Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

1 minute ago, Flower said:

‘’Alright I won’t ask more questions unless I have to I’m sorry for making you uncomfortable.’’

"I-it's alright..." He glanced at Fenris. "It's not you..." He whispered to her, pressing a bit harder against Sparrow.

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi gave halve a smile to Vissen. She looked down at the cub. "Hello their, did you sleep well?" Issi gave a warm smile to comfort the young one.

Bubbli stared at her for a moment, before stepping away, taking a few shaky steps before falling flat on her face.

‘’Thanks Jumiper.’’ He said smiling at her and walking to the cave.

One of the two nichelings stepped up to him, glaring.

"You know the rules. No food yet."

Just now, Clover said:

"I-it's alright..." He glanced at Fenris. "It's not you..." He whispered to her, pressing a bit harder against Sparrow.

Bubbli stared at her for a moment, before stepping away, taking a few shaky steps before falling flat on her face.

Issi hastily stood up and helped her up into a sitting position. "You have to take one paw at a time." issi tried explaining how to walk to Bubbli. Is she so young that she never learned? 

1 minute ago, Clover said:

Her gaze flitted to Fenris warily. ‘What has he done to this poor soul-‘ ‘’has he.. ‘consumed’ any poison?’’

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

One of the two nichelings stepped up to him, glaring.

"You know the rules. No food yet."

‘’Oh.. I’m sorry I’m a guest I don’t know the rules.. I’ll come back later..’’

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi hastily stood up and helped her up into a sitting position. "You have to take one paw at a time." issi tried explaining how to walk to Bubbli. Is she so young that she never learned? 

Bubbli looked up at her, staring. Before slowly poking out her tongue, making a small yipping noise.

Her gaze flitted to Fenris warily. ‘What has he done to this poor soul-‘ ‘’has he.. ‘consumed’ any poison?’’

"N-no, why would he do that?" He looked up at Rabbitspring, genuinely confused. 

‘’Oh.. I’m sorry I’m a guest I don’t know the rules.. I’ll come back later..’’

The nicheling growled, stepping away. "Fine. Take some. But if you take more than two chunks you're going in the bone cage."

Just now, Broken said:

(How old is Bubbli? I could add a baby nicheling to be her friend if anything happens to Jabali or Sapphire... Hint Hint)

(She became a child a while ago, a bit after they stole her from Wirwa)

Just now, Clover said:

Bubbli looked up at her, staring. Before slowly poking out her tongue, making a small yipping noise.

Issi stared at the young cub. What? What was that? A confused Issi looked at Vissen. "Did she just mock me or is she hungry?" I've never taken care of a young one. Issi what if she is hungry? Does she want milk? Meat? Berries? Does she drink water? Can she drink water?! What if she chokes on the food?

The nicheling growled, stepping away. "Fine. Take some. But if you take more than two chunks you're going in the bone cage."

‘’Well he could have eaten it by mistake.’’ She said empathizing her words.  

Just now, Clover said:

(She became a child a while ago, a bit after they stole her from Wirwa)

(Okay. Is there a limit on how many nichelings you can have? If it's only 2 then I guess something will have to happen to one of my character's... HINT HINT)

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

‘Thank you.’’ He reaches into the cave and took 1 1/2 chunks and returned to Issi’s side

Just now, Broken said:

(Okay. Is there a limit on how many nichelings you can have? If it's only 2 then I guess something will have to happen to one of my character's... HINT HINT)

(I don't think there is a limit... I just have one because this is my first RP ever and I can't focus on that many personalities and make them interesting 😆)

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi stared at the young cub. What? What was that? A confused Issi looked at Vissen. "Did she just mock me or is she hungry?" I've never taken care of a young one. Issi what if she is hungry? Does she want milk? Meat? Berries? Does she drink water? Can she drink water?! What if she chokes on the food?

Vissen chuckled, shaking her head. "That just the kind of noise a ramfox makes. And my little sister used to poke her tongue out all the time as a kid, something about how their jaw muscles don't completely work yet."

‘’Well he could have eaten it by mistake.’’ She said empathizing her words.  

Mistletoe growled. "He's not stupid!" He snapped defensively.

1 minute ago, Broken said:

(Up to 4 I think was my intended limit? But because of background characters I obviously have more :') )

Just now, Clover said:

Vissen chuckled, shaking her head. "That just the kind of noise a ramfox makes. And my little sister used to poke her tongue out all the time as a kid, something about how their jaw muscles don't completely work yet."

(Up to 4 I think was my intended limit? But because of background characters I obviously have more :') )

Is anyone in this tribe dangerous? Did they slip something into his meal? Did anything suspicious happen that day? She tried to tell him with her facial expression.

Issi sat down with a groan. "I'm going to have to learn these things right?" Issi smiled at Bubbli, "Be glad I love you so much already." She nuzzled Bubbli's head.

Just now, Flower said:

Is anyone in this tribe dangerous? Did they slip something into his meal? Did anything suspicious happen that day? She tried to tell him with her facial expression.

Mistletoe shrugged, looking down at Sparrow, his eyes full of pain. 

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi sat down with a groan. "I'm going to have to learn these things right?" Issi smiled at Bubbli, "Be glad I love you so much already." She nuzzled Bubbli's head.

She yipped again, rolling onto her back.

5 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘Thank you.’’ He reaches into the cave and took 1 1/2 chunks and returned to Issi’s side

Bubbli looked up at Finch, what looked like a smile on her face.

(Can I add Phoenix then?

F198A2A01671F40B044A7814121F6A7B56393979

He can appear later on at some point. He's about the same age as Bubbli, when he comes in.

He had a sister named Beatrix and I know Flower played her before so if she wants her again she can.)

• Paw up 1

Mistletoe shrugged, looking down at Sparrow, his eyes full of pain. 

Her shoulders sagged. ‘’Does he have any history of sickness?’’ She asked numbly.

Just now, Broken said:

(Can I add Phoenix then?

He can appear later on at some point. He's about the same age as Bubbli, when he comes in.

He had a sister named Beatrix and I know Flower played her before so if she wants her again she can.)

YES PLEASE

Just now, Broken said:

(Can I add Phoenix then?

(Go ahead)