Stray Fawn Community

Nimbatus Localization - Help needed!

Micha

Dear Drone Engineers,

We are looking for people to help us localize Nimbatus into other languages during the next 2 months!
For this we have set up a Crowdin page where we have uploaded all the texts that need to be translated. We will continuously update the page and add some more words in the next months. (We currently have around 6000 words in 1200 sentences)
We are currently planning to translate the game into the following languages. 

• German
  • Chinese Simplified
  • Chinese Traditional
  • French
  • Japanese
  • Korean
  • Polish
  • Portuguese, Brazilian
  • Russian
  • Spanish
  • Turkish
  • Czech
  • Dutch

If you want to help us translate Nimbatus, please request access on the Crowdin page directly!

https://crowdin.com/project/nimbatus

We can also translate into more or different languages if you can help us with the translation!
Please also post here with the language you want to translate if it's not yet on the list !

If you have problems understanding some of the texts or need more context, please let us now and we will provide more screenshots :)

Cheers,
Stray Fawn Studio

• Like 1

If you add Danish to the list, I can assist with that.

Please send me a message when it is added to let me know. 

Also:

EU Regulation 2016/679 commonly known as GDPR states in Recital 32:

"Consent should be given by a clear affirmative act establishing a freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject's agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her, such as by a written statement, including by electronic means, or an oral statement. This could include ticking a box when visiting an internet website, choosing technical settings for information society services or another statement or conduct which clearly indicates in this context the data subject's acceptance of the proposed processing of his or her personal data. Silence, pre-ticked boxes or inactivity should not therefore constitute consent. Consent should cover all processing activities carried out for the same purpose or purposes. When the processing has multiple purposes, consent should be given for all of them. If the data subject's consent is to be given following a request by electronic means, the request must be clear, concise and not unnecessarily disruptive to the use of the service for which it is provided."

http://data.europa.eu/eli/reg/2016/679/oj

The signup process for new accounts has a pre-ticked checkbox for signing up to a newsletter.

This is illegal in EU and for companies wishing to sell products in the EU.

7 hours ago, Anonymous said:

If you add Danish to the list, I can assist with that.

Please send me a message when it is added to let me know. 

Also:

EU Regulation 2016/679 commonly known as GDPR states in Recital 32:

"Consent should be given by a clear affirmative act establishing a freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject's agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her, such as by a written statement, including by electronic means, or an oral statement. This could include ticking a box when visiting an internet website, choosing technical settings for information society services or another statement or conduct which clearly indicates in this context the data subject's acceptance of the proposed processing of his or her personal data. Silence, pre-ticked boxes or inactivity should not therefore constitute consent. Consent should cover all processing activities carried out for the same purpose or purposes. When the processing has multiple purposes, consent should be given for all of them. If the data subject's consent is to be given following a request by electronic means, the request must be clear, concise and not unnecessarily disruptive to the use of the service for which it is provided."

http://data.europa.eu/eli/reg/2016/679/oj

The signup process for new accounts has a pre-ticked checkbox for signing up to a newsletter.

This is illegal in EU and for companies wishing to sell products in the EU.

Thanks for notifying, I changed the checkbox.

I'll add danish if we have at least 2 translators :)

• 4 months later...