Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

Just now, FawnCat said:

Fresh tears leak from her eyes, soaking into her fur as she looks at Akriah. "Akriah or would you like to be called Carrion now." Issi gave her a wobbly smile. Issi didn't have to courage to go say more to her pseudo daughter.

Carrion kept staring. The hologram of a silhouette passed through Issi, stopping in front of Carrion. It was unrecognizable. 

"Even though she let that pass by, her worst scars she cannot heal..." The figure stepped closer with every word.

"Memories turn to weaponry, and her scars become her shield."

(I like the thought that the whole time this silhouette is actually Issi)

1 minute ago, Clover said:

Carrion kept staring. The hologram of a silhouette passed through Issi, stopping in front of Carrion. It was unrecognizable. 

"Even though she let that pass by, her worst scars she cannot heal..." The figure stepped closer with every word.

"Memories turn to weaponry, and her scars become her shield."

(I like the thought that the whole time this silhouette is actually Issi)

Issi stared at the silhouette and looked at the ground as she let the words sink in.

(🤩 That's a cool idea. Just tell me if you want Issi to do something specific with this.😁)

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi stared at the silhouette and looked at the ground as she let the words sink in.

(🤩 That's a cool idea. Just tell me if you want Issi to do something specific with this.😁)

The holograms disappeared, and another flickered. It was another silhouette, staring straight through Issi.

"If I could change my mind, would I rewind and leave this all behind?

Not on your lives." 

It flickered away quickly, and a glimpse of a massive black claw could be caught slashing at the figure before they both disappeared.

4 minutes ago, Clover said:

The holograms disappeared, and another flickered. It was another silhouette, staring straight through Issi.

"If I could change my mind, would I rewind and leave this all behind?

Not on your lives." 

It flickered away quickly, and a glimpse of a massive black claw could be caught slashing at the figure before they both disappeared.

Issi looked troubled as the scene disappeared. I don't know what to make of this. 'You just don't want to face the truth.' She shakes her head and looks at the floor again. "Hunter, are we finished?" Her voice was a bit hoarse from the crying.

Issi looked troubled as the scene disappeared. I don't know what to make of this. 'You just don't want to face the truth.' She shakes her head and looks at the floor again. "Hunter, are we finished?" Her voice was a bit hoarse from the crying.

He pricked his ears, and nodded. "It doesn't seem to want to show you anything else." He stood up, stretching.

"Come on. I think it's about time you returned home." He walked towards the door.

Just now, Clover said:

He pricked his ears, and nodded. "It doesn't seem to want to show you anything else." He stood up, stretching.

"Come on. I think it's about time you returned home." He walked towards the door.

Home. She got up and walked after him looking back at where the scenes played out every few steps. "I hope this works. I don't think I like this place very much anymore." She mumbled out the last bit. 

Just now, FawnCat said:

Home. She got up and walked after him looking back at where the scenes played out every few steps. "I hope this works. I don't think I like this place very much anymore." She mumbled out the last bit. 

He started gently grabbing half the capsules, leaving the other three for Issi. He walked back to the pedestals, carefully putting strength, empathy and determination in each one.

Just now, Clover said:

He started gently grabbing half the capsules, leaving the other three for Issi. He walked back to the pedestals, carefully putting strength, empathy and determination in each one.

Issi peered over to Hunter while she causally grabbed one not noticing she bumped into the one next to it. The capsule swayed a bit before tilting over, now catching Issi's attention. "Oh no!" She rushed to grab it but knocked into the shelves. It fell on her head and with luck in her other paw that was reaching out. That's was close. She let go of the breath she was holding.

Issi peered over to Hunter while she causally grabbed one not noticing she bumped into the one next to it. The capsule swayed a bit before tilting over, now catching Issi's attention. "Oh no!" She rushed to grab it but knocked into the shelves. It fell on her head and with luck in her other paw that was reaching out. That's was close. She let go of the breath she was holding.

"You okay?" Hunter turned, twitching his ear.

Just now, Clover said:

"You okay?" Hunter turned, twitching his ear.

"Yeah, just fruity." Issi smiled as she grabbed the last one and bringing it over to Hunter. "So do you want to place them in or should I?"

Just now, FawnCat said:

"Yeah, just fruity." Issi smiled as she grabbed the last one and bringing it over to Hunter. "So do you want to place them in or should I?"

"I have my paws full." He nodded to the other three, gripping the ones he had tighter.

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

"I have my paws full." He nodded to the other three, gripping the ones he had tighter.

"Oh, yeah." She leans in and as careful as she could place Stamina, Tactics and Life gems into their own capsule. "Do you have anything I can carry them in or are we just going to drop them with me." Can't believe I'm going to have to jump.

3 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

"Oh, yeah." She leans in and as careful as she could place Stamina, Tactics and Life gems into their own capsule. "Do you have anything I can carry them in or are we just going to drop them with me." Can't believe I'm going to have to jump.

He gestured to a satchel beside the shelf. He pressed both ends of the capsules together, holding them until the little light stopped flashing. "Just put them in there and you'll be good to go."

Just now, Clover said:

He gestured to a satchel beside the shelf. He pressed both ends of the capsules together, holding them until the little light stopped flashing. "Just put them in there and you'll be good to go."

Issi followed his example and did the same with her capsules before getting the satchel. "I've been wondering if you can just die and get back to life, why didn't everyone here do it?"

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi followed his example and did the same with her capsules before getting the satchel. "I've been wondering if you can just die and get back to life, why didn't everyone here do it?"

He shrugged. "They don't want to. This place is peaceful, you never have to worry. It's better than living in my opinion." He put the other three capsules in the satchel, absently running a paw over one of his horns.

Just now, Clover said:

He shrugged. "They don't want to. This place is peaceful, you never have to worry. It's better than living in my opinion." He put the other three capsules in the satchel, absently running a paw over one of his horns.

Issi looks at his actions and smile. "I like my horns the best about myself too." She takes the satchel. "I use to decorate my horns with purple vines but I hadn't seen vines it that color for ages."

Issi looks at his actions and smile. "I like my horns the best about myself too." She takes the satchel. "I use to decorate my horns with purple vines but I hadn't seen vines it that color for ages."

He blinked-seemingly for the first time since Issi had met him-, removing his paw. "When I was young my mother would wrap vines with healing fruits around my horns. I guess she tried anything to make me see."

Just now, Clover said:

He blinked-seemingly for the first time since Issi had met him-, removing his paw. "When I was young my mother would wrap vines with healing fruits around my horns. I guess she tried anything to make me see."

Issi's smile flattered a bit before brightening up again. "That means she loved you a lot." Issi nodded her head in thought. I would probably have tried something similar. "I guess life was hard for you. I can barely hunt somedays so I can't imagine how hard it must have been for you in the beginning."  "But your mother sounds nice, I'm sure she helped."

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi's smile flattered a bit before brightening up again. "That means she loved you a lot." Issi nodded her head in thought. I would probably have tried something similar. "I guess life was hard for you. I can barely hunt somedays so I can't imagine how hard it must have been for you in the beginning."  "But your mother sounds nice, I'm sure she helped."

He shrugged, turning around and walking towards the corridor. "Yeah. I thought that at first to."

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

He shrugged, turning around and walking towards the corridor. "Yeah. I thought that at first to."

At first? Issi followed him out, the satchel bounced as she walked. "Can i ask what you mean by that?" Why did I praise his mother so much, I hope I didn't let him feel bad.

Just now, FawnCat said:

At first? Issi followed him out, the satchel bounced as she walked. "Can i ask what you mean by that?" Why did I praise his mother so much, I hope I didn't let him feel bad.

"No." He said bluntly, ducking out of the room. He jumped back down the staircase, angling one ear backwards to listen for Issi.

Just now, Clover said:

"No." He said bluntly, ducking out of the room. He jumped back down the staircase, angling one ear backwards to listen for Issi.

Issi stopped at his words and cringed. Don't be so nosy Issi. She sighed and rushed after him and the capsules clanked against each other. She slowed down at the staircase walking down slowly. When she reached the bottom she patted Hunter on the shoulder. "Don't worry. My dad wasn't the best either. Let's go." Issi walked to the exit.

Issi stopped at his words and cringed. Don't be so nosy Issi. She sighed and rushed after him and the capsules clanked against each other. She slowed down at the staircase walking down slowly. When she reached the bottom she patted Hunter on the shoulder. "Don't worry. My dad wasn't the best either. Let's go." Issi walked to the exit.

He ducked out, moving his ears around before turning and walking to his right, keeping focused on the sounds.

Just now, Clover said:

He ducked out, moving his ears around before turning and walking to his right, keeping focused on the sounds.

Issi shrugged and moved next to him. "So, where am I going to jump?" Not that I want to think about it.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi shrugged and moved next to him. "So, where am I going to jump?" Not that I want to think about it.

He stopped, leaning over the edge a bit and letting the wind ruffle his fur. "About here."

They were a few away from a waterfall, and as it flowed off the island it crashed to the earth, going who knows how far down before it touched something.