Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

6 minutes ago, Clover said:

"Other nichelings. Spies." He finally raised his head, and his blind gaze bore into her soul. "You're not safe, any of you. You'll never be safe unless Quosine meets her end." He whispered.

She frowned as she stood up and began pacing again. "But who? I mean we as a small group don't really invite anyone to join the." Those other nichelings that started going with us. What where their names Hazard and Caution? I found it odd that they'll just came along with random nichelings they don't know. "We have a few odd ones, ones we didn't invite." She looks him in the eyes before looking at the floating islands. "Their where two more that popped in with us at the time we went to Mistletoe's time."

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

She frowned as she stood up and began pacing again. "But who? I mean we as a small group don't really invite anyone to join the." Those other nichelings that started going with us. What where their names Hazard and Caution? I found it odd that they'll just came along with random nichelings they don't know. "We have a few odd ones, ones we didn't invite." She looks him in the eyes before looking at the floating islands. "Their where two more that popped in with us at the time we went to Mistletoe's time."

"Really? Tell me more." He turned his body to face her, and his grey eyes looked like he was staring at a wall.

Just now, Clover said:

"Really? Tell me more." He turned his body to face her, and his grey eyes looked like he was staring at a wall.

She felt a bit uncomfortable almost like she shouldn't be telling him this. "There is Hazard and Caution, they joined us at Finch's time or well you'll know the time as A, Akriah's time." Issi pushed back the tears. "They just appeared before we went back to PathFollower or Quosine. They never really told us why." She frowned as she talked about the second pair. "A female, I don't really remember her name, and a teenage male Jabali appeared with us in Mistletoe's time. They seemed confused but that could have been an act."

She felt a bit uncomfortable almost like she shouldn't be telling him this. "There is Hazard and Caution, they joined us at Finch's time or well you'll know the time as A, Akriah's time." Issi pushed back the tears. "They just appeared before we went back to PathFollower or Quosine. They never really told us why." She frowned as she talked about the second pair. "A female, I don't really remember her name, and a teenage male Jabali appeared with us in Mistletoe's time. They seemed confused but that could have been an act."

sorry I gtg

im really tired

gn :) )

• Paw up 1

21 hours ago, FawnCat said:

His tail swayed, and he seemed to stiffen. "You're not safe." He raised his head. "You'll never be safe again."

1 minute ago, Clover said:

His tail swayed, and he seemed to stiffen. "You're not safe." He raised his head. "You'll never be safe again."

Startled as his words she could feel a heaviness over her body. "Why?" She whispered out, her one word laced with fear and uncertainty. 

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Startled as his words she could feel a heaviness over her body. "Why?" She whispered out, her one word laced with fear and uncertainty. 

He opened his jaws to answer, but suddenly froze. He stood up, starting to walk away. "Someone else has arrived."

Just now, Clover said:

He opened his jaws to answer, but suddenly froze. He stood up, starting to walk away. "Someone else has arrived."

"What?" She looks at the floating islands before going after him. Her mind was in a complete mess. Not only did she need to still deal with her bad reaction towards Withrine but now she needs to escape this place and warn everyone about Pathfollower. She silently followed Hunter trying to see if there is anyway out as she goes.

Just now, FawnCat said:

"What?" She looks at the floating islands before going after him. Her mind was in a complete mess. Not only did she need to still deal with her bad reaction towards Withrine but now she needs to escape this place and warn everyone about Pathfollower. She silently followed Hunter trying to see if there is anyway out as she goes.

He ducked back into the tunnels, walking through the darkness. A groan echoed through the cavern, and a figure was crouched on the ground, shaking dust from it's wings. 

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

He ducked back into the tunnels, walking through the darkness. A groan echoed through the cavern, and a figure was crouched on the ground, shaking dust from it's wings. 

Issi peeked into the tunnel. It's really dark in their. She turns to stare behind her before slinking into the tunnel.

(Seltek?)

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi peeked into the tunnel. It's really dark in their. She turns to stare behind here before slinking into the tunnel.

(Seltek?)

( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

The figure groaned, raising his head. His eyes were narrowed, widening as he spotted Issi. "Issi?"

• Like 1

Just now, Clover said:

( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

The figure groaned, raising his head. His eyes were narrowed, widening as he spotted Issi. "Issi?"

"Seltek." Her voice projecting her shock as she just stared at him. What on Island is going on? We didn't 'die' on the same timeline.

Just now, FawnCat said:

"Seltek." Her voice projecting her shock as she just stared at him. What on Island is going on? We didn't 'die' on the same timeline.

He tried to stand up, but a pool of blood formed around his paws, and slipped. There was a deep gash on his throat, and he had to muffle a scream of pain as he fell.

3 minutes ago, Clover said:

He tried to stand up, but a pool of blood formed around his paws, and slipped. There was a deep gash on his throat, and he had to muffle a scream of pain as he fell.

Issi rushed forward ignoring her paws that was slowly being covered in his blood as she helped him up. "We need to get you to the water!" She tried to help him to move while saying, "Just keep one paw on the cut."

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi rushed forward ignoring her paws that was slowly being covered in his blood as she helped him up. "We need to get you to the water!" She tried to help him to move while, "Just keep one paw on the cut."

He stared at her, raising his wings. "I don't have paws."

Hunter leaned on his other side, starting to walk towards the light.

Just now, Clover said:

He stared at her, raising his wings. "I don't have paws."

Hunter leaned on his other side, starting to walk towards the light.

Issi glared at him but it turned into panic as the light shone on how bad it was. She tried using one of her front paws on the 'cut' and walking. I feel a bit guilty. "Just get to the water." She mumbled as she helped him.

Issi glared at him but it turned into panic as the light shone on how bad it was. She tried using one of her front paws on the 'cut' and walking. I feel a bit guilty. "Just get to the water." She mumbled as she helped him.

They reached the light, and Hunter gently guided Seltek to the lake. "Go. In the water." 

"Wha-" He let out a screech, thrashing his wings as Hunter shoved him into the water.

They reached the light, and Hunter gently guided Seltek to the lake. "Go. In the water." 

"Wha-" He let out a screech, thrashing his wings as Hunter shoved him into the water.

"Stop thrashing and stay put!" Issi tried to calm him down and goes into the water, "Hold your breath!" She pushed him down while keeping him their. 1. 2. 3. She lets him go.

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

"Stop thrashing and stay put!" Issi tried to calm him down and goes into the water, "Hold your breath!" She pushed him down while keeping him their. 1. 2. 3. She lets him go.

He popped back up, wheezing as he stumbled onto land. The gash was now a scar, and the blood seemed to disappear. "What the-what was that?!"

Just now, Clover said:

He popped back up, wheezing as he stumbled onto land. The gash was now a scar, and the blood seemed to disappear. "What the-what was that?!"

Issi swam to the edge and pulls her self out. "Something better than healing plants." She shakes the water from her fur and walks over to Seltek. "You seem to be better." Her eyes wanders over his figure to make sure there isn't anything the water missed.  

4 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi swam to the edge and pulls her self out. "Something better than healing plants." She shakes the water from her fur and walks over to Seltek. "You seem to be better." Her eyes wanders over his figure to make sure there isn't anything the water missed.  

He seemed fine, shaking the water from his wings violently. "So, what is this place?"

He seemed fine, shaking the water from his wings violently. "So, what is this place?"

"Short version, this is a place between alive and death a sort of limbo. If you need to know more," Issi walks over to Hunter. "Hunter can tell you." She sighs and looks up. For now I'm still stuck here. At least I have someone I know but he's dead. Why can't things be easier in here?