Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Startled Issi looked at the water. She wanted to question him on what was keeping him here and what he meant but had a feeling it wasn't the right time. Lifting her paw she took a step forward, then another one. Is this safe? Should I trust him? This could be what is really keeping everyone here. 'It's safe, your safe here.'  Issi frowned but she kept walking and stopped at the water edge. She took a deep breath. I don't know...

"This is going to sound bad, but you must fully submerge yourself, including your head. Only for three seconds. Trust me, Issi." His blind eyes stared through her, the cloudedness making them unreadable.

10 minutes ago, Clover said:

"This is going to sound bad, but you must fully submerge yourself, including your head. Only for three seconds. Trust me, Issi." His blind eyes stared through her, the cloudedness making them unreadable.

Issi hesitated before nodding and placed one paw in. The water felt cool against her paw and the mud washed off like it was never there. She looked around before stepping in until only her head was above the water. She looked at Hunter before dunking her head in. The water surrounded her and and she counted for three seconds. 1. I hope I can return 2. I can't leave them all behind 3. 'It's not in your paws anymore.' Issi lifted her head out of the water taking deep breaths.

(Sorry I took so long to answer back. I just broke a window and had to clean the glass up. I feel so stupid, I forgot it couldn't close😅)

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi hesitated before nodding and placed one paw in. The water felt cool against her paw and the mud washed off like it was never there. She looked around before stepping in until only her head was above the water. She looked at Hunter before dunking her head in. The water surrounded her and and she counted for three seconds. 1. I hope I can return 2. I can't leave them all behind 3. 'It's not in your paws anymore.' Issi lifted her head out of the water taking deep breaths.

(Sorry I took so long to answer back. I just broke a window and had to clean the glass up. I feel so stupid, I forgot it couldn't close😅)

(It's fine)

The water seemed to wash away all the blood, leaving what could've passed as old scars in their place.  "Good. The water eases most pain, but your wounds might still ache a bit."

Just now, Clover said:

(It's fine)

The water seemed to wash away all the blood, leaving what could've passed as old scars in their place.  "Good. The water eases most pain, but your wounds might still ache a bit."

Issi swam to the edge and got out. She looked at her legs and turned her head to look at her body. It's true. It looks like I fought a long time ago. Her dripping fur created a pool of water underneath her that was surprisingly clean. "We could use some of this water back in the living world." She gave Hunter a smile before meeting his grayish eyes and her smile faltered. "Can I ask how it happened? You know..." She didn't know how to bring it up without him feeling that she's prying.

7 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi swam to the edge and got out. She looked at her legs and turned her head to look at her body. It's true. It looks like I fought a long time ago. Her dripping fur created a pool of water underneath her that was surprisingly clean. "We could use some of this water back in the living world." She gave Hunter a smile before meeting his grayish eyes and her smile faltered. "Can I ask how it happened? You know..." She didn't know how to bring it up without him feeling that she's prying.

"I was born like this. I never knew what a single thing looked like, and I could never imagine." His head was bent towards the water. 

"Come. There is more." He gestured to her, walking away.

4 minutes ago, Clover said:

"I was born like this. I never knew what a single thing looked like, and I could never imagine." His head was bent towards the water. 

"Come. There is more." He gestured to her, walking away.

She nodded. "I'm guessing that the water can't help?" Her paws didn't really make sound as she walked with him. "Did the others ever try to explain how this place looks?" Now that I think about it, I didn't either. "Do you want to know?"

She nodded. "I'm guessing that the water can't help?" Her paws didn't really make sound as she walked with him. "Did the others ever try to explain how this place looks?" Now that I think about it, I didn't either. "Do you want to know?"

He ignored her, pushing through some trees. "Here."

There was a steep drop, and it turns out, they were on some sort of island floating in the sky. Several other islands floated meters away, each one with a different landscape. Waterfalls ran off the islands and down into the depths.

1 minute ago, Clover said:

He ignored her, pushing through some trees. "Here."

There was a steep drop, and it turns out, they were on some sort of island floating in the sky. Several other islands floated meters away, each one with a different landscape. Waterfalls ran off the islands and down into the depths.

Issi sighed and left her questions be unanswered. He must hear it a lot. She walked to the edge before looking down. "I'm not so good with heights." She mumbled feeling slightly woozy. The last time I was anywhere high, we were busy escaping for our lives.  She backed from the edge. "So, whats the other places? I wonder if Path-" Issi cut herself off. Shouldn't talk about Pathfollower.

Issi sighed and left her questions be unanswered. He must hear it a lot. She walked to the edge before looking down. "I'm not so good with heights." She mumbled feeling slightly woozy. The last time I was anywhere high, we were busy escaping for our lives.  She backed from the edge. "So, whats the other places? I wonder if Path-" Issi cut herself off. Shouldn't talk about Pathfollower.

"Who?" He kept his blind gaze to the other islands, but his ear angled towards her.

"Who?" He kept his blind gaze to the other islands, but his ear angled towards her.

Issi looked down and to the side. "A friend of a friend, called Pathfollower. Was just wondering if she's still ok. So what are the floating islands!" Issi last sentence a bit to forced but she had to change the topic. I don't know how someone here will react if they find out someone's changing the past.

Issi looked down and to the side. "A friend of a friend, called Pathfollower. Was just wondering if she's still ok. So what are the floating islands!" Issi last sentence a bit to forced but she had to change the topic. I don't know how someone here will react if they find out someone's changing the past.

"Tell me more." He ignored her question, his eyes narrowing.

5 minutes ago, Clover said:

"Tell me more." He ignored her question, his eyes narrowing.

A slight sense of dread fell over Issi. You and your big mouth. "Um, you know I don't know much about her. Just met her awhile back." Issi looked around her backing up from Hunter. I can try to run but I'm sure there isn't place he doesn't know about here. She looked over to the other island. And getting there is going to be hard without wings. 

4 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

A slight sense of dread fell over Issi. You and your big mouth. "Um, you know I don't know much about her. Just met her awhile back." Issi looked around her backing up from Hunter. I can try to run but I'm sure there isn't place he doesn't know about here. She looked over to the other island. And getting there is going to be hard without wings. 

Suddenly, he stiffened, digging his claws into the ground. "Quosine?" His voice no longer echoed, and he turned his blind gaze on her. "Im quite sure you're speaking about Quosine. You should really seal off your thoughts and memories better."

Just now, Clover said:

Suddenly, he stiffened, digging his claws into the ground. "Quosine?" His voice no longer echoed, and he turned his blind gaze on her. "Im quite sure you're speaking about Quosine. You should really seal off your thoughts and memories better."

"Quo-who?" Issi looked confused. Who is that? Wait, did he just say he can read my thought and memories! "Why are you in my thoughts and memories!" She hissed out.

"Quo-who?" Issi looked confused. Who is that? Wait, did he just say he can read my thought and memories! "Why are you in my thoughts and memories!" She hissed out.

"When you can't see, your brain tends to make up other ways of perceiving things. I can't exactly see anything in your head, but I can feel every emotion and hear every whisper."

Just now, Clover said:

"When you can't see, your brain tends to make up other ways of perceiving things. I can't exactly see anything in your head, but I can feel every emotion and hear every whisper."

Issi frowned as she lessen her glare a bit. I guess that's plausible. I did meet nichelings from the future so this isn't to unbelievable. "That's..." She sighed. "So, exactly how much did you 'perceive'?"

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi frowned as she lessen her glare a bit. I guess that's plausible. I did meet nichelings from the future so this isn't to unbelievable. "That's..." She sighed. "So, exactly how much did you 'perceive'?"

"You met a group of nichelings sent on a mission to time travel and correct things. You almost died several times, you have a mate, you lost someone very close to you and the pain is still fresh, you were gravely injured before arriving here, and you're wondering if you'll ever see the ones you love again."

"You met a group of nichelings sent on a mission to time travel and correct things. You almost died several times, you have a mate, you lost someone very close to you and the pain is still fresh, you were gravely injured before arriving here, and you're wondering if you'll ever see the ones you love again."

Issi eyes widen as she backs up a bit more. "I. I." She looks around them. That was a bit more than what I thought. Should I just be honest? I mean he knows just about everything? He even knows about Path_. Issi stared him in the eyes even if he couldn't see her she kept eye contact. "Why did you call Pathfollower, Quosine?"

Issi eyes widen as she backs up a bit more. "I. I." She looks around them. That was a bit more than what I thought. Should I just be honest? I mean he knows just about everything? He even knows about Path_. Issi stared him in the eyes even if he couldn't see her she kept eye contact. "Why did you call Pathfollower, Quosine?"

He looked away, hunching over. "Because that is her true name. It means-" He cut himself off, shaking his head. "Unimportant. What's important is that she's a force to be reckoned with."

Just now, Clover said:

He looked away, hunching over. "Because that is her true name. It means-" He cut himself off, shaking his head. "Unimportant. What's important is that she's a force to be reckoned with."

Issi stepped forward. "Is she going to be dangerous to my friends?" Her serious tone even startled her but she needed answers. He clearly didn't like Pathfollower or Quosine or whatever her real name is. I need to know why?  

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi stepped forward. "Is she going to be dangerous to my friends?" Her serious tone even startled her but she needed answers. He clearly didn't like Pathfollower or Quosine or whatever her real name is. I need to know why?  

He chuckled bitterly. "That's an understatement. She was always so upset that those four were all the universe ever talked about, the stars, the sky, everyone knew their names. Quosine guards the timelines, she's responsible for making sure everything doesn't fall apart. She can do whatever she wants. She could fix all these problems in the blink of an eye, and you and your friends would all be back home, all of your suffering would have never happened."

Just now, Clover said:

He chuckled bitterly. "That's an understatement. She was always so upset that those four were all the universe ever talked about, the stars, the sky, everyone knew their names. Quosine guards the timelines, she's responsible for making sure everything doesn't fall apart. She can do whatever she wants. She could fix all these problems in the blink of an eye, and you and your friends would all be back home, all of your suffering would have never happened."

"I don't understand if she could have fixed things why did she need nichelings from the future to help? This doesn't make sense." Issi paced up and down. "Why did she allow Flash to be killed then or for me to get involved and lose.." She took a deep breath. Can't think about that now issi. "You said that she could let this never happen. Then what about our friendships? My mate and little Bubbli? Would we just never know about each other?" Issi's voice raise the more she spoke as she starts to panic.   

"I don't understand if she could have fixed things why did she need nichelings from the future to help? This doesn't make sense." Issi paced up and down. "Why did she allow Flash to be killed then or for me to get involved and lose.." She took a deep breath. Can't think about that now issi. "You said that she could let this never happen. Then what about our friendships? My mate and little Bubbli? Would we just never know about each other?" Issi's voice raise the more she spoke as she starts to panic.   

"What im saying is that if she fixed those problems in the first place, nobody would have suffered. But Quosine is a strange one. Don't be fooled, Issi. She has eyes everywhere, even in your little group."

5 minutes ago, Clover said:

"What im saying is that if she fixed those problems in the first place, nobody would have suffered. But Quosine is a strange one. Don't be fooled, Issi. She has eyes everywhere, even in your little group."

Issi felt a cold chill down her spine. Bubbli? What! Why would I think she's her? Issi shakes her head as she sits down. "I mean she might have a good reason. My grandmother once said that one has to suffer a bit to understand the joy." I don't know what to believe. If she's doing this just to mess with our lives then, then, then... I'm not strong. I wouldn't be able to do anything even if... "By eyes do you mean literally or like you perceive things?"

Issi felt a cold chill down her spine. Bubbli? What! Why would I think she's her? Issi shakes her head as she sits down. "I mean she might have a good reason. My grandmother once said that one has to suffer a bit to understand the joy." I don't know what to believe. If she's doing this just to mess with our lives then, then, then... I'm not strong. I wouldn't be able to do anything even if... "By eyes do you mean literally or like you perceive things?"

"Other nichelings. Spies." He finally raised his head, and his blind gaze bore into her soul. "You're not safe, any of you. You'll never be safe unless Quosine meets her end." He whispered.