Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

1 minute ago, Broken said:

"How about you talk to him. I'm not good with children. Last time I... nevermind. It doesn't matter." She said and walked away. 

Just now, Flower said:

‘Very responsible’’ he sneered sarcastically after her. ‘’It’s ok lad we’ll take care of you.’’

Just now, Broken said:

Jabali stayed with Finch and Issi.

Issi gave a warm smile at Jabali. "How are you? You can lie down if you want."

Just now, FawnCat said:

"O-O-Okay." He replied. Hesitantly lying down. It was hard to sleep with all the other nichelings watching and staring.

(This is subconscious, nervous Jabali. Not flirty, charming Jabali.)

• Paw up 1

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

Jabali stayed with Finch and Issi.

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

‘’I’ll get you something to eat do you prefer meat or berries?’’

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

Rabbitspring looked at his eyes and pressed her head to his chest to listen to his breathing.

Sparrow's breathing could barely be heard, just a faint break in the silence.

Just now, Clover said:

Sparrow's breathing could barely be heard, just a faint break in the silence.

‘’Hm..’’ she looked at his body examining for injuries that may have gotten infected.

1 minute ago, Broken said:

"O-O-Okay." He replied. Hesitantly lying down. It was hard to sleep with all the other nichelings watching and staring.

(This is subconscious, nervous Jabali. Not flirty, charming Jabali.)

3 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Deciding to let Rabbitspring and Snowdove handle the situation, Vissen walked outside to Issi, Finch and Jabali.

"How's everyone doing?"

Just now, Flower said:

‘’I’ll get you something to eat do you prefer meat or berries?’’

Just now, Broken said:

"Meat."

"It's going to be ok. The names Issi, this here, " She gestured to the cub between her paws, " Is Bubbli and the males name is Finch."

1 minute ago, Flower said:

He walked up to a random nickeling. 

(I'll assume im the random nicheling)

The nicheling turned her head, looking at him. "Do you need something?" She asked, glancing up at the sky.

• Paw up 1

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

Deciding to let Rabbitspring and Snowdove handle the situation, Vissen walked outside to Issi, Finch and Jabali.

"How's everyone doing?"

Issi looked up at Vissen approaching. "We're not getting attacked, so good." Issi looked around and waited for Vissen to get closer before whispering, "The female left him with us. I don't know where she went." She looked at Jabali.

Just now, Clover said:

(I'll assume im the random nicheling)

The nicheling turned her head, looking at him. "Do you need something?" She asked, glancing up at the sky.

‘Yeah..’’ he looked up with her. ‘’Do you have any spare meat I could have?’’ He said still following her gaze.

‘’Hm..’’ she looked at his body examining for injuries that may have gotten infected.

"He's not injured, at least, I don't think he is. One morning, I woke up, and he was just next to me...like this." Mistletoe whispered, closing his eyes as Fenris leaned against him comfortingly.

"How's everyone doing?"

"Good."

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

"It's going to be ok. The names Issi, this here, " She gestured to the cub between her paws, " Is Bubbli and the males name is Finch."

"N-nice to meet you."

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi looked up at Vissen approaching. "We're not getting attacked, so good." Issi looked around and waited for Vissen to get closer before whispering, "The female left him with us. I don't know where she went." She looked at Jabali.

Sapphire had began scouting out the camp and bumped into a nicheling. 

(Someone can be him/her)

1 minute ago, Clover said:

"He's not injured, at least, I don't think he is. One morning, I woke up, and he was just next to me...like this." Mistletoe whispered, closing his eyes as Fenris leaned against him comfortingly.

‘’That’s odd.. I’ve never seen anything like it before. Have any of your tribe mates fallen ill like this before?’’

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi looked up at Vissen approaching. "We're not getting attacked so good." Issi looked around and waited for Vissen to get closer before whispering, "The female left him with us. I don't know where she went." She looked at Jabali.

"Hmm..." She looked at Jabali, before looking back to Issi when she heard a small yawn. Bubbli blinked open her eyes, revealing them to be a bright red, staring right up at Issi curiously. "Huh...would you look at that..." Vissen said warily.

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘Yeah..’’ he looked up with her. ‘’Do you have any spare meat I could have?’’ He said still following her gaze.

She nodded. "Yep. Food store is over there." She gestured to a cave, guarded by two nichelings. "Just tell them you're a guest." She looked back up the sky, watching as the sun started to set.

‘’That’s odd.. I’ve never seen anything like it before. Have any of your tribe mates fallen ill like this before?’’

"N-no...just him." Mistletoe seemed to finally get to uncomfortable, softly pushing away Fenris. Well, more like he tried to push him away and Fenris let him.

Just now, Clover said:

"Hmm..." She looked at Jabali, before looking back to Issi when she heard a small yawn. Bubbli blinked open her eyes, revealing them to be a bright red, staring right up at Issi curiously. "Huh...would you look at that..." Vissen said warily.

She nodded. "Yep. Food store is over there." She gestured to a cave, guarded by two nichelings. "Just tell them you're a guest." She looked back up the sky, watching as the sun started to set.

‘’Thanks, I’m finch by the way thank you for your hospitality..’’ he was unsure how to finishe because he didn’t know her name,

Just now, Clover said:

"N-no...just him." Mistletoe seemed to finally get to uncomfortable, softly pushing away Fenris. Well, more like he tried to push him away and Fenris let him.

‘’Alright I won’t ask more questions unless I have to I’m sorry for making you uncomfortable.’’

Just now, Clover said:

Issi gave halve a smile to Vissen. She looked down at the cub. "Hello their, did you sleep well?" Issi gave a warm smile to comfort the young one.

‘’Thanks, I’m finch by the way thank you for your hospitality..’’ he was unsure how to finishe because he didn’t know her name,

"Juniper." She said, softly smiling at him. "It's almost time for dinner, so you shouldn't have to wait that long for food anyway."

Jabali stared at Bubbli. 

"Her eyes are like Sapphire's when she gets angry. 

Just now, Clover said:

"Juniper." She said, softly smiling at him. "It's almost time for dinner, so you shouldn't have to wait that long for food anyway."

‘’Thanks Jumiper.’’ He said smiling at her and walking to the cave.

Just now, Broken said:

Jabali stared at Bubbli. 

"Her eyes are like Sapphire's when she gets angry. 

Issi looked at Jabali from the corner of her eye. Indeed she did but I think your friend, Sapphire, is whole other fish.