Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

"Short version, this is a place between alive and death a sort of limbo. If you need to know more," Issi walks over to Hunter. "Hunter can tell you." She sighs and looks up. For now I'm still stuck here. At least I have someone I know but he's dead. Why can't things be easier in here?

"Issi, I have something I should show you." Hunter stood up, beckoning her with his tail and slipping away.

Just now, Clover said:

"Issi, I have something I should show you." Hunter stood up, beckoning her with his tail and slipping away.

Again? Issi looks at Seltek. "If you want you can come along." She looks at Hunters figure getting further away. "He moves fast." Issi rushes after Hunter and make a few jumps to cover the space between them.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Again? Issi looks at Seltek. "If you want you can come along." She looks at Hunters figure getting further away. "He moves fast." Issi rushes after Hunter and make a few jumps to cover the space between them.

"I'll stick around here, it seems interesting!" Seltek called after her.

Hunter approached a tree, ducking into a hole in it's trunk. The inside was massive, bigger than the tree itself, and there seemed to be what looked like masses of shelves and some stairs leading up to a second level.

Just now, Clover said:

"I'll stick around here, it seems interesting!" Seltek called after her.

Hunter approached a tree, ducking into a hole in it's trunk. The inside was massive, bigger than the tree itself, and there seemed to be what looked like masses of shelves and some stairs leading up to a second level.

Issi stared in awe as she marveled at the inside. "What is up with this place?"

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi stared in awe as she marveled at the inside. "What is up with this place?"

"The wonders of being dead." He leaped up the staircase, despite being blind, his paws never slipped. He climbed up to the second level, angling his ears downward at her. "You coming?"

Also, I think I found the perfect line for Carrion:

"Even though she let that pass by, her worst scars she cannot heal.

Memories turn to weaponry, and her scars become her shield."

• Like 1

Just now, Clover said:

"The wonders of being dead." He leaped up the staircase, despite being blind, his paws never slipped. He climbed up to the second level, angling his ears downward at her. "You coming?"

"Yes." She nodded as she placed a paw at the first step before a giggle escape her as she took to jumping the steps. "That was fun." Her eyes big and full of energy. "So what are we doing here?" She sniffs around the room.

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

Also, I think I found the perfect line for Carrion:

"Even though she let that pass by, her worst scars she cannot heal.

Memories turn to weaponry, and her scars become her shield."

It fits her but it's also sad when you think about it🙂

Just now, FawnCat said:

"Yes." She nodded as she placed a paw at the first step before a giggle escape her as she took to jumping the steps. "That was fun." Her eyes big and full of energy. "So what are we doing here?" She sniffs around the room.

He walked into what looked like a hallway, passing by several rooms before slipping into one. "Here."

The room was a completely different material from the rest of the place, made of some sort of metal. It was nicely lit, and glass panes divided sections of the room. There were several shelves, most containing capsules with labels or metal boxes.

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

It fits her but it's also sad when you think about it🙂

I know, that's why I chose it :) 

Carrion means a lot to me, and what do you do to your favorite characters? Torture them! So that's what I did

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, Clover said:

He walked into what looked like a hallway, passing by several rooms before slipping into one. "Here."

The room was a completely different material from the rest of the place, made of some sort of metal. It was nicely lit, and glass panes divided sections of the room. There were several shelves, most containing capsules with labels or metal boxes.

Issi almost walked past the room as she was busy taking everything in. Her one paws claws clanked against the floor. "What is this?" She eyed the capsules as she stepped closer to Hunter.

3 minutes ago, Clover said:

I know, that's why I chose it :) 

Carrion means a lot to me, and what do you do to your favorite characters? Torture them! So that's what I did

😆 I know right. I sometimes feel bad for some of my fav characters. But I try to always get them a happy ending even if it isn't what they hoped for, although their are times I fail and they end up dead...

Issi almost walked past the room as she was busy taking everything in. Her one paws claws clanked against the floor. "What is this?" She eyed the capsules as she stepped closer to Hunter.

"Don't touch those." He said bluntly, walking forwards to the end of the room. As he passed, several more shelves with capsules on them popped open from the walls.

(I can just imagine Issi being like "ooo what's this' and accidently breaking one)

Just now, Clover said:

"Don't touch those." He said bluntly, walking forwards to the end of the room. As he passed, several more shelves with capsules on them popped open from the walls.

(I can just imagine Issi being like "ooo what's this' and accidently breaking one)

Issi brought her paw away from the capsule, giving an awkward laugh. "Right." She peered at the shelves. I wonder what they are? She looks at Hunter before shaking her head. Not now Issi. 'But later?'

(Issi would 🤣 do that. She just can't help it when that side of her come out.)

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi brought her paw away from the capsule, giving an awkward laugh. "Right." She peered at the shelves. I wonder what they are? She looks at Hunter before shaking her head. Not now Issi. 'But later?'

(Issi would 🤣 do that. She just can't help it when that side of her come out.)

He finally reached the back of the room, sitting down and curling his tail over his paws. What looked like a keypad was on the wall, and even though he couldn't see, he pressed it some sort of code. The keypad dinged, and he backed away a bit as pedestals rose out of the ground.

3 minutes ago, Clover said:

He finally reached the back of the room, sitting down and curling his tail over his paws. What looked like a keypad was on the wall, and even though he couldn't see, he pressed it some sort of code. The keypad dinged, and he backed away a bit as pedestals rose out of the ground.

Issi sat back and watch Hunter tap away on the wall. She turned her head to the side confused. What is he doing? The thing rising out the ground got her to jump back with a hiss. What is that thing?

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi sat back and watch Hunter tap away on the wall. She turned her head to the side confused. What is he doing? The thing rising out the ground got her to jump back with a hiss. What is that thing?

On each of the pedestals was what looked like a vine necklace, three crystals attatched to each. He grabbed one, gently picking it up and turning around to face her. The gems glowed green.

Just now, Clover said:

On each of the pedestals was what looked like a vine necklace, three crystals attatched to each. He grabbed one, gently picking it up and turning around to face her. The gems glowed green.

She eyed him then the glowing green crystals. "What is that?"

She eyed him then the glowing green crystals. "What is that?"

"These crystals hold the essence of every force in this world. For example, these ones contain strength." He gestured to the green gems, putting them back down. "If the gems were to crack or shatter, all of that force would disappear. For example, if the greens ones broke, all strength would cease to exist. Everyone would be weak and powerless, their swipes unable to damage a blade of grass."

Just now, Clover said:

"These crystals hold the essence of every force in this world. For example, these ones contain strength." He gestured to the green gems, putting them back down. "If the gems were to crack or shatter, all of that force would disappear. For example, if the greens ones broke, all strength would cease to exist. Everyone would be weak and powerless, their swipes unable to damage a blade of grass."

Issi could feel a chill go down her spine at his words. "That's a scary thought." She stuttered out as she took a cautious step towards Hunter. "Why would something like that be here?" Her eyes follows the green gems. 

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi could feel a chill go down her spine at his words. "That's a scary thought." She stuttered out as she took a cautious step towards Hunter. "Why would something like that be here?" Her eyes follows the green gems. 

He shrugged. "I have no idea. I may have been the first one here, but even I don't fully understand how this world works. He gestured to the other gems.

"The orange ones are stamina, the blue ones are tactic, the pink ones are empathy, the yellow ones are courage and determination, and the black ones..." He paused, his tail flicking uneasily. "The black ones are life." He whispered.

Just now, Clover said:

He shrugged. "I have no idea. I may have been the first one here, but even I don't fully understand how this world works. He gestured to the other gems.

"The orange ones are stamina, the blue ones are tactic, the pink ones are empathy, the yellow ones are courage and determination, and the black ones..." He paused, his tail flicking uneasily. "The black ones are life." He whispered.

Issi looked at all of them with fear. "Why did you bring me here?" Her eyes where glued to the gems, as a heaviness settled over her heart. This place is to dangerous. One wrong move and all the others still completely alive will suffer.

Issi looked at all of them with fear. "Why did you bring me here?" Her eyes where glued to the gems, as a heaviness settled over her heart. This place is to dangerous. One wrong move and all the others still completely alive will suffer.

"I want you to have them. Take them to the living world." He said simply. "They're the only way to defeat Quosine. All the necklaces will give their power to whoever wears them. Be warned, though. Each of the three gems only has a limited source of power. Once it's out, you can no longer use it. The force will still exist, but you no longer have access to the extra power."

Just now, Clover said:

"I want you to have them. Take them to the living world." He said simply. "They're the only way to defeat Quosine. All the necklaces will give their power to whoever wears them. Be warned, though. Each of the three gems only has a limited source of power. Once it's out, you can no longer use it. The force will still exist, but you no longer have access to the extra power."

Issi stepped back, eyes wide. "I can't." She stutters out, slightly starting to shake. This could protect our friends and family. She tries to calm herself with deep breaths. "What if we break them or Quosine takes them from us." She looks up at Hunter.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi stepped back, eyes wide. "I can't." She stutters out, slightly starting to shake. This could protect our friends and family. She tries to calm herself with deep breaths. "What if we break them or Quosine takes them from us." She looks up at Hunter.

"The necklaces are bonded to whoever wears them, and only the user can remove them. And breaking them is an understandable concern, but these gems are durable. As long as you don't hit the ground horribly hard or some brute doesn't snap their jaws on them, they should be ok." His sightless stared at her, and for once, an emotion could be seen in them. Empathy.