Stray Fawn Community

I’m going to do that thing that fawncat’s doing too

Renio

Just now, FawnCat said:

Yes, come to the dark side 😆

Good luck, My day 2 was a bit like your day 6. I tried a bunch of things before I decided on just going simple-cute.

I’m just having a tough time on day 1- I shouldn’t be giving up THAT easily >-<

4 minutes ago, Renio said:

I’m just having a tough time on day 1- I shouldn’t be giving up THAT easily >-<

You can do it! (There is like no cheer leading emoji) 😄 Well that's the challenge, but suddenly have only 5 colors is hard. Although I did cheat a bit on day one with his teeth 😆

1 hour ago, Renio said:

I’m allowing black and white. Not my best piece of work... okay definitely not anywhere near good.FAEE7BCB-C623-4433-9B1E-4DE406BC994C.thumb.jpeg.108c4ab847bc74264fe4c113657d7841.jpeg

It's good🙂. Yep, this is just to improve my art with a limited color choice, you can use this as you like and I'm sure I'm going to use white a bit more on some of mine 😆 The most important part is to have FUN because if your forcing yourself and not having fun then it defeat the point of art in my opinion.

22 hours ago, FawnCat said:

It's good🙂. Yep, this is just to improve my art with a limited color choice, you can use this as you like and I'm sure I'm going to use white a bit more on some of mine 😆 The most important part is to have FUN because if your forcing yourself and not having fun then it defeat the point of art in my opinion.

I didn't know you could use black and white; I'll keep that in mind

On 1/20/2020 at 8:14 PM, Renio said:

I’m allowing black and white. Not my best piece of work... okay definitely not anywhere near good.FAEE7BCB-C623-4433-9B1E-4DE406BC994C.thumb.jpeg.108c4ab847bc74264fe4c113657d7841.jpeg

STOP LIKING THIS IT'S GROSS-

49 minutes ago, Renio said:

STOP LIKING THIS IT'S GROSS-

It doesn't suck. I like the art style🙂. Everyone's art is different and that's the great part😁 We all do things differently and if your really not happy with it redraw and improve it to the way you like it. Point is, your art is unique in it's own way😄

• Like 1
  • Paw up 3

18 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

nah bro just accept you don't like it and move on, I draw so much stuff I turn out not liking u just have to forget about it and draw something else  ; D

That's just mean!

If they like it, it isn't up to you and your mean - snip - to dictate what people like!

CALM DOWN CHILDREN I CALL EVERYONE CHILDREN. YOU CANNOT CHANGE IT.

But seriously. 

1. If you hate your own art, that's alright. But you can't force others to not like it either.

2. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

3. Let's all avoid problems with the above by NEVER saying ANY art sucks. Aight? Only positivy. Even you @Renio. (I know I said everyone is entitled to their own opinion but... if you have something bad to say keep it to yourself.)

Now I feel like I am about to have a killer migraine. 

• Paw up 2

17 hours ago, Impy10 said:

That's just mean!

If they like it, it isn't up to you and your mean - snip - to dictate what people like!

Impy, please choose your words carefully. Cussing is not allowed here. Nor is expressing your anger towards others.

On 5/27/2019 at 2:47 AM, Birthday Fawn (Philo) said:

3) Insults and threats, stalking, bullying or any other behavior construed to be of a potentially rude, slanderous, accusatory, combative or otherwise harassing nature to/of another person;
5) Use of vulgarity, profanity, parts thereof (S***) and any similar technique to post vulgar or profane content;

7) Think about your wording. If you don't like something, preferably use "I don't like" instead of "I hate", "... sucks", etc.

@Evil Aether You're right that people shouldn't meanly tell someone that they don't like their art—however, if they politely let the artist know why they don't like it, and the artist responds appropriately, then that would be okay. They can also simply not give their opinion, so that the artist isn't hurt by the fact that someone doesn't like their art.

@Renio Please don't tell others to stop liking your art. It's okay if you don't like it, but since you shared it here, others are allowed to react appropriately to it. And we all love your art, so our response is "Love!" Personally, I've been drawing inspiration from your style for my own—you've also inspired me to try using Scratch to make my own warrior cat generator (so far I've only made a test, but soon I think I might try to make a real one). Also, you may want to consult number 7 of the rules—consider using other words that 'suck' and 'hate'. (P.S. I love the white/beige nose and ear-lines-things on that last piece!)

I hope this helps things cool down a bit.

• Paw up 3