Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

Just now, Broken said:

She growled at him. "You don't know who you're dealing with."

(She currently has 6 strength points.)

"Oh." He he took a step out of the den, lightning crackling in the sky. "I think I do." He batted her in the head, making sure to claw her face.

Just now, Clover said:

"Oh." He he took a step out of the den, lightning crackling in the sky. "I think I do." He batted her in the head, making sure to claw her face.

She ducked his blow and swiped at his legs, making him loose his balance. "Then who am I?" 

(I'm surprised Finch isn't saying anything about Sapphire.)

Just now, Flower said:

Finch darted away, his pelt bristling as he ran away, his paws skidding on the wet ground.

Snowdove nearly crashed into him, skidding to a halt.

"What's going on? We heard yelling!"

Just now, Broken said:

She ducked his blow and swiped at his legs, making him loose his balance. "Then who am I?" 

(I'm surprised Finch isn't saying anything about Sapphire.)

He kicked her in the stomach, throwing her away.

"Pathetic!" He spat.

Just now, Clover said:

Snowdove nearly crashed into him, skidding to a halt.

"What's going on? We heard yelling!"

"He's attacking her and he hurt Vissen badly and I don't know where Issi is!" He sobbed, his cry muffled by Bubbli's fur.

Just now, Flower said:

"He's attacking her and he hurt Vissen badly and I don't know where Issi is!" He sobbed, his cry muffled by Bubbli's fur.

She paused, gesturing to Rabbitspring.

"Stay here!" She yelled, running in the direction Finch came from.

Just now, Clover said:

She paused, gesturing to Rabbitspring.

"Stay here!" She yelled, running in the direction Finch came from.

"Uh uh no way in hell I'm letting you go alone my balance bear!" She yelled charging after her leaving Finch alone.

Just now, Broken said:

She gasped and stabbed him right back. And scratched his legs and the same time. 

He twisted around, snapping his jaws around the back of her neck, starting to bite down.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

"Uh uh no way in hell I'm letting you go alone my balance bear!" She yelled charging after her leaving Finch alone.

Snowdove charged through the grass, stopping a few feet away from the battle.

Just now, Clover said:

He twisted around, snapping his jaws around the back of her neck, starting to bite down.

"Game plan?" the shorter female asked.

1 minute ago, Clover said:

She flicked her ear. "Give it a moment. We'll probably have our spines broken if we get in the middle of that."

"Yea I don't think I have enough healing fruit to fix a broken spine." She mumbled.

11 minutes ago, Clover said:

She growled and pulled away, and bit down on his neck, tightening her grip. 

Just now, Broken said:

She growled and pulled away, and bit down on his neck, tightening her grip. 

Though he started choking, he grabbed her head, ripping away her jaws and kicking her a few feet away.

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

She growled, charging full speed into him, ripping her claws into his fur. 

He stumbled back, batting her in the head hard enough to knock her down. He pinned her, one paw on her shoulder and the other on her face.

"You. Can't. Win." He spat.

1 hour ago, Flower said:

"Go Shapphire!" She whispered.

1 hour ago, Broken said:

She growled, charging full speed into him, ripping her claws into his fur. 

1 hour ago, Clover said:

He stumbled back, batting her in the head hard enough to knock her down. He pinned her, one paw on her shoulder and the other on her face.

"You. Can't. Win." He spat.

Fighting and screaming woke Issi from her coma like state. Slowly Issi tried to get up but quickly realized how futile it was when a sharp pain lanced through her head and colorful spots flashed in front of her eyes. Her whole body had been beaten and every move and breath caused her more pain. The fighting seems to have stopped momentarily.  Issi tried to see from her position but by some cruel fate the fighting seems to be behind her. She could feel her mind wanting to slip back into blissful darkness and she tried to hold it off.

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Fighting and screaming woke Issi from her coma like state. Slowly Issi tried to get up but quickly realized how futile it was when a sharp pain lanced through her head and colorful spots flashed in front of my eyes. Her whole body had been beaten and every move and breath caused her more pain. The fighting seems to have stopped momentarily.  Issi tried to see from her position but by some cruel fate the fighting seems to be behind her. She could feel her mind wanting to slip back into blissful darkness and she tried to hold it off.

Noticing Issi, Snowdove rushed over, stopping next to her. "Hey, you alive?" She asked softly.

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

Noticing Issi, Snowdove rushed over, stopping next to her. "Hey, you alive?" She asked softly.

Issi wheezed out a no. Her eyelids started feeling heavy and she used what little strengths she could muster to move one paw. The shock wave of pain kept her eyes open but the payoff was her body realizing she's loosing a lot of blood and the wounds burned even more now that her body was waking up too.