Stray Fawn Community

Male Mallard duck names

Sky

There's a Male Mallard duck in my front yard. He was here yesterday. We are very far from water and IDK why he's here. He likes our oak tree acorns. He's taking a nap right now with his head tucked. Send names please all my mom can think of is Donald or Daffy (bc cartoons) and I can't think of any. Pictures coming at some point in the near future

this is him. just a few minutes ago I was sitting on the porch steps and he CAME UP TO ME. he was about 3 feet away. he stood there for 30 seconds, quacked, then all of the sudden fluffed himself up and flew away. we think he lives at the creek a few streets away. no idea what he's doing in our yard though

image.png.d18b36ddda0400aa6a966fd6ebfef9c7.png

P.S. I'm considering the name of 'Deke' bc AoS and very close to 'duck'

also I forgot to mention that a black cat that I've seen around a couple times came up with the intention of turning my the duck into dinner but I scared it off by throwing a twig at it. I'm so sorry mr cat but I want mr duck to stay around and you don't like me/people anyways.

also if I see the duck again i'm totally making fanart of him (maybe I can draw him like he's the bachelor on Bachelor since he has no mate xD)

P.S. I may just ignore your name suggestions and name him Deke. sorry. I never said I was going to pick one of your names, I just wanted suggestions