Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

Just now, Broken said:

"Ya... I don't know where I am but no one seems to really care about me."

Issi was between comforting the tween and rushing to Bubbli. She looked at Hazard. "I don't think we introduced ourselves. The names Issi."

Just now, Clover said:

She put a paw on his shoulder. "Well, never fear, I'm here now." She joked.

Issi smiled at that. Maybe he needs someone that can focus on him completely right now. I can't do that right now.

Just now, Broken said:

He smiled at her. Then glanced at Issi. 

"You can stay here with Bubbli. I'll go with Hazard."

1 minute ago, Clover said:

She suddenly jumped onto his head, sliding down his neck and onto his back. "Bloop." She said, seemingly for no apparent reason.

Issi nodded and turned her attention to Bubbli playing with Finch. She walked over to them.

She suddenly jumped onto his head, sliding down his neck and onto his back. "Bloop." She said, seemingly for no apparent reason.

‘’Ah so now your part rabil.’’ He joked.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi nodded and turned her attention to Bubbli playing with Finch. She walked over to them.

‘’Hello Issi.’’ He said. ‘’Have you seen bubbling anywhere?’’ He gave her a goofy smile

Just now, Flower said:

Just now, Flower said:

‘’Hello Issi.’’ He said. ‘’Have you seen bubbling anywhere?’’ He gave her a goofy smile

"Mm don't think I did?" Issi hid her laugh as she looked at Bubbli behind Finch.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi was between comforting the tween and rushing to Bubbli. She looked at Hazard. "I don't think we introduced ourselves. The names Issi."

Issi smiled at that. Maybe he needs someone that can focus on him completely right now. I can't do that right now.

"Hazard." She smiled at her.

1 minute ago, Broken said:

He smiled at her. Then glanced at Issi. 

"You can stay here with Bubbli. I'll go with Hazard."

"Alright, c'mon kid. Let's go annoy someone." 

Caution glanced at them warily, still not completely trusting Jabali. And now he's talking to my sister...

1 minute ago, Flower said:

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

She smiled. "Fefctyghvjbvjhhbcsjdnfsjuyrtyfjvhym-" Out of nowhere, she made a bunch of garbled up noises, sounding almost demonic.

Just now, Clover said:

"Hazard." She smiled at her.

"Alright, c'mon kid. Let's go annoy someone." 

Caution glanced at them warily, still not completely trusting Jabali. And now he's talking to my sister...

She smiled. "Fefctyghvjbvjhhbcsjdnfsjuyrtyfjvhym-" Out of nowhere, she made a bunch of garbled up noises, sounding almost demonic.

Issi burst out laughing. "I'm pretty sure she just cursed you." She walk over to Bubbli.

Just now, Clover said:

Bubbli reached out a paw, booping Issi on the nose. "Wirwa!"

Issi froze at the words. She bowed her head low to be eye to eye with the child. "Not Wirwa." Issi chocked out those words. It made her sick to her stomach. "Issi, or mom." She licked some dirt from the child. "Definitely needs a bath." She mumbles. Hopefully the child wasn't corrupted yet. Then again grandmother always say the young are quick to forget when I asked questions about why father hated me.

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi froze at the words. She bowed her head low to be eye to eye with the child. "Not Wirwa." Issi chocked out those words. It made her sick to her stomach. "Issi, or mom." She licked some dirt from the child. "Definitely needs a bath." She mumbles. Hopefully the child wasn't corrupted yet. Then again grandmother always say the young are quick to forget when I asked questions about why father hated me.

"Issie!" She said, still smiling. She looked up, stiffening as Fenris stepped out of the den, looming very high above the tiny child.

Just now, Clover said:

"Issie!" She said, still smiling. She looked up, stiffening as Fenris stepped out of the den, looming very high above the tiny child.

Issi stepped over Bubbli so that she was underneath Issi. Issi warily looked at the massive male.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi stepped over Bubbli so that she was underneath Issi. Issi warily looked at the massive male.

Fenris smiled, something unreadable behind his eyes. "Hello there. I don't suppose I know you. Is the child your's? She looks very peculiar."

Just now, Clover said:

Fenris smiled, something unreadable behind his eyes. "Hello there. I don't suppose I know you. Is the child your's? She looks very peculiar."

Issi kept her eyes on him. "She is mine. No, you don't know me. I'm with the visiting group." Issi ignored his questions on how Bubbli looks. Why do I get the feeling I should have ran before we came here?

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi kept her eyes on him. "She is mine. No, you don't know me. I'm with the visiting group." Issi ignored his questions on how Bubbli looks. Why do I get the feeling I should have ran before we came here?

"Hmmm..." His smile dropped for a second, before returning. "Well, I hope you enjoy your stay." As he talked, his massive teeth glinted from the light of the sunset. He began to walk away. "Dinner is soon, so stick around for that." He called to her.

Just now, Clover said:

"Hmmm..." His smile dropped for a second, before returning. "Well, I hope you enjoy your stay." As he talked, his massive teeth glinted from the light of the sunset. He began to walk away. "Dinner is soon, so stick around for that." He called to her.

Issi kept herself from growling at an obvious threat. I can't win against him or anyone in this tribe if they are anything like him. He reminds me a bit of my friend before the tribe... She shakes her head and makes sure Bubbli is ok. "Don't worry, he can't hurt you while I'm here. I'll protect you." This time I aim to keep that promise even if it means I'll be more like my father.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi kept herself from growling at an obvious threat. I can't win against him or anyone in this tribe if they are anything like him. He reminds me a bit of my friend before the tribe... She shakes her head and makes sure Bubbli is ok. "Don't worry, he can't hurt you while I'm here. I'll protect you." This time I aim to keep that promise even if it means I'll be more like my father.

She stared after Fenris, pressing against Issi's leg. 

"Bad."

She stared after Fenris, pressing against Issi's leg. 

"Bad."

Issi comforts her. "Yes, bad." She whispers. Her eyes look over at the tribe. They're all hiding something. Or just that one is. Her eyes dart over to Fenris

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi comforts her. "Yes, bad." She whispers. Her eyes look over at the tribe. They're all hiding something. Or just that one is. Her eyes dart over to Fenris

"Alright everyone, dinner time!" A nicheling called out. The other tribe members seemed happy, watching as several nichelings brought a variation of food from the storage.

Just now, Clover said:

"Alright everyone, dinner time!" A nicheling called out. The other tribe members seemed happy, watching as several nichelings brought a variation of food from the storage.

Issi gave a panicked look down at Bubbli. Does she eat meat or berries? I'll try berries first they're a lot softer. She looks around as the others take food. I need to wait so the tribe gets food first. I can't fight them off if they find me offending them if I take food before them.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi gave a panicked look down at Bubbli. Does she eat meat or berries? I'll try berries first they're a lot softer. She looks around as the others take food. I need to wait so the tribe gets food first. I can't fight them off if they find me offending them if I take food before them.

The nichelings carrying food dropped it down with each tribemate as they passed them. Two carried meat and two carried berries.

"Please, just a bit more! My children are small, they won't need-" "Shut it!" A female nicheling was talking, her voice desperate as two children cowered behind her. There was a small chunk of meat at her paws, and the nicheling bringing it to her clawed her in the face.