Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

Just now, Clover said:

"The necklaces are bonded to whoever wears them, and only the user can remove them. And breaking them is an understandable concern, but these gems are durable. As long as you don't hit the ground horribly hard or some brute doesn't snap their jaws on them, they should be ok." His sightless stared at her, and for once, an emotion could be seen in them. Empathy.

Issi takes another deep breath. She gives him a small forced smile and nods her head, more so to give herself the confidence to take this risk than anything else. "Why are you helping us?" This had been bothering me for awhile now, he gains nothing from this.

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi takes another deep breath. She gives him a small forced smile and nods her head, more so to give herself the confidence to take this risk than anything else. "Why are you helping us?" This had been bothering me for awhile now, he gains nothing from this.

"Quosine is dangerous. Trust me, I've met her. She's a threat to everything we know and love." He faced away, staring at a different part of the room. "Please, Issi."

Just now, Clover said:

"Quosine is dangerous. Trust me, I've met her. She's a threat to everything we know and love." He faced away, staring at a different part of the room. "Please, Issi."

Issi wanted to know more, still uncertain about doing this but instead she nodded. "Alright." She walked towards him and places a paw on his shoulder. "So, how do we un-dead me?"

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi wanted to know more, still uncertain about doing this but instead she nodded. "Alright." She walked towards him and places a paw on his shoulder. "So, how do we un-dead me?"

"You might not like this answer, but..." He trailed off, facing her again. "You have to die again."

3 minutes ago, Clover said:

"You might not like this answer, but..." He trailed off, facing her again. "You have to die again."

Issi removed her paw and patted her ears. "I think I just heard you say we need to kill me again." She gave a laugh before going serious. "You're not joking are you?" She gave a long sigh and rubbed her head. "So, how are we going to do that? Please don't say with me jumping from the island."

Issi removed her paw and patted her ears. "I think I just heard you say we need to kill me again." She gave a laugh before going serious. "You're not joking are you?" She gave a long sigh and rubbed her head. "So, how are we going to do that? Please don't say with me jumping from the island."

"-Jump from the island." He said bluntly. 

Just now, FawnCat said:

"No." Issi drags it out and whines, "Isn't there like something I could drink or a poison fruit?"

He chuckled. "No poison here. This place is supposed to be peaceful."

Just now, Clover said:

He chuckled. "No poison here. This place is supposed to be peaceful."

Issi groans and glares at the ground. "Stupid, peaceful place." She pouts a bit more before looking at Hunter. "How am I going to get the gems to go with me?" 

Issi groans and glares at the ground. "Stupid, peaceful place." She pouts a bit more before looking at Hunter. "How am I going to get the gems to go with me?" 

"I have that covered." He gestured to a shelf with six capsules, each one bearing a flashing blue light on one end. "Put them in those. They were made specifically for that purpose, believe it or not."

Just now, Clover said:

"I have that covered." He gestured to a shelf with six capsules, each one bearing a flashing blue light on one end. "Put them in those. They were made specifically for that purpose, believe it or not."

Issi looked confused before shaking her head. I need to learn not to question things to much. She nodded and moved to the capsules. Her paw reaches for one. Well at least I know what they are now.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi looked confused before shaking her head. I need to learn not to question things to much. She nodded and moved to the capsules. Her paw reaches for one. Well at least I know what they are now.

"Hold on." He gently pushed away her paw. "There are a few more things I think you should see, then you can be on your way." He turned his head towards that part of the room again.

Just now, Clover said:

"Hold on." He gently pushed away her paw. "There are a few more things I think you should see, then you can be on your way." He turned his head towards that part of the room again.

Issi looks at the capsules. So close. She sighs and looked the same way he is. "What more should I see?" 

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi looks at the capsules. So close. She sighs and looked the same way he is. "What more should I see?" 

He beckoned her, walking away and ducking through a door to a separate part of the room.

Just now, Clover said:

He beckoned her, walking away and ducking through a door to a separate part of the room.

She slowly follows him out. Where are we going to now? I should remember to ask for a bag to carry those things in.

Just now, FawnCat said:

She slowly follows him out. Where are we going to now? I should remember to ask for a bag to carry those things in.

The room looked similar to the gem room, but it had more cleared out space. The floor looked strange. "We can see the future here." He said casually, circling the room.

Just now, Clover said:

The room looked similar to the gem room, but it had more cleared out space. The floor looked strange. "We can see the future here." He said casually, circling the room.

Issi stopped in her tracks. "Wha- Never mind." She walks in completely and look at the floor. "The future. Whose future?"

Issi stopped in her tracks. "Wha- Never mind." She walks in completely and look at the floor. "The future. Whose future?"

"Anyone's." He sat down. "It's quite vague though. It only shows moments you probably wont understand fully. They're more like prophecies than anything."

Just now, Clover said:

"Anyone's." He sat down. "It's quite vague though. It only shows moments you probably wont understand fully. They're more like prophecies than anything."

She looks at the floor a but more before going to sit next to Hunter. "If you say so." "Prophecies seem a bit useless to know, at least right now."

Just now, FawnCat said:

She looks at the floor a but more before going to sit next to Hunter. "If you say so." "Prophecies seem a bit useless to know, at least right now."

He shrugged. "It can be fun to try." He gently nudged her near the middle. "Hold still." 

He pressed a button on the side of a pedestal, and light flashed quickly from the floor. A hologram of a nicheling appeared in front of Issi, and he blinked open his eyes. Flash's hologram smiled, strangely more transparent than it should have been.

Just now, Clover said:

He shrugged. "It can be fun to try." He gently nudged her near the middle. "Hold still." 

He pressed a button on the side of a pedestal, and light flashed quickly from the floor. A hologram of a nicheling appeared in front of Issi, and he blinked open his eyes. Flash's hologram smiled, strangely more transparent than it should have been.

Her eyes widen as she looks at the all to familiar niche. "Flash." She whisper out before starting to cry. "I'm sorry. I should have stopped her." Issi moved towards the transparent Flash.

Her eyes widen as she looks at the all to familiar niche. "Flash." She whisper out before starting to cry. "I'm sorry. I should have stopped her." Issi moved towards the transparent Flash.

He seemed to look right through her, but also look straight at her at the same time. 

"Your world will change, don't be broken down..." He began to sing, softly walking around her in a circle.

"You're not lost, you're just not yet found." He stopped in front of her, staring straight into her eyes and smiled. The hologram flashed, then flickered away.

Just now, Clover said:

He seemed to look right through her, but also look straight at her at the same time. 

"Your world will change, don't be broken down..." He began to sing, softly walking around her in a circle.

"You're not lost, you're just not yet found." He stopped in front of her, staring straight into her eyes and smiled. The hologram flashed, then flickered away.

"What! Bring him back." Issi looks around trying to spot him before sitting down. She used her paw to wipe her tears. "I don't understand." She looks at Hunter.

"What! Bring him back." Issi looks around trying to spot him before sitting down. She used her paw to wipe her tears. "I don't understand." She looks at Hunter.

"I don't control what appears, im sorry." Hunter shook his head, and the floor flashed again.

A hologram of Carrion appeared, staring blankly at Issi as she towered above her.

5 minutes ago, Clover said:

"I don't control what appears, im sorry." Hunter shook his head, and the floor flashed again.

A hologram of Carrion appeared, staring blankly at Issi as she towered above her.

Fresh tears leak from her eyes, soaking into her fur as she looks at Akriah. "Akriah or would you like to be called Carrion now." Issi gave her a wobbly smile. Issi didn't have the courage to go say more to her pseudo daughter.