Stray Fawn Community

Niche for $1

Philo

I saw a game there called Evergarden that also has hexagons and a creature that looks like a nicheling. (Also that creature is named Fen and I may or may not be obsessed with a DoD character that has the same name...)

(Also I'm not saying that they copied Niche, I just find the similiarities interesting)

I think I said this when you last did this but please dont do this, you cant work really hard and pour your heart into a game and sell it for more than 20x less than what its worth,

like I get maybe a £5 flash sale that lasts like a day or 12h even but not even £1 for a whole week?? my dudes its time to stop,,

@heyitsgeorgie I understand your point very well. It always feels a bit weird to sell the game for so cheap. BUT!
The game has already been our for over 2 years. Once a game reaches this age and doesn't sell well anymore, considering bundles usually is a good idea.
Why?
- You get quite a bit of money from the bundle. 
- Bundles usually do not hurt your Steam sales, if anything we sell MORE copies on Steam during a bundle. Weird right?
- You get many new players! Which can be great to get the word out about the game. Or also for new games and/or DLCs.

So I'd say bundles are indeed a good thing ^^ 
Our last humble bundle actually financed our Switch port!

• Like 6
  • Paw up 1