Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

She yawned. ‘Flash how about you? got any songs?”

Snowdove looked at him, shaking her head as he snored. "He's knocked out cold. Can't blame, it's been one hell of a day." She joked quietly, smiling.

3 minutes ago, Clover said:

Snowdove looked at him, shaking her head as he snored. "He's knocked out cold. Can't blame, it's been one hell of a day." She joked quietly, smiling.

‘’It really has.” She agreed. Her eyelids felt heavy but she fought the tiredness.

Just now, Flower said:

‘’It really has.” She agreed. Her eyelids felt heavy but she fought the tiredness.

Snowdove yawned, resting her head on her paws and curling her tail around Rabbitspring. "It might get cold." She mumbled, finally falling asleep.

Just now, Clover said:

Snowdove yawned, resting her head on her paws and curling her tail around Rabbitspring. "It might get cold." She mumbled, finally falling asleep.

‘’Luckily I have a blanket she whispered drifting into a deep sleep

5 minutes ago, Clover said:

Flash yawned, stretching. The sky wasn't completely clear, and a few raindrops still fell from the sky.

“Goodmorning..” she mumbled, half asleep.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

“Goodmorning..” she mumbled, half asleep.

He blinked at her, taking a moment to process everything. "Uh, where's Snowdove?" He asked, looking around.

3 minutes ago, Clover said:

He blinked at her, taking a moment to process everything. "Uh, where's Snowdove?" He asked, looking around.

Her head shot up and she sprung to her paws. Her protesting limbs aches but she leap out from under the tree. ‘SNOWDOVE!’’ She cried ‘’WHERE ARE YOU?’’ Her voice was panicky.

Just now, Flower said:

Her head shot up and she sprung to her paws. Her protesting limbs aches but she leap out from under the tree. ‘SNOWDOVE!’’ She cried ‘’WHERE ARE YOU?’’ Her voice was panicky.

A rustle came from the grass, and Snowdove stepped out, a mole in her jaws. "Woah, calm down. I'm right here, I was just getting food."

1 minute ago, Clover said:

A rustle came from the grass, and Snowdove stepped out, a mole in her jaws. "Woah, calm down. I'm right here, I was just getting food."

“S-sorry.. I was just worried about you.’’

Just now, Flower said:

“S-sorry.. I was just worried about you.’’

"It's fine." She responded, her voice muffled. She walked towards the tree, brushing against Rabbitspring as she passed. "There isn't much prey here, this tribe is really big."

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

"It's fine." She responded, her voice muffled. She walked towards the tree, brushing against Rabbitspring as she passed. "There isn't much prey here, this tribe is really big."

‘’We should get moving before they regroup and start looking for us.” She said suppressing a blush as she felt Snowdoves’s soft fur brush hers.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

‘’We should get moving before they regroup and start looking for us.” She said suppressing a blush as she felt Snowdoves’s soft fur brush hers.

(HA, I ship it)

"Agreed, let's eat first though. I haven't had a decent meal in months, Tundra Heart kinda sucks when it comes to food." She said, dropping the mole and shaking Vissen awake.

Just now, Clover said:

(HA, I ship it)

"Agreed, let's eat first though. I haven't had a decent meal in months, Tundra Heart kinda sucks when it comes to food." She said, dropping the mole and shaking Vissen awake.

(I’ve been shipping it this whole time xD ) she waited for the others to eat seeing as she never had to experience the hunger that they had. She felt guilty about this until she remembered Genevieve. “Should we wake her?’’

Just now, Flower said:

(I’ve been shipping it this whole time xD ) she waited for the others to eat seeing as she never had to experience the hunger that they had. She felt guilty about this until she remembered Genevieve. “Should we wake her?’’

"Probably." Vissen gently shook her, flinching as the quills stabbed her paws.

"Hm?" Genevieve opened her eyes, letting out a big yawn.

5 hours ago, Clover said:

"Probably." Vissen gently shook her, flinching as the quills stabbed her paws.

"Hm?" Genevieve opened her eyes, letting out a big yawn.

(I have a couple minutes before school)