Stray Fawn Community

This is why you don't continue suggestions at 2:22 AM

Lilytuft

2 hours ago, Spacestar TheThundersuncat said:

I once had a laptop that randomly crashed word and ate my homework. Since it got more and more common + developed other issues, they replaced it, but I somewhat get your pain...

Okay that sounds even worse

1 hour ago, Just normal Lilytuft said:

Okay that sounds even worse

I did have some automatic save enabled, so just 15-20 minutes lost (most of the time). Eating art probably ruins more progress... and you can re-type an essay/answer questions possibly clearer the second time. Not much to soothe from art divorcing prolonged existence, though. Just more surprises here

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Spacestar TheThundersuncat said:

I did have some automatic save enabled, so just 15-20 minutes lost (most of the time). Eating art probably ruins more progress... and you can re-type an essay/answer questions possibly clearer the second time. Not much to soothe from art divorcing prolonged existence, though. Just more surprises here

I still have the art, it was just the text I lost. I was just kinda happy with my wording so that's really the only part that was lost

Here have some sneak peeks

mutation.thumb.png.bb5f342242e6ad697f762d2471e411fa.png1202362237_hornprobmems.thumb.png.918031f526da0188af08164e009d8f11.png465947364_hornprobmems2.thumb.png.d9f47dce813c3e15d3b52abc184bdb3f.png

• Eek! 2
  • Love 1