Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

Just now, Clover said:

The nichelings carrying food dropped it down with each tribemate as they passed them. Two carried meat and two carried berries.

"Please, just a bit more! My children are small, they won't need-" "Shut it!" A female nicheling was talking, her voice desperate as two children cowered behind her. There was a small chunk of meat at her paws, and the nicheling bringing it to her clawed her in the face.

Issi wanted to step foward and help but the child between her legs made her stop in her tracks. If they can do that to their own, I don't want to think what they'll do to me. She looks down at Bubbli and nuzzle her head. Or her. Issi looked away from the scene. Sorry... 

(I'm assuming the meat Finch got before is already eaten by Jabali)

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi wanted to step foward and help but the child between her legs made her stop in her tracks. If they can do that to their own, I don't want to think what they'll do to me. She looks down at Bubbli and nuzzle her head. Or her. Issi looked away from the scene. Sorry... 

(I'm assuming the meat Finch got before is already eaten by Jabali)

Bubbli crouched down, trying to hide herself in Issi's fur.

"Please-" The female said again, only for the other nicheling to shove her to the ground. He grabbed one of the children, biting down. A sharp snap split the air, and he dropped the lifeless child. "Eat that if you're so hungry." He snarled, picking up his pile of meat and going around again.

Just now, Clover said:

Bubbli crouched down, trying to hide herself in Issi's fur.

"Please-" The female said again, only for the other nicheling to shove her to the ground. He grabbed one of the children, biting down. A sharp snap split the air, and he dropped the lifeless child. "Eat that if you're so hungry." He snarled, picking up his pile of meat and going around again.

Issi closed her eyes as she hugged Bubbli closer to her. Savages. All of them. No wonder that Mistletoe is one of the cursed ones. Poor nicheling. I have to make sure I keep us save, I can't help the others much anymore. Issi looked up at the mother and child. I have no choice but to be just as ruthless as them if I'm pushed.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi closed her eyes as she hugged Bubbli closer to her. Savages. All of them. No wonder that Mistletoe is one of the cursed ones. Poor nicheling. I have to make sure I keep us save, I can't help the others much anymore. Issi looked up at the mother and child. I have no choice but to be just as ruthless as them if I'm pushed.

The nicheling walked up to her, tossing down a decent sized chunk of meat. Bubbli buried her face in Issi's fur, shaking. "Have a good meal." He said numbly, walking away.

1 minute ago, Clover said:

The nicheling walked up to her, tossing down a decent sized chunk of meat. Bubbli buried her face in Issi's fur, shaking. "Have a good meal." He said numbly, walking away.

Issi pursed her mouth. I'll just go find berries later. "Bubbli, I'm going to shred this into small pieces then you can try it to see if you like it." Issi said in a soft voice almost like a child wasn't just killed a few feet from them. She started tearing the meat up and using her claws to make it into small bite sizes. She pushed a small piece towards Bubbli. If she doesn't eat this I might need to trade with someone or... I don't know. Issi glanced around them. I doubt they'll be fair if I try to trade.

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi pursed her mouth. I'll just go find berries later. "Bubbli, I'm going to shred this into small pieces then you can try it to see if you like it." Issi said in a soft voice almost like a child wasn't just killed a few feet from them. She started tearing the meat up and using her claws to make it into small bite sizes. She pushed a small piece towards Bubbli. If she doesn't eat this I might need to trade with someone or... I don't know. Issi glanced around them. I doubt they'll be fair if I try to trade.

She tentatively sniffed the meat, before taking some into her mouth. Her sharp teeth immediately started chewing, some meat falling to the ground below her.

"Geez, sorry for asking!" Vissen stood a few feet away, glaring at one of the nichelings bringing around food. "I just presumed you might have fish." She growled.

"Well, learn your lesson." He growled back, turning around and whipping his tail at her face. She brought a paw to her muzzle, rubbing it as he walked off.

1 minute ago, Clover said:

She tentatively sniffed the meat, before taking some into her mouth. Her sharp teeth immediately started chewing, some meat falling to the ground below her.

"Geez, sorry for asking!" Vissen stood a few feet away, glaring at one of the nichelings bringing around food. "I just presumed you might have fish." She growled.

"Well, learn your lesson." He growled back, turning around and whipping his tail at her face. She brought a paw to her muzzle, rubbing it as he walked off.

Issi smiled at Bubbli and moved some more shredded up meat to her. She glanced up at Vissen and frowned at the tribes rude behavior. "Vissen, you ok?" She gave her a superficial smile. She tried to hide her annoyance of the tribe behind a light voice. "I think we'll go out later and see if we can get you that fish, I want to find some berries for Bubbli."

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi smiled at Bubbli and moved some more shredded up meat to her. She glanced up at Vissen and frowned at the tribes rude behavior. "Vissen, you ok?" She gave her a superficial smile. She tried to hide her annoyance of the tribe behind a light voice. "I think we'll go out later and see if we can get you that fish, I want to find some berries for Bubbli."

"Im fine. It's getting late anyway." The sky was getting darker by the moment, and she begrudgingly started eating the berries in front of her. "Hate these things..."

A couple of males sat across the clearing, whispering to eachother, glancing at Vissen a few times. 

Bubbli ate most of the meat, some of it falling out of her mouth. She yawned, looking up at Issi. "Issie?"

5 minutes ago, Clover said:

"Im fine. It's getting late anyway." The sky was getting darker by the moment, and she begrudgingly started eating the berries in front of her. "Hate these things..."

A couple of males sat across the clearing, whispering to eachother, glancing at Vissen a few times. 

Bubbli ate most of the meat, some of it falling out of her mouth. She yawned, looking up at Issi. "Issie?"

Issi felt sympathy for Vissen but she's sure Vissen understand that Bubbli comes first for her. "Alright," Issi saw the males whispering and frowned, "Best to keep close to me tonight, I believe Honeyflies are in season here." She pointed with her eyes at the males whispering.

Issi looked down at Bubbli. "Come on, little one." Issi picked her up and moved a bit back and out of the way of other nichelings. She lied down and placed Bubbli down and started cleaning her. "You can sleep after your bath." Issi smiled at her before glancing over at Vissen.  

Issi felt sympathy for Vissen but she's sure Vissen understand that Bubbli comes first for her. "Alright," Issi saw the males whispering and frowned, "Best to keep close to me tonight, I believe Honeyflies are in season here." She pointed with her eyes at the males whispering.

Issi looked down at Bubbli. "Come on, little one." Issi picked her up and moved a bit back and out of the way of other nichelings. She lied down and placed Bubbli down and started cleaning her. "You can sleep after your bath." Issi smiled at her before glancing over at Vissen.  

Bubbli looked around the clearing, not paying attention to Issi.

One of the males walked up to Vissen. "H-hey~" His voice tried to be smooth, but he stuttered. Vissen looked up at him, licking the berry juice from her maw. 

"Can I help you with something?" She asked.

Just now, Clover said:

Bubbli looked around the clearing, not paying attention to Issi.

One of the males walked up to Vissen. "H-hey~" His voice tried to be smooth, but he stuttered. Vissen looked up at him, licking the berry juice from her maw. 

"Can I help you with something?" She asked.

Issi hid her giggles in Bubbli's fur as she watched Vissen and the male interact. Issi was curious of how Vissen will react to the male when she figures out he want more than just to talk.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi hid her giggles in Bubbli's fur as she watched Vissen and the male interact. Issi was curious of how Vissen will react to the male when she figures out he want more than just to talk.

Bubbli looked up at her, confused. "Vissein?"

The male smiled, face blushing. "Um, uh-yeah..." He trailed off, staring at her. Vissen kept looking at him, raising an eyebrow. The other male across the clearing was trying to hold back his laughter.

Just now, Clover said:

Bubbli looked up at her, confused. "Vissein?"

The male smiled, face blushing. "Um, uh-yeah..." He trailed off, staring at her. Vissen kept looking at him, raising an eyebrow. The other male across the clearing was trying to hold back his laughter.

Issi smiled down at her. "Yes, aunt Vissen." She looks up at the stuttering male. Slightly relieved that it was just the stuttering kind of male attention. Talking about males. Where did finch go?  Issi scanned the grounds before shrugging I'm sure he's fine. Her eyes lands on the Vissen situation again.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi smiled down at her. "Yes, aunt Vissen." She looks up at the stuttering male. Slightly relieved that it was just the stuttering kind of male attention. Talking about males. Where did finch go?  Issi scanned the grounds before shrugging I'm sure he's fine. Her eyes lands on the Vissen situation again.

"Uhh…." 

"Yes?" Vissen said, annoyance lacing her tone. The male seemed to snap out of it.

"IF I COULD REARRANGE THE ALPHABET, I'D PUT U AND I TOGETHER-"

"Uh, what-"

"ARE YOUR LEGS TIRED? BECAUSE YOU'VE BEEN RUNNING THROUGH MY MIND ALL DAY-"

"Hold up-"

"hI THE vOIcES iN My HEaD TOLD ME To CoME TALk tO YoU-"

"Seriously-"

The male on the other side of the clearing bursted out laughing, rolling onto his back at the terrible pick-up lines.

• Haha 1

Just now, Clover said:

"Uhh…." 

"Yes?" Vissen said, annoyance lacing her tone. The male seemed to snap out of it.

"IF I COULD REARRANGE THE ALPHABET, I'D PUT U AND I TOGETHER-"

"Uh, what-"

"ARE YOUR LEGS TIRED? BECAUSE YOU'VE BEEN RUNNING THROUGH MY MIND ALL DAY-"

"Hold up-"

"hI THE vOIcES iN My HEaD TOLD ME To CoME TALk tO YoU-"

"Seriously-"

The male on the other side of the clearing bursted out laughing, rolling onto his back at the terrible pick-up lines.

Issi muffled her laughter in Bubbli's fur. She's sure a few slipped past but was enjoying the situation to much. I wonder if I should help her out? But she's a smart one I'm sure she doesn't need me to act as the girlfriend.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi muffled her laughter in Bubbli's fur. She's sure a few slipped past but was enjoying the situation to much. I wonder if I should help her out? But she's a smart one I'm sure she doesn't need me to act as the girlfriend.

"Is this spot empty?" He kept smiling, gesturing to the space next to Vissen, seeming like he was dying inside.

"Yes, and this one will be too if you sit down." She said back casually, looking at him with an unamused expression.

Even though he seemed discouraged, the male kept going.

"Haven't I seen you someplace before?"

"Yes, and that's why I don't go there anymore."

"Your place or mine?"

"Both. You go to your's, I'll go to mine."

"Hey, what's your sign-"

"Do not enter."

The male turned around, giving up and trudging back over to his friend that was dying of laughter. Vissen watched him leave, leaning her head down to eat more berries before realizing she ate them all. "D-"

• Haha 1

Just now, Clover said:

"Is this spot empty?" He kept smiling, gesturing to the space next to Vissen, seeming like he was dying inside.

"Yes, and this one will be too if you sit down." She said back casually, looking at him with an unamused expression.

Even though he seemed discouraged, the male kept going.

"Haven't I seen you someplace before?"

"Yes, and that's why I don't go there anymore."

"Your place or mine?"

"Both. You go to your's, I'll go to mine."

"Hey, what's your sign-"

"Do not enter."

The male turned around, giving up and trudging back over to his friend that was dying of laughter. Vissen watched him leave, leaning her head down to eat more berries before realizing she ate them all. "D-"

Issi smiled at the annoyed Vissen. "Vissen how are you holding up?" Issi's voice was light and tinted with laughter as she talked.

(Just say if we need to do something for the plot. Ps. LOL'ed over the male trying and failing to flirt with Vissen.)

Issi smiled at the annoyed Vissen. "Vissen how are you holding up?" Issi's voice was light and tinted with laughter as she talked.

(Just say if we need to do something for the plot. Ps. LOL'ed over the male trying and failing to flirt with Vissen.)

She shook her head, groaning. "Tired and annoyed, you?"

4 minutes ago, Clover said:

She shook her head, groaning. "Tired and annoyed, you?"

"Tired but entertained." She grinned at Vissen. "You going to sleep next to me or with the others?"

"Tired but entertained." She grinned at Vissen. "You going to sleep next to me or with the other?"

Before she could speak, a nicheling came over.

"You're all visiting, right?"

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi looked at the new Nicheling before nodding. What now?

"I can show a free place to sleep. There's no designated area, everyone has their own little shelters."

Just now, Clover said:

"I can show a free place to sleep. There's no designated area, everyone has their own little shelters."

Issi looks over at Vissen. She signals for Vissen to make a choice. I don't know if we can trust them. But I do trust Vissen, if she agrees then it should be fine.

Issi looks over at Vissen. She signals for Vissen to make a choice. I don't know if we can trust them. But I do trust Vissen, if she agrees then it should be fine.

"Sure." She gave a reassuring look to Issi. Suddenly it started to rain, and Vissen closed her eyes, relishing in the feeling of the water.

Bubbli let out a shriek, pushing herself as far under Issi as she could, startling when thunder crashed in the sky.

Just now, Clover said:

"Sure." She gave a reassuring look to Issi. Suddenly it started to rain, and Vissen closed her eyes, relishing in the feeling of the water.

Bubbli let out a shriek, pushing herself as far under Issi as she could, startling when thunder crashed in the sky.

"It's ok." She licks the top of Bubbli's head before picking her up. "Were to?"