Stray Fawn Community

pebble's homethread (i love ranting)

pebbleheart

okay so i plan on being more active since i have some room in my schedule for stray fawn :) 

everyone has like a homethread or something, so this is mine, where i will vent cause sometimes my friends wont get whatever im saying cause like different opinions and stuff

okay bye

• Like 4

okay so i have midterms this week and my dad is all cranky about it hes like GO STUDY I WANT YOU TO DO GOOD cause a failed a science quiz a few weeks ago (yikes)

anyways im studying my butt off for science, but theres also math ;-; like my average is a B+ and I know im going to make some stupid mistakes and yea

idk i wanted to post something here

if ur wondering im taking living environment and algebra ii

• Like 4

• pebbleheart changed the title to pebble's homethread
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

OMG RANT TIME

i HATE my science teacher!!!! so basically this isnt gonna make any sense but ima rant

so basically i had a test, and he gives out two different versions. there was this question that was on a previous test, since hes doesnt make his own tests and uses test questions from a website. on the previous test, he said that E was techinically the right answer but we all chose A since the answer key said A, so he gave everyone credit.

this test, it was half and half, A and E. If you had version A, A was the correct answer on the answer key, and if you had B, E was the right answer. He gave people on version A credit if they put E, but DIDNT GIVE PEOPLE CREDIT FOR A ON VERSION B

like seriously does anyone see how unfair that is? if u have version a u get credit for the wrong answer, but you dont if you have version b??? 

we like to argue for why our anseer is correct and i explained some stuff and he still was like Oh WhY dIdNt YoU pIcK E 

i swear ive hated him the whole school year and everyone else does too and the years before him he is CRAZYYYYY he doesnt teach AT ALL ANYTHING that is required in the cirriculum, makes us read the textbook by oursleves at home. instead he talks about all the other stuff that we DONT NEED! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Eek! 1

• pebbleheart changed the title to pebble's homethread (i love ranting)
15 hours ago, pebbleheart said:

OMG RANT TIME

i HATE my science teacher!!!! so basically this isnt gonna make any sense but ima rant

so basically i had a test, and he gives out two different versions. there was this question that was on a previous test, since hes doesnt make his own tests and uses test questions from a website. on the previous test, he said that E was techinically the right answer but we all chose A since the answer key said A, so he gave everyone credit.

this test, it was half and half, A and E. If you had version A, A was the correct answer on the answer key, and if you had B, E was the right answer. He gave people on version A credit if they put E, but DIDNT GIVE PEOPLE CREDIT FOR A ON VERSION B

like seriously does anyone see how unfair that is? if u have version a u get credit for the wrong answer, but you dont if you have version b??? 

we like to argue for why our anseer is correct and i explained some stuff and he still was like Oh WhY dIdNt YoU pIcK E 

i swear ive hated him the whole school year and everyone else does too and the years before him he is CRAZYYYYY he doesnt teach AT ALL ANYTHING that is required in the cirriculum, makes us read the textbook by oursleves at home. instead he talks about all the other stuff that we DONT NEED! 

In middle school, we had a biology teacher that was... I don't know. He took medication for sth. Speculating wouldn't be fair.

But anyway, we went over the same material every year. Same worksheets, same everything. No tests. We just had to make two posters a year.

Unless you were a certain someone. He absolutely hated a boy in my class. Which means said victim had to do a presentation almost every lesson. But he wasn't bad at them. Nope, actually one of the few people talented at speeches. Naturally, that made it much worse and he got a B every time. While everyone else got instant As. Provided he liked them enough. Still makes me mad

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

We also had a teacher in sports and psychology that faked grades and took to other illegal methods, including:

-- one absence, one grade down (sports). Missed class five times and she didn't like you? Well, too bad.

-- grades assigned randomly according to how much she likes people, rarely actual performance. (sports)

-- made the girl with PTSD from having an alcoholic father play ball games. I wonder how that could make someone run out of the room two times, hm. Two absences!

-- known for being an actual narcissist, she loved to purposefully pit people against each other (angel, black sheep). This did thankfully not work well for her, as being great at bullying requires some speck of emotional intelligence. And chosing targets people actually dislike in the first place. So she just made whole classes hate her instead.

-- no points given because:

All of the answer was correct, but this is too much correct information (I kid you not)

Answer correct again, too long, didn't read

Answer too short. Yes, it covers all points the correct answers went over. At equal lenght. But it's too short, you see. When asked at the time we took the test: "no, it's just fine!". 

The answer was correct and covered all material from class, but also referenced to another study the class did not cover.

"I forgot to read that part. No, I will not change the grade."

Wellll, it could be interpreted that you misinterpreted the question, still wrote the correct answer, but maybe you did misinterpret the question. How could someone prove that you didn't, seeing that this is a case of terribly correct answer and wrong question?

Pushing someone's grade down because of class participation. When that person did just as much as everyone else.

While not pushing someone else's grade down, despite them never saying a word.

Verbally attacking student's personality or intelligence after their attempts to participate in class, but getting the answer wrong. Not on a question directly about the material, mind you. Just insufficient knowledge on the general subject drawn into class by one of her long stories.

Skipping a person every. single. time. Then subtracting two grades because they magically didn't participate in class. 

-- For once at non-students, screaming at the secretary weekly. She kept putting the wrong class on these papers they hang up if one is canceled. This didn't actually mislead someone, as I'm sure you would know that the class you did not have wouldn't be cancelled. Or that, with the time and assigned teacher being correct, it is your class. But, no. I think they started doing it on purpose at some point, since she lit up in unholy fury every time.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
31 minutes ago, pebbleheart said:

omg i need to get out of the house

so basically my dad said to us that we can't go outside because of the virus. its been a month since ive gone outside.

istg i just want to go back to school i cant stay at home anymore 

you can go outside, just don't go near people. you don't even need masks. my parents drag me out on a walk every. single. day. now. I've also been to a few grocery stores with a fabric mask on

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Sky said:

you can go outside, just don't go near people. you don't even need masks. my parents drag me out on a walk every. single. day. now. I've also been to a few grocery stores with a fabric mask on

ive been trying to tell my dad that!!!!

hes been working at home for years now and is pretty germaphobic... everytime he goes to the supermarket to buy food he leaves the food outside to "dry" for an hour maybe and then also takes a shower every time he leaves the house...

i miss going on walks

• Sad 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

okay so the reason im probably not active on forums is because i havent played niche in a while but i want to get back into it.

i want to play but i also want to remember my nichelings and have a storyline to it, is there any way that i could do that?

• Like 1