Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

Just now, Clover said:

(Nope, just one necklace.)

She took a step forward, staring at the capsule. "Well, what do we do with them?"

He started shaking, gesturing towards some juice on the ground. A half eaten berry lay in it.

‘Do-did he spit that up?’’ She said stepping tentatively closer to the berry and looking at it.

Just now, Flower said:

‘Do-did he spit that up?’’ She said stepping tentatively closer to the berry and looking at it.

"W-we tried feeding him again. When he threw up, that came up with I-it-" He broke off, suddenly letting out a heavy sob. He covered his face with his paws, and he looked a lot like the vision of himself Pathfollower showed.

1 minute ago, Clover said:

(Nope, just one necklace.)

She took a step forward, staring at the capsule. "Well, what do we do with them?"

He started shaking, gesturing towards some juice on the ground. A half eaten berry lay in it.

I knew I forgot something. How do we open them? "We open them and I guess decide who's going to need what or be able to use the necklace power the best." Issi trailed off. I don't have a clue. Where is Vissen when you need her? She looks over to Vissen. She needs her rest. "It's up to us to decide." She mumbles out.

"W-we tried feeding him again. When he threw up, that came up with I-it-" He broke off, suddenly letting out a heavy sob. He covered his face with his paws, and he looked a lot like the vision of himself Pathfollower showed.

It’s to late.. I failed.. she placed her paw comfortingly on his shoulder. ‘’Let it all out, tell me everything. I’m here for you mistletoe, noting will change that.’’

Just now, FawnCat said:

I knew I forgot something. How do we open them? "We open them and I guess decide who's going to need what or be able to use the necklace power the best." Issi trailed off. I don't have a clue. Where is Vissen when you need her? She looks over to Vissen. She needs her rest. "It's up to us to decide." She mumbles out.

Finch stares at her in sorrow and wonder.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Snowdove nodded, grabbing a capsule. She examined it, before pushing down on the little light. The light went out, and the capsule made a little popping noise before opening. She carefully took out the necklace, examining the green gems.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

It’s to late.. I failed.. she placed her paw comfortingly on his shoulder. ‘’Let it all out, tell me everything. I’m here for you mistletoe, noting will change that.’’

Finch stares at her in sorrow and wonder.

He kept sobbing, burying his face in Rabbitspring's shoulder. He sat there for a moment, before another nicheling came in.

"Mistletoe, there's something you need to see."

Snowdove nodded, grabbing a capsule. She examined it, before pushing down on the little light. The light went out, and the capsule made a little popping noise before opening. She carefully took out the necklace, examining the green gems.

‘’Wow.’’ He said in awe.

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

He kept sobbing, burying his face in Rabbitspring's shoulder. He sat there for a moment, before another nicheling came in.

"Mistletoe, there's something you need to see."

She shushed the nickeling. ‘’Can’t it wait?’ She asked turning her head to see them.

3 minutes ago, Clover said:

‘’Wow.’’ He said in awe.

Oh, so that's how? Issi smiled and took another one out and hands it to Finch while she opens another one. As luck had it, it was the black gemmed necklace. "I'm not sure how this one works." I wonder if it would heal someone or bring them back to life?

Just now, Flower said:

She shushed the nickeling. ‘’Can’t it wait?’ She asked turning her head to see them.

"No." The nicheling left.

Mistletoe raised his head, trying to wipe away his tears. He shakily stood up, stumbling out of the den.

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Oh, so that's how? Issi smiled and took another one out and hands it to Finch while she opens another one. As luck had it, it was the black gemmed necklace. "I'm not sure how this one works." I wonder if it would heal someone or bring them back to life?

"I'm not sure either." Snowdove raised her head, quickly looking towards the direction of the voice. Vissen staggered out of the nest, finally sitting down heavily and leaning against Issi for support.

He smiles and opens opens it curiously gazing at its colorful surface.

"No." The nicheling left.

Mistletoe raised his head, trying to wipe away his tears. He shakily stood up, stumbling out of the den.

She followed him, allowing him to lean on her for support.

Just now, Clover said:

"I'm not sure either." Snowdove raised her head, quickly looking towards the direction of the voice. Vissen staggered out of the nest, finally sitting down heavily and leaning against Issi for support.

Just now, Flower said:

He smiles and opens opens it curiously gazing at its colorful surface.

Issi helps keep Vissen up as looks at the necklace. "You want to try this one Vissen, it might help?" She pulls it from the capsule and show it to Vissen. Her eyes briefy over to Finch then back to Vissen with concern.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi helps keep Vissen up as looks at the necklace. "You want to try this one Vissen, it might help?" She pulls it from the capsule and show it to Vissen. Her eyes briefy over to Finch then back to Vissen with concern.

(What color is the necklace finch opened?

Just now, FawnCat said:

(I think any color that's left is fine, maybe yellow?)

(Cool!)

he stared at the yellow gems as they gleamed in the light. ‘’Huh wonder who will need these ones.’’

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

She followed him, allowing him to lean on her for support.

Several nichelings were gathered around something, Fenris very noticeable in the middle. Mistletoe stumbled over, weakly pushing away nichelings. Once he reached the middle, he gasped in shock, and let out another sob.

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

She shook her head, trying to sit up. "I'm fine." She stared at the necklace Finch was holding. Her gaze hardened. "I say we play to our strengths. For example, Snowdove should have the green gems, because she's strongest of us."

Just now, Clover said:

Several nichelings were gathered around something, Fenris very noticeable in the middle. Mistletoe stumbled over, weakly pushing away nichelings. Once he reached the middle, he gasped in shock, and let out another sob.

She shook her head, trying to sit up. "I'm fine." She stared at the necklace Finch was holding. Her gaze hardened. "I say we play to our strengths. For example, Snowdove should have the green gems, because she's strongest of us."

(Cool!)

he stared at the yellow gems as they gleamed in the light. ‘’Huh wonder who will need these ones.’’

"Sounds like a solid plan. But aren't we one niche short unless we're going to give Bubbli one," Issi looks down at her and gave her head a gentle pat with a warm smile. "She might be too young."

Rabbitspring pushed her way through the crowd to his side and looked at whatever was drawing such a large crowd.

"Sounds like a solid plan. But aren't we one niche short unless we're going to give Bubbli one," Issi looks down at her and gave her head a gentle pat with a warm smile. "She might be too young."

4 minutes ago, Clover said:

‘’Rabbitspring would get pink then.’’ He stated, wrapping his tail protectively around Bubbli

Just now, FawnCat said:

Bubbli yipped, looking up at her. "I can fight! See!" She jumped at Finch, curling around his leg and biting it.

"Well, that's why I have an idea." Vissen looked at Issi. "How about Mistletoe?"

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

Rabbitspring pushed her way through the crowd to his side and looked at whatever was drawing such a large crowd.

A young teen lay on the ground, his eyes wide open and his jaws parted like he was screaming. There was a huge gash on his stomach, and several nichelings looked like they were trying not to gag. Mistletoe ran over, staring down at him and shaking, eyes wide.

Bubbli yipped, looking up at her. "I can fight! See!" She jumped at Finch, curling around his leg and biting it.

"Well, that's why I have an idea." Vissen looked at Issi. "How about Mistletoe?"

A young teen lay on the ground, his eyes wide open and his jaws parted like he was screaming. There was a huge gash on his stomach, and several nichelings looked like they were trying not to gag. Mistletoe ran over, staring down at him and shaking, eyes wide.

Rabbitspring followed them whipped her head around and stared at Fenris and growled. ‘’What happened to him.’’

finch smiled ‘in see my brave little warrior.’’

Just now, Clover said:

Issi giggled, "Yes, I see Bubbli but you have a big important mission of protecting the satchel and capsules." Well the capsules will be empty. She turns toward Vissen. "Are you sure about that? He doesn't seem like someone that will leave his sick mates side to help us."

Rabbitspring followed them whipped her head around and stared at Fenris and growled. ‘’What happened to him.’’

finch smiled ‘in see my brave little warrior.’’

Fenris shrugged, dipping his head. "I found him like this. The area smelled strongly of bearyena."

Mistletoe seemed to break, collapsing next to the teen.

(That's one of his sons btw)