. 

‘’Issi she’s looking at me funny I think I’ve become a name on her hit list..’’

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

Just now, Flower said:

‘’Issi she’s looking at me funny I think I’ve become a name on her hit list..’’

Issi frowned at the other females attention on Finch. "A list but not the one you're thinking of." She growled lowly.

Just now, Flower said:

She ignored the nickeling and felt his forehead with the back of her paw. ‘’Can you list his symptoms for me?’’

"He-he just lays there. Every time we try to feed him he either doesn't eat it or he vomits it back up. He barely breathes. Sometimes it looks like he's dead." Mistletoe was shaking.

The massive nicheling walked in, Snowdove looking tiny next to him. Heck, he was bigger than Carrion and Wirwa. 

"Is Sparrow still unwell?" He asked, looking at Mistletoe. He nodded.

Just now, Broken said:

Sapphire began walking towards them with Jabali hugging her leg. 

‘’Oh no oh no oh no oh no..’’ he turned towards them in a friendly manner but made sure he was in front of Bubbli and Issi so he could protect them if it came to a fight.

Just now, Flower said:

‘’Oh no oh no oh no oh no..’’ he turned towards them in a friendly manner but made sure he was in front of Bubbli and Issi so he could protect them if it came to a fight.

Just now, Clover said:

(Oooo she's jealous :') )

Issi smiled at his thoughtfulness and licked the top of Bubbli's head all the while keeping her eyes focused on Sapphire.

(Yes, very. 😆)

Just now, Clover said:

"He-he just lays there. Every time we try to feed him he either doesn't eat it or he vomits it back up. He barely breathes. Sometimes it looks like he's dead." Mistletoe was shaking.

The massive nicheling walked in, Snowdove looking tiny next to him. Heck, he was bigger than Carrion and Wirwa. 

"Is Sparrow still unwell?" He asked, looking at Mistletoe. He nodded.

‘’So he cant keep food down, he’s having trouble breathing and he looks dead.’’ She noted, ‘hello there.’’ She greeted the large nickeling then asked mistletoe. ‘’When did this start and why?’’

Just now, Flower said:

"Do you know what I can do to help Jabali? He seems really scared and I'm worried about him."

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi smiled at his thoughtfulness and licked the top of Bubbli's head all the while keeping her eyes focused on Sapphire.

(Yes, very. 😆)

(Finch is a dum boy and won’t notice even if she spelt it out to him)

• Like 1

Just now, Broken said:

"Do you know what I can do to help Jabali? He seems really scared and I'm worried about him."

‘’Maybe get him some food or have him take a nap?’’ He suggested.

Just now, Flower said:

"How about you talk to him. I'm not good with children. Last time I... nevermind. It doesn't matter." She said and walked away. 

1 minute ago, Broken said:

Just now, Flower said:

(Finch is a dum boy and won’t notice even if she spelt it out to him)

1 minute ago, Flower said:

Issi glanced at the other male, Jabali. Nodding her hed in agreement with Finch.

(Let's hope Issi finds it enduring 😆)

Just now, Broken said:

"How about you talk to him. I'm not good with children. Last time I... nevermind. It doesn't matter." She said and walked away. 

‘Very responsible’’ he sneered sarcastically after her. ‘’It’s ok lad we’ll take care of you.’’

1 minute ago, Flower said:

‘’So he cant keep food down, he’s having trouble breathing and he looks dead.’’ She noted, ‘hello there.’’ She greeted the large nickeling then asked mistletoe. ‘’When did this start and why?’’

"M-maybe a week or two? I haven't really ben keeping t-track-" Mistletoe suddenly started sobbing, laying down and curling around Sparrow. 

The big nicheling sat down next to him, resting a paw on his back. Snowdove eyed him warily, noticing Mistletoe flinched.

"I'm sure he'll be well soon enough. Sparrow is tough." 

"T-thanks Fenris..." Mistletoe managed to choke out, his voice full of strain.

Just now, Clover said:

"M-maybe a week or two? I haven't really ben keeping t-track-" Mistletoe suddenly started sobbing, laying down and curling around Sparrow. 

The big nicheling sat down next to him, resting a paw on his back. Snowdove eyed him warily, noticing Mistletoe flinched.

"I'm sure he'll be well soon enough. Sparrow is tough." 

"T-thanks Fenris..." Mistletoe managed to choke out, his voice full of strain.

Rabbitspring looked at his eyes and pressed her head to his chest to listen to his breathing.